/got/+/asoiaf/ general

Strange Seasons edition

Other urls found in this thread:

watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/
youtube.com/watch?v=9zTLhwMhMeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azor Jon

mfw showspergs actually get triggered when someone points out how bad last episode was

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

>yfw Preston confirmed a massive Stannis comeback

One God, one Realm, one King

azor beric

Who, if anybody, would be able to legitimize Jon?

First for best king and rightful husbando

Bend the knee and declare your loyalty

Anyone have the Stannis Boss/Leader picture?

>mfw bookfags still believe Stannis is alive and that LSH and Young Griff will show up

Spring: Leaf?
Summer: Melisandre?
Autumn: Lady Stoneheart?
Winter: The Night Queen?

Compiled list of Episode 10 north leaks

watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/

>Have VFX source who works in major firm used by this series. This plot exists, different from the way you expect if you’ve read the books. Northern plot in episode 10. Northern Houses converge in Winterfell post battle. Express regret for not following Jon into battle. Big speech for fat Northern Lord where he struggles to kneel and calls Jon his King. Other Lords follow. Proclaimed King in the North and Jon Stark. In addition, (though less positive) told the shot from trailer where Littlefinger glances behind at something circling when someone comes into view, is Winterfell godswood. CGI stick used for the rear glance shot. Told CGI stick used for Ghost who encircles LF, and the face to face is with Jon. LF will make a big claim of knowledge he is in possession of to Jon. Wish to reiterate less positive this is accurate. VFX source did no work with this supposed scene. Second hand info.

Pic from idigitaltimes (they had the same leaks for Season 5 episode 10)
main article was redacted but here is the essence of it

>"Littlefinger gives Jon Snow something that is addressed to Benjen Stark, which he [Benjen Stark] never received, courtesy of a certain Aemon Targaryen"
>The letter is new knowledge for Littlefinger and was delivered recently by 'someone'

another user compiled a list of leaks (from plebbit) which included this line
>Bran sees the rest of TOJ and witnesses 'Promise me, Ned'
>cut to Jon Snow in his room, reading the letter
>episode ends with Jon putting the letter at the table, revealing a Targaryen sigil

Robb did

1st for the faceless men

Radmure needs a friend, can that friend be Stannis?

SHOW

ME

HIS

BODY

Stannis

Blackfish = Lord Stoneheart

lol'd

To be fair, show has deviated into unwritten territory.

Ayra is dead and the waif stole her face. She cut off her own face to add to the wall, a brutal act of self immolation which all faceless men must do in order to become one (hence the name). Big reveal next season when Ayra kills Sansa instead of Cersi and reveals she has been the waif all along. She's eventually put down by the Hound. You read it here first folks.

Right one is Coldhands isn't it?

pretty sure everyone recognizes it was the worst of the season

>arya not dying
>arya running after multiple gut wounds
>faceless men being incompetent
>arya's entire braavos arc being pointless
>blackfish dying for no reason
>riverlands arc over with no character progression for jamie (the entire point of the arc)
>clegane bowl cancelled
>more tyrion drinking with grey worm and misandei scenes
>dany saving the day again (her leaving was also completely pointless)

first for /uglyanna/

Winter = Dany

GRRM's wife asked for Arya to be alive until the end

>ugly
She's perfect desu, looks qt3.14 as fuck, better than the ugly undeveloped pedo shit anons post here.

uwot, even my normie friends who think "this is the best season yet" thought it was bad

Read up on last thread, someone is defending all this shit

>ugly

she's gorgeous
would make five mixed babies with

ya know I've heard that so many times, does anyone have the original source?

>LSH
Cut

>Young Griff
Don't see how they could possibly cut that one

>dude lmao
>a dragon is as powerful as an entire army
>5 muslims with spears almost kills the biggest and most powerful dragon
A M A Z I N G
M
A
Z
I
N
G

W R I T I N G
R
I
T
I
N
G

Someone alive though?

>inb4 stannisfags

Who here hyped for the real Brotherhood without Banners in the show? Fuck Lady Stoneheart

>I had this image in my head that I wanted a lot of oranges rolling down. Not quite sure where that comes from but it looked pretty.

youtube.com/watch?v=9zTLhwMhMeQ

9:14

What? Say that again in non-autistish

reposting Mannis

Ser Jon Cupps = "Illyrio" Blackfyre
Leyla Hightower = "Serra"

Aegon VI is Blackfyre/Hightower masterrace

BLACKTOWERBOWL CONFIRMED

Fuck

>point out how is bullshit that Arya could run and jump around with all her wounds
>"user are you seriously complaining about realism in a show where there's dragons, zombies 'n shit?"

Is this the most retarded argument ever? I mean, one thing is fantasy, another is bad writing

jesus fucking christ, cry more roachfags

Is she one of those Greek roaches?

yea thats sweet, Thoros is so based

>showfags

fuck off we all know who best Lyanna is

Varys will arrive to Young Griff in season finale thats why he left Meereen

Stannis

Are you retarded? He was barely even large enough to be ridden at that point

>Is this the most retarded argument ever?

Yes it is.
>Drogo dies from wound infection after getting cut

>Arya gets stabbed deep in the abdomen multiple times and proceeds to swim in dirty sewer water
>no infection whatsoever
Yet there are people that'll defend this

The dragon got fucked by the Sons throwing some spears at it, fled the battle then took [unspecified passage of time] to recover.

It aint' gonna bend itself.

Stannis.

>"user are you seriously complaining about realism in a show where there's dragons, zombies 'n shit?"
this makes me so fucking mad

damn fucking right.

D&D are really burned out and rushing this shit and should just let Cogman run the show. They also need to have Jack Bender direct as many episodes as possible.

I'm still looking forward to next week. And the finale will be good if Cercei goes full nuts.

Ozge Gurel will not be playing Lyanna Stark.

Sure, she looks like the character.

But it really comes down to the fact that Ozge has never spoken English in an interview before, let alone acted in a convincing English accent before.

Sorry to spoil your headcanon waifu, it's not happening.

Beric's voice is pure sex

Tommen or whoever the king will be

Of course it did. Dragons aren't immortal.

>"Spit it out!"
What did he mean by this?

Azor qt

thing is, it really is probably going to be Stannis

>Dude are you seriously complaining about Khaleesi's jetpack robot army?
>IT'S FANTASY LMAO

is that a asoiaf total war mod? or just PS?

Consequences are for secondary characters only

That joke was GOAT-tier

based /kayanna/

The bit about creating Riverrun was pretty cool desu

Ps

I think she's too big a name to have in a one minute scene and to have not been mentioned at all in any casting news and not been seen by any official witnesses in Spain or Northern Ireland

who the fuck thought Arya would die?

I was just translating. The point the guy was making was that they do not appear to be as effective in battle as previously claimed.

leaks confirms that we don't even hear Lyanna speak lol

she had bangadges
EUGH

didn't you hear the story?
she was a jealous woman that could beat up men, but then put bandages on them

Who /brotherhood/ here

Where are you my friend?

Monolingual English speakers will never read the best fantasy series of the 21th century: Хpaнитeль Meчeй

And unlike AsoIaF it will actually be finished

Will there be consequences for Cersei ordering murder in front of the Faith witnesses?

Her, Margaery and Loras are being held on trial for way less serious things.

That was the weirdest story. Like, are we supposed to sympathise? How come she stabbed literally every boyfriend she's ever had?

i didn't think she would die, i thought there was some sort of gimmik though
like it was jaquen, not arya or something

you know
because roose dies to a single gut stab like 2 episodes prior

um, because shs's a strong independent female character

Stannis is the Mannis
Stannis is the Mannis
Stannis is the Mannis

shame

Isn't Cersei on trial for regicide?

She didn't exactly order murder, and the faith faggot actually started the fight

And remember how Arya had literally no proof that Bianca wanted Crane dead and now her face has been permanently destroyed?

She was a good friend

Say what you want but I really liked the guys who played Thoros and Beric

Alright.

What the fuck was the point of Arya's Bravos arc

Why the fuck would you let her be 2 seasons doing absolutelly nothing for her to return to where she started?

here actually

she may or may not, shes been seen with hempstead and thats pretty much it, I dont think you get why people shitpost about their waifus, they do it because they could, there's really no more reason to it, they wouldn't be btfo when the real lyanna appears, instead we all would be divided, its either real lyanna is too plain looking or too uggo, or people preferred their Lyannafus, in this case Ozge/Kaya, either way user, its not gonna stop

She never confessed to anything besides having sex with Lancel iirc

Good :)