What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

What was meant by this?

someone post the one where he's arguing with himself

Do it yourself you lazy twat.

Come to Finland and I'll stomp your fucking face in you twat.

Don't be such an uppity little prick.

Come over here.

KEK Fuck off.

Make me, you rude cunt.

Nigel how many pints of cider have you had already m8?

This isn't really that bad of a tweet but he messed it up by posting the second one about the transplant

Fuck I hate Germans. How the fuck can I make you on the internet? What a dumb comment.

6 pints of Ale, mate.

Just finnish your lukewarm harbour water that you isalnd monkeys call beer and go back to getting skin cancer on the trash littered shores of the Thames. Remember to forget the sun cream so you get that authentic "pasty pale pudding turned into boiled obese lobster" look that all Brits in summer have.

Shabapoopi

I live nowhere near the Thames but thanks for your concern for my skin health.
You put way too much effort into a post that was not funny nor offensive, btw.

Put as much effort into it as your parents put into making a decent human being out of you, chavscum.

KEK
It is amazing you are so annoyed that I asked some lazy cunt to just post what he wanted rather than getting us to run around after him.

I know you are all submissive pricks in Germany but when you grow out of your nappies you will realise that the world isn't your safe space echo chamber.

Is that why you can't help yourself and immediately act like an impolite mid-twenty construction worker as soon as you get to be anonymous, fuckface? There was no need to call the Finn a twat, but now that I treat you the way you deserve you talk shit about echo chambers and what not.
You're a wet wood fire, lad. Lots of smoke, no heat.

You are still replying - holy shit LEL
I'm on fucking Sup Forums - I don't need to be polite or justify my shitposting you prick. I can point out that someone is a lazy twat just as I can point out that someone is a submissive German cunt also.
Just because you are some soviet rape baby, don't take out your insecurities on me. No one gives a shit if you are offended.

>sandwedge
what did he mean by this?

all 5+figure per week footballers love golf

>how to not use twitter

he still mad about 66

He mean that Mr. Bean is funny

lol is this real?

always good when arse fags get btfo

wasn't there also one where he was asking rio if he needed a lift?

Will we ever see what the 5 comments are?

rio do u need pickin up in the mornin pal

>Blackpool

warms the cockles of my heart

at 10:45 on a Saturday night, even better

What is the meaning of this tweet? What was Rooney trying to express here?

are lad

>Shapoppi

>This freak is considered worthy of leading my country in it's national sport
Urgh. Fucking scousers.

>family guys
>s

S

multiple episodes

based

Mate mate mate mate mate.

but thats a MS