/heem/ mfw maia wants titleshot edition

previous: news:
conduit is a meme fighter
athony petpiss won his first fight in years
Page pulled off some memekick
Rory mcdonald said he he will destroy lellator shits and hold 2 divisions(thanks conair)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QtLXstiSgo&feature=youtu.be&t=92
youtu.be/Z7tQDOAU-qA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Paiges memekick and those weak pussy ass hammerfists

they should give rec brawlings a rematch asap

>Paige Vanzant is the reverse Conor McGregor , Joe

>tfw Maia could be champ if he takes dows Woodley/Wondeeboy before getting heemed

>implying he could
those guys would never engage in the clinch

>my wife's son

You think Condit wanted to engage in a clinch? Maia's (defensive) standup game has really improved since he got KTFO by Marquardt.

rate tonight's card out of ten

they didnt even clinch maia just shot for a TD but conduits TDD has always been non existant so that was not a problem

Is Sam Alvey's wife handsome? Can't really perceive that in that low quality video.

>Fight Companion with Edgy Brah and without Schaub

I don't know, but her son is

in his last 4 fights, Maia has only been punched 14 times

his striking defense is decent but it really is how quickly he will go for the takedown and make striking a moot point

Will Maya be the one to revive BR in the UFC?

condit is really terrible, he should go train with aldo or something. i never remember such a bad tdd on a top contender

him, aldo, and lineker. cap this

Imagine the butthurt if Woodley heems Wonderboy

>Know exactly what your opponent is gonna try and do to beat you
>he does it and beat's you in under 2 minutes
How fucking salty would you be?
Was even worse with Brown.

mate his TDD has been shit for years

Its the reason why he lost all the DEC fights.
would happen desu

but this is maia, hes not a beast american all american or someshit. im just surprised how easily btfo condit was

Holy Holmes better then Carlos Condit
She knew how Ronda could have beat her
prepped for that shit and fucking heemed her

Carlos had how long to prep for Maia? and everyone knew what maia would do?

Carlos confirm for cuck

Woodley is gonna heem Wonderboy and all you racists assholes are gonna be sorry he proved you wrong YET AGAIN.

I don't think anything under welterweight will count desu

whatever you say francis

Maia has the best wrestling at 170 and is the best BJJ guy in MMA today. I'm not surprised motherfucker.

>Maia has the best wrestling at 170
kek

>2016
>UFC "fighters" still afraid of grapplers
>still running away instead of being super aggressive with knees and uppercuts

when will they learn

>maia has the best wrestling in 170

Prove me wrong

He literally just did...

>hendricks
>woodley
>gsp if hes really coming back

Lad, maia is not a great wrestler. His bjj is incredible, but his takedowns are typically pretty bad.

>Hendricks
>making 170 again

where do you fucking casuals come from?

>implying that maia is the second best wrestler in ww

Hendricks is JUST and Woodley has always been defensively lax. Also when woodley does take people down its all explosion and hes not that great technically.
And I will believe GSP if he does come back.

>maia is not a great wrestler.
He has literally taken down every single opponent at 170. His reaction shots are great and he chains his single leg into a lot of different ways and incorporates them into sweeps. Hell thats his primary sweep, sit up into single leg.

>was elite wrestler
>it was all explosion brah no techniks

He's got the best MMA grappling, in the classical sense Maia's wrestling is rough around the edges, he supplements his unrefined wrestling with the cage walls, in the classical sense of shooting he's sloppy and prone to countering or wasting energy.

What he does well is modifying wrestling to give openings for his BJJ, in terms of credentials alone Hendricks and Woodley are the more accomplished wrestlers

In terms of clean technique Hendricks is the better wrestler then Maia

In terms of better ground wrestling its my gut feeling that newcomer Coby Covington is the better ground wrestler then Maia,

BUT out of everyone Maia is the best MMA grappler, period, his BJJ is on point and the way he chain grapples is next level. So you're not right that he's got the best wrestling, he's got the best grappling in general and definitely the best BJJ at welter and probably the best grappling in MMA

kek stop it lad

>He has literally taken down every single opponent at 170
this casual thinks that means something lmaooo

When I say wrestling I do mean MMA wrestling, cagework included. I should have clarified.

>jon jones pissed hot
>holly holm exposed
>condit lost 5 of last 7

is jacksons done?

>tko muscle spasm

Kek

cerrone is doing better than ever and overeen may win the belt, even arlovski was doing great before the overeen ko

Did anyone else get wrecked by maia in UFC undisputed? That fucking faggot and his slick jitz ruined my perfect record

its all good and you know you watch other BJJ guys emulate tactics that Maia does, like Charles Oliveira, RDA, Thales Leities, Jacare but there's lil kinks that set them apart. Maia is impressive because he is methodical and calm and patient, doesn't rush or force things and it may be a tad boring but it doesnt get him punished.

