Was she supposed to be hot?

Was she supposed to be hot?

No a wife material qt

she was supposed to be realistic

This. She represented Jim's loser side that always settled for the safest frumpiest option.

Pams a cutie. The character intentionally is not put together from season 1-2 because it shows she doesn't try when she's with Roy. She becomes Super qt-tier in season 3 and on.

Pam is situationally hot.
Plain women are sexy in office settings because they're surrounded by uggos.

I've been rewatching and just got to s6 (or maybe 7) and she is noticeably hotter

the office is actually hell

>Jewish tan woman
>Dumb receptionist
>Jan
>That other redhead

I don't remember their names, but they were all hotter than Pam. Jim was just a bit of a fag.

In a galaxy far far away?

No, she was supposed to be attainable. That's why neckbearded losers here pine for season 1 Pam, because she was weak and submissive. When she became more assertive they started calling her a "bitch", because they wanted a quiet obedient woman.

>completely missing the point of her character
Although I always thought she seemed a little bitchy. Like the kind of girl who's fine at the office, but becomes a total fucking nag if you're dating her.

Doesn't Steve Carrell comment on her "good looking for a girl who works in an office" standard like... in her first scene in the first episode?

>the ugliest girl working at a fashion magazine is the hottest girl working at Walmart

>black gay man in wheelchair

Just dump all the PC stuff into one character. Genius

She would be really good looking if not for that droopy face thing

That's reality. Real women have flaws. Even the photoshopped fake girls you see in movies have flaws you virgins would describe as disgusting.

She was hot af desu

Are we going to talk about her sad tweets or pretend they don't exist?

>I'm a roastie btw

>staying with this

She looks like a foot

It's too cringeworthy to bring up

They even mention in the show that it will be impossible to tell which one of them their children look like. She's meant to look like Jim.

what sad tweets? post'em

He's a great character too because he pretends to be easily offended by management to avoid work since he's lazy as fuck

yes ofc dump some pics nigga

Nice, I like footjobs

SAD TWEETS SAD TWEETS

>you're a qt elf
>you've been frolicking and singing to trees for the last 2,000 years
>one day Emily Blunt bursts into your meadow, clad in bloodstained, rusty armor and riding a giant hyena
>she cuts down your friends in an instant
>she sets fire to the ancient grove, the only place you've ever known
>when she reaches you, she gets a terrifying glint in her eye and grunts something incomprehensible in her low tongue
>she punches you in the face, throws you over the back of her hyena and rides back to Mordor
>you now spend your days in a blackened tower, wearing rags and a chain around your leg
>sometimes she comes home with a dead hobbit and makes you butcher and cook it for her
>the only time she unchains you is when she comes home particularly sweaty, grimy and blood soaked. On those nights she drags you to the pile of animal skins she calls a bed, rapes you and then falls asleep on top of you.
>you've heard enough of the Black Speech to understand that the last thing she mutters before her eyes close and she begins loudly snoring is "Soft. Pretty. Mine."

I really don't get why everyone says this is the most autistic board.

Clearly you haven't been in /vp/, /cgl/ or /tg/, I heard about /mlp/ but never been there

>Warcraft

Can you imagine being Duncan Jones, and directing that movie? You have a father who completely changed the game in music, and who put out a run of like 11 solid gold, functionally perfect albums almost universally adored by critics and scholars, who was totally committed to his artistry and to creating works of substance and originality.

And here you are fucking directing a CGI fantasy movie based on an MMO.

Do you think you could show David Bowie clips from your terrible World of Warcraft movie and actually feel pride? Do you think you could expect him to feel proud of you? Especially at the end? When you knew this was the last major project of yours that he'd see?

No, I'm a man, and it's embarrasing how retards here complain about Pam no longer being a sad, submissive stupid woman that they can "save" and "comfort". Well that's what makes you permavirgin manlets I guess.

post sad tweets fuck sake

calm your tits roastie

Relax friendo, some men aren't as pathetic as you.

Maybe certain people like quiet types more? You fucking dope. Just like others like being dominated?

Dumb idiot can't understand differing tastes.

>quiet types
Kek sure, that's not what they want though, they want sad, pathetic, scared, childlike women, because they're insecure pedos.

not everyone likes being pegged by a dyke you fuckin homo

>no matter what happens in your life, you will never be THIS DEFENSIVE

feels good

pam was a 10/10

you summerfags have a really distorted perception of reality

She's a Scranton 10. She was a qt, until she grew those jowls.

Obtainable.