Why was Rachel the worst friends character?

Why was Rachel the worst friends character?

It's obviously Phoebe

Why did she wear bras with nipples?

This.

>DUDE SO WHACKY AND ZANY LMAOOOO XDDD

Thats not Phoebe

>DUDE MY MOTHER WAS A DRUG ADDICT AND I WAS BREAST FED BY A CAT LMAO

is that a bra with nipples, or no bra?

it seems crazy that she'd be allowed to go braless, or at least create the illusion of no bra on a TV show that millions of people watched weekly.

>implying there are good Friends™ to compare her to

How are you people so bad at spelling? It's Ross, R-O-S-S.

Ross or Phoebe. I pick Ross just cause he would whine too damn much.

Did Aniston popularize the concept of a comedy performed by people who are attractive but have no comic ability?

Chandler>Joey>Monica>Ross>Rachel>Phoebe

What's the difference really?
Actors don't write their own material anyway.

Because she was a typical spoiled Jewish brat.

Now we have comedy performed by people who are pig ugly and have no comedic ability, like Amy "DUDE VAGINA LMAO" Schumer

Because they're actors in a comedy

You're thinking of pheebs

Objective rankings:

Jack Geller>Ross=Chandler>Joey>Monica>Rachel>Gunther>>>>>Phoebe/Ursula

comedic delivery is half the battle

Because they were on a break

Did I ever tell you about The One Where Rachel Has Erect Nipples? She was a good Friend.

>Literally Pleb: The List

Check this shit faglord:
Rachel>Chandler>Ross>Joey>Monico>Phoebe

The one with her in the heels and nightwear was one of my earliest, fondest boners. Is there a webm of that? If not there should be.

Bras were less padded in the 90's

>ywn suck on those
jdimsa

friends fans
are there any scenes of rachel or monica or feebee in there panties?

>feebee

This is ancient Earth's most foolish program. Why does Ross, the largest friend, not simply eat the other five?

>Chandler>Joey

Chandler was the worse. I couldn't stand him when he was with Monica

>ranking any of the female friends higher than the males

Chandler>Joey>Ross>Monica>Rachel>Phoebe

At least Rachel became a better person towards the end of the series. Phoebe just became an ultra quirky bitch.

Early season Monica was prime wife material. It really puzzles me how people think Rachel was better than Monica.

bra farts

Hippy/airhead Phoebe is by far the worst character of the show. But sarcastic/asshole Phoebe is awesome, when she remarks how Rachel's "problems" are actually highschool crap, or when she makes Ross take his words back about evolution being an absolute truth. It's a pity that it happened only a few times.

>DUDE I'M STUPID LMAO

Season 1-2 joey>Season 1 phoebe with curly hair>>> Season 1-2 Rachel >> Season 1-2 Monica>> Season 1-2 Chandler >>> Season 1-2 Ross >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All characters season 3 and on

I can't believe how much they screwed up Joey after the first Seasons.
Chandler, Ross and Monica stay more or less the same during the whole series though.

Is daddy gonna spank me?

Chandler=Ross=>Joey>Monica>Rachel>Phoebe

I'M JUST SAYING

what was he like? all I remember is the "stupid and want to fuck and eat" joey.

Yeah she was also a really bad friend. She was always unkind and I don't think she ever said thankyou. Also she was weird and annoying and never apologised for this.

OBJECTIVELY RIGHT RANKING

Chandler > Red Ross > Monica > Joey > Ross > Rachel > Phoebe

After season 6 a lot of them became worse characters, most notably Monica and Chandler

>that episode when ross accidently fucked monica at a rave when they were both tripping balls