youtube.com/watch?v=-OE46mqgXqo
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlzfqVtmxVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that piano music
for fucks sake

Watching Roman legions butcher civilians makes me hard

One of the films that should have absolutely been above remaking and it looks like fucking garbage. I'm glad.

Looks as bad as one of those cheap sandal movies we got in the last years. Hercules, Gods of Egypt, Clash of the Titans, etc. etc.
It doesn't feel like an AAA Hollywood production, somehow. From the trailer, at least.

>It doesn't feel like an AAA Hollywood production, somehow.

That's because Hollywood doesn't do AAA anymore.

>Finish the white race

What did the two niggers in the cover pic mean by this?

how some executive see that trailer/poster and say is OK?

how bad was SW to have to reshot it if they just make shit like tihs?

Yeah, it legit looks like a shitty straight to DVD cover. Like an Asylum version of Ben-Hur.

>that music

Take your pills

>that fucking music

That poster screams direct-to-dvd.

It was supposed to come out mid last year, you aren't wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=LlzfqVtmxVA

Also how can you, despite the apparent advancement in technology, make a 57 year old chariot race look more visceral and exciting. As well as fucking up the casting of Messala.

Oh fuck me I thought OP's pic was created by someone on this board as a joke. Fucking Morgan Freeman would do any role now wouldn't he?

What the fuck is hollywood thinking? How can not see that this would be a POS from the initial pitch?

Why can't Bekmanbetov do good movies?

I like the guy because of the visuals but goddamm his movies are dogshit overall.

he had a body double do most of the shots in london has fallen where he was forced to be in the same shot as the other actors
he's not even trying anymore, he knows he's just a big name they slap on shitty movies, just like johnny depp and Chris Hemsworth

>it's another Toby Kebbell flop

> he had a body double do most of the shots in london has fallen where he was forced to be in the same shot as the other actors
Wow. Really? Guess he is just making a quick buck with little effort at this point. Can we blame him?

> What the fuck is hollywood thinking? How can not see that this would be a POS from the initial pitch?
Cashing in on the name of a beloved movie. Bad idea? They can capitalize on those familiar with the classic version, the current christploitation market, those interested in a little action, and the curious. Even if that fails, they can boost the home video sales of 1959 version.

Why do they keep trying to force this dude? I only liked him in Warcraft and it wasn't even him, just a CGI orc with his voice.

he played a retard in dead man's shoes

Why is acceptable to have a black guy play an Arab Sheikh

Bad luck, i don't know how he accepted this