Charles is a huge example dude rushed all his scrambles,gave big openings to Petitis which he seized and well the results speak for themselves. But i cringed at the sloppy single leg that Oliveras did that lead to his choke out. And you knew the look on his face that he fucked up,

Maia had some interesting words about BJJ and wrestling in the post fight show

youtube.com/watch?v=9QtLXstiSgo&feature=youtu.be&t=92

I like the part where DC quitely gave Maia props when Maia spoke highly of wrestling, you can see DC's eyes get big and have a goofy grin

cerrone will choke again
overeem will win belt
arlovski wont do much better

Pettis vs Holloway is the fight to make

>Unavailable in my country
Also wrestlers trying to pump up wrestling is always hilarious too me. A lot of wrestlers tend to have a jock attitude of
>Wrestling is teh best!

Good fights lad, comfy morning.

>You now remember Maia full mounting Rory for 2/3 of the 1st round and then Rory raping him the rest of the fight

>getting not only caught but dropped by that weak as piss memery

got up and walked out of the theater right then and there

any reverse angle ? didn't look like a very powerful kick

dont talk shit about my boy, hes heeming lawler next

I think it was that lost that Maia started to revamp his gameplan and instead of working top positions like mount he's prefered to to get the person's back. Less amounts of being punished and counter unlike mount

he always chokes in big fights

Maia straight up 10-8'd MacDonald early on

Alternatively, the people who beat him are better than he is.

mfw conduit is a meme fighter after all

Rose would've caught, dropped, and rolled that bitch pulling some "Marty's Kung Fu School" shit.

Why is it that the only Italian in the UFC doesn't know how to juice without getting bitch tits?

Damn just watched the card.Pretty weird vibes from this event imo

First of all I was sure Joe Lauzon got a UD.I wouldnt even be surprised if it was a 30-27

Second PvZ Ko with a scissor kick and pettis getting a guilottine over Oliveira.Definetely unexpected especially for Oliveira since Rawling is so shit that makes PvZ look like Wonderboy

And then fucking Maia submitting my boy Condit in 2 min.Fuck this shit,I was so sure Carlos will get a heaadkick KO and this fucker made it look piss easy.Someone has to stop this plague cause WW is one of my fav divisions by far,so much depth and quality.My mind just explodes when I think of the phrase"Maia is champ"

you know remember goerge sotiropoulos' saggy body

lads why did they stop making these?

youtu.be/Z7tQDOAU-qA

Too much work, too little profit I would guess. You got dudes screaming and playing games that get millions of views every thay and then you work for weeks on these and you get 100/200k

Might have something to do with them being painfully unfunny

>In 2mins

hwo long it was?

EVERY STEP THAT I TAKE

I scored Lauzon-Miller 29-28 for Lauzon
Robbery tbqh, I thought he clearly won 1 and 3

Maia's squeeze looks unreal, I reckon its the old man strength.

It was a close fight and you could make the argument that Miller was putting out most of the effective damage. Bochniak - Barzola, on the other hand, was a fucking robbery.

m8s can anyone explain why PVZ got a bonus over Pettis? kind bullshit tbhf

Fellas, non-meme question: What is this "movement" that Conor is into, is this like a separate discipline?
Does any of you learn it?

jesus

Condit didn't want either...

Lauzon needs money, so he took a dive.

My bad I thought it was under 1min, it was near 2min.

TIMING BEATS SPEED

PRECISION BEATS POWER

Rob Tatum for once not the most ludicrous score on the board.

Paige got knockout of the knight, Maia got sub of the night. Blame Showtime for being dumb and going to the ground in round 1.

say something nice about Cody "THE FUTURE GOAT" Garbrandt

His optimism in thinking that he can beat Cruz is really quite admirable.

>when you nut but she keeps on sucking

His tattoos aren't the worst in the ufc

OK, I get is, /heem/ is pissed at Maia...

>being pissed at Maia for exposing Condit's godawful TDD

What?

so /heem/, what do you think about lw divison
we have:
champ alvarez
cuckbib aka 1 fight with a scrub in two years
rda
ferguson
barboza
connor mcdiaz
my boy cowboy

rda and ferguson will have a fight in november
Who do you think alvarez fight next? cowboy?

That's a really bad owwie though...

>choke somebody from behind
>"""win"""

nice sport you have there

How can someone hate Maya?

that was pure fricking skill, I'll still cr*p on Maia for being a sh*tter, but the man is undeniable

reachlet goat

Conor's going to take it, Dana already said he could. No reason to go down to featherweight again when Aldo will probably pull out thanks to a hangnail.

If Conor decides to be retarded and fight Aldo (probably at MSG), it's going to be Ferguson. Khabib needs to beat someone in the top 5 before he gets a shot at the title.

>barzola
That was to a dirty disgusting Peruvian Untermensch though, so no damage done to any actual humans.

wut

idk, my +1874 parlay (which was perfect except for Lauzon shitting the bed) got fucked by it.

Fuck your faggoty-ass motherfucking asterisks, faggot. Swear like a man or don't, get that nerfed vocabulary cuntery out of here.