Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meiyhbj5KgM
youtube.com/watch?v=qGfpMgjYVh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>most Christian
>rejects Christian values

Wtf???

You mean like 90% of Christians?

Most every Christian picks and chooses what parts of the Bible they like and will listen to.

If every Christian on earth followed Christ's teachings to the letter, we would be living in a paradise.

There's huge syncretism so probably most of these "christians" are not really traditional protestant types.
Even then, the protestant group here is huge and really against Carnival, LGBT gatherings and such.

I don't think Jesus condoned violence and hatred against people for petty reasons.

You ever read the Bible? Jesus probably would have called this bitch a whore and throw a cloth on her.

>to the letter
Thats the problem, people take the bible literally and say shit like "the earth is 4000 years old" for fucks sake it's the oldest book in the world that has been translated to a million languages and back again, edited, censored, re-edited and so on and so forth in the dark ages, I don't understand how some people are dumb enough to think that the bible contains the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If people followed the intent of what's written instead of taking it at face value, then yeah the world would be a much better place

I don't see what's so anti Christian about that picture.

there's not a single "christian" country that isn't a degenerate place

prove me wrong (honestly you can't)

>Who's Mary Magdalene

Not someone who walked around with her tits out inviting children to feel her

youtube.com/watch?v=meiyhbj5KgM

>Catholics

>2017
>believing in fairytales
m8...

Because why not? We're all humans.

wtf i wanna be part of a fag parade now

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=qGfpMgjYVh0

What is even happening in that picture.

Shit, I thought Turkey is ok with gays?

Non-Europeans are simply incapable of being proper Christians. It's not in their nature.

we are ok with them.

pic related

I'm pretty sure I remember specifically in the bible that hatred of sinners is encouraged.

>Brazil
>Hugely supportive of LGBT and shit like this

I didn't know aussies could be that retarded. Keep up the good work mate.

OP is a kiwi and he is posting this cuz he is desperate to get attention like typical kiwiposters

did they ged benis in bagina

i hate them
it's about as supportive as the usa most polls show a 50-63% approval/tolerance of lgbt

also look at Spain it's the most lgbt friendly country on the planet and it's catholic

>there's not a single "christian" country that isn't a degenerate place

False i'm a not a degenerate

Anyway, you should care about your muslim sisters who systematically go for the BBC instead of caring about God's Chosen People aka Christians.

>If every Christian on earth followed Christ's teachings to the letter, we would be living in a paradise.
does that include the parts excluded from the bible because they didn't work from a political angle?

Brazilians look disgusting desu

Fundie Christians are actually mushrooming in Brazil at an alarming rate.

This

OP is a fucktard if he thinks brazil is christian

These are aztecs with wild blood in them

>children have never seen a breast
How the fuck do you think small children are fed?

This.
Mixed fabrics are the devil.

Just thought I'd point out that Christians aren't obligated to follow such laws.
They were only:

1) for Jews to follow
2) prior to the coming of the Messiah within a Christian view and are not longer required: the ceremonial law vs moral law

Same as shellfish, pork, etc.

Through permeable membranes that cover the breast.

Sodom and Gommorah were destroyed because the inhabitants were faggots

>his opinions are based on what a dirty Jew said in the middle of a desert thousands of years ago

>literally has a huge Christ statue watching over the city
>still making sin
>take only parts from the Bible that conforms their desire and disregard warnings by God as too barbaric and backward.
>the statue should do face palm instead