Literally the senzu bean of the GoT-universe

Literally the senzu bean of the GoT-universe

No?

so is this shit opium or what?

Its literally opium.

I have no idea what a senzu bean is

There's no need to lie here user, we're all friends here.

I really don't and I've done just about every drug you can think of outside of some of the rarer research chemicals.

fucking normie GET OOUUUUUT

Pretty much, yeah. I mean, we get opium from poppies. And milk of the poppy is an addictive painkiller that also pretty much knocks out the user.

well let's just say it won't stop a giant laser disc from cutting you in half

>japanese-sounding word

I don't know either, and don't care enough to Google. But I know I'm posting on an animefag board.

The what?

Milk of the poppy actually existed though. It's what they used to call opium

This user is now going to think you're talking about the laser disc video format, and that's hilarious.

No they fucking didn't. You can't swallow opium directly as it'll just numb your guts/throat and you'll choke to death.

You had to smoke it back then, before we invented ways of infusing into pills.

You're an idiot.

Ever hear of laudanum?

D-did you say laudanum?

>goes to vietnamese comic book site dedicated to chinese cartoons
>shitposts about not knowing senzu beans

Try harder

You've got to 'buurp' put it up your ass Morty.

You can stick it under your tongue and let it dissolve, or you can shove it up your ass.

It's tincture of opium, or laudinum. Real drug.

>hey guys i'm george RR martin

>I'm gonna make you feel smart by ALMOST calling it what it is so you can tell your friends

the opium tea my friends and I made seemed to work pretty well. After we got past the nausea, anyway.

>le Sup Forums is an anime site meme
I wish this revisionism would die
Some people on here conceive of fictional things in real-world metaphors like laudanum, not your anime shit

Christopher "moot" poole was a weeaboo who wanted to make his own 2chan with all his SA buddies, so he made Sup Forums. The end.

Not just that, an underage wapanese.