>tfw the cash is in your pocket

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/?season=18
youtube.com/watch?v=dAROV_kt1nw&list=PLVT15xKZtLrw0tBEhtdGoarnZLOzq98G6&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ntcMLdg8hng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait for BB threads

Same. BB16 brought some really good laughs. Not sure last season was too memorable, but BB is my guilty pleasure.

I may or may not have been a mod during BB16.
I may or may not have spammed the SHIT out of Devin posts and quickly deleted them before they were reported lol.

Check the archives.

READ BETWEEN THE LINES

Devbro posts were really true the high time for me on here - for better or worse. Brought many keks

My harddrive crashed and I lost all my Devin photos. Can any of you post your best?

Also, when are they announcing the cast?

>Tfw he's talking about devin

ONE second. That's all it takes for Devin to bust your fucking door down, Production.

>tfw the jews deleted your big brother may may folder so you now must scour the archives

Never forget the legend
Rip Devin

Post yfw these two are returning this season

Cast photos leaked/released

Cody and Vanessa's siblings are on this season

Glenn Garcia (left)
>Age: 50
>Hometown: Bronx, N.Y.
>Occupation: Dog Groomer/ Former Police Detective
>Three adjectives that describe you: Small, big and great.

Zakiyah Everette (right)
>Age: 24
>Hometown: Charlotte, N.C.
>Occupation: Pre-School Teacher
>Favorite Activities: Dancing, modeling, cooking, eating, any form of designing or creating.

Natalie Negrotti (left)
>Age: 26
>Hometown: Caracas, Venezuela
>Occupation: Event Coordinator
>Most difficult part about living in the Big Brother house: Living with men because I have never lived with a man in my house, not even my own father!

Michelle Meyer (center left)
>Age: 23
>Hometown: Washington Township, Mich.
>Occupation: Nutritionist
>Favorite activities: Cooking, reading, going on Reddit, watching live feeds, researching nutrition related topics, photography, working out and selling stuff on Ebay.

Victor Arroyo (center right)
>Age: 25
>Hometown: Slidell, Louisiana
>Occupation: Gym Manager
>My life's motto is: Get my money, develop my body and get women.

Paul Abrahamian (right)
>Age: 23
>Hometown: Tarzana, California
>Occupation: Clothing Designer
>Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, spontaneous and energetic

>blacks
>cash
pick one

Jozea Flores (left)
>Hometown: Bridgeton, N.J.
>Occupation: Make-Up Artist
>Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing, creative strategist and a visual genius

Bronte D'Acquisto (center left)
>Age: 26
>Hometown: San Diego, Calif.
>Favorite activities: I love to solve math problems consisting of Calculus, Statistics and Probability. I also run, look at adoptable dogs, stretch and walk to the mall to purchase more hair accessories.

Bridgette Dunning (center right)
>Age: 24
>Hometown: Fresno, Calif.
>Occupation: Traveling Nurse.
>Favorite Activities: I love to practice yoga, run, bake, read sci-fi books, go out with friends and to comedy shows.

Corey Brooks (right)
>Hometown: Dallas, Texas
>Occupation: Baseball Coach
>Three adjectives that describe you: Extraordinary, passionate and loveable.

>Although only 12 new houseguests were revealed Tuesday, 16 are expected to play the game. So the long rumored returning players twist looks to be true. But who will return and what will the twist be? Which houseguests do you want to see return to the game? Who do you not want to see re-enter the Big Brother house?

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/?season=18

when are the live feeds starting? the exact date if you guys know

23rd, after the episode ends.

do we have a pleb non-cbs feed up this season?

I have zero opinions on this cast because it aways changes when the feeds start anyway

Nothing will ever top s14

youtube.com/watch?v=dAROV_kt1nw&list=PLVT15xKZtLrw0tBEhtdGoarnZLOzq98G6&index=1

So excited

God damn though, not a single pretty girl this year, that is the 3rd year in a row

Hyped for Van's sister though

THANK YOU DEVIN

Time for a refresher on the greatest player to ever play, all for his daughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=ntcMLdg8hng

>>Favorite activities: I love to solve math problems consisting of Calculus, Statistics and Probability. I also run, look at adoptable dogs, stretch and walk to the mall to purchase more hair accessories.

Hehe I'm SUCH a nerd!

>there was no Devin takeover

OH SHIT!

DEVIN'S TWITTER WENT DARK HE'S GOING TO RETURN

>devin contemplates death by cop

Back in 2014 I fulfilled my civic virtue; can you say the same?

>devin's daughter

post tfw the cash is in hayden's pocket

Will a Devinbro predict the winner this season like last?

So the former cop is a closet fag right?

>Tfw your hdd died and you lost all your BB memes

life is suffering

>Michelle Myer
>LITERALLY Ręddįt: The Houseguest

Okay guys let me just start by saying I am potentially risking my job at CBS revealing this information but I'm hopefully protected by anonymity. I accepted a summer internship with CBS and have been working alongside Alison for the past month or so.

Anyway, the rumors about Devin returning as one of the four coaches is true, however the situation has spiraled far out of CBS's control. There was a misunderstanding between the two parties in negotiations and when Devin signed the contract, he was under the impression that he was guaranteed to get the cash in his pocket for his daughter. Needless to say, CBS's lawyers thought they could fix this but they can't.

Devin has a top team working alongside him... it's ironic but the best example I can give is the CBS show Scorpion. Just the absolute smartest and brightest amongst humanity have gathered together under the leadership of Devin. Needless to say this is causing MAJOR problems from CBS.

You'll notice the updated set - this was done to double barricade the front door as Devin has tried to kick it down multiple times. However, per the terms of his contract, there's a bigger issue at play: Devin seems to have negotiated that all 15 remaining houseguests all receive the half-million dollar prize. They don't split it, they each receive a separate grand prize. This potential loss of $8 million is really worrying CBS, there's talk of the show being cancelled over such a gross error. Like I said, CBS lawyers have been trying to fight Devin's but Devin has a superteam. He's clearly had a plan all along to get the maximum amount of cash in pocket and now that he sees the endgame he's as vicious as ever to make it happen.

PLEASE DON'T LET DEVIN RUIN BIG BROTHER! I really can't see the show continuing after such a massive financial loss. Good for the current cast, but if any of you know Devin or have spoken to him personally please try to talk some sense into him.

>that Devin smile

>tfw it's a coaches season and the returnees are james, daVONNe, nicole, and frank the tank

>image.jpg

>not finding eternally oblivious grandma attractive

Victor is leaving week 1

We'll see Gleen the former cop try to use Cody's bro Paulie as a meatshield and fail.

Vanessa's sister going all the way after learning from her sister's mistakes.

What are everyone's first thoughts:

>Bronte - She's okay. But her "quirkiness" will become grating the longer she stays
>Cody's Brother - I'm expecting the exact same persona as Cody. Probably a target if they find out he's Cody's bro
>Zakiyah - She's going to get too "real" and get evicted
>Glenn - too old. He'll make it half way unless he can be seen as a non-threat
>Natalie - said she doesn't know the game and wants to start an all girls alliance...
>Victor - Wannabe ladies man and most likely won't be liked by the house. First boot
>Bridgette - qt3.14, but said she wasn't a good liar. She'll stay longer if she's seen as a goat/non-threat
>Jozea - The Gay
>Tiffany Rousso - seems similar to her sister Vanessa, but we'll see. Could go all the way if not found out.
>Corey - The Chad
>Michelle - Nicole bb16 clone.
>Paul - Enjoyed his bio, but his interview was lame. Hoping was an act. He's my other pick to win.

oh mylanta