Sup Forums is a normie board

Sup Forums is a normie board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVeCNI3gLUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what can we do about that

ok but Sup Forums and Sup Forums have more 15 year olds.

Complaining about Sup Forums is a sign of a 15 year old

this pic is the reason no one on Sup Forums has a gf
t. 15 year old

Very very boring board.

t.roastie

In the end, capitalism makes normies of us all...
You build a fragile semblance 'personality' from commodities, music, imitation of consumer models in social media catalogs. The self is an illusion, there is no 'true you', no authentic core behind the commodities which you have used to construct your identity. realise this and you will be able to reach a state of Buddhic bliss where nothing can touch you and nothing hurts.

*listens to alan watts once*

This

really makes you think

no shit dude. Sup Forums became more and more normie as it grew. figures.

This is my first post in months, I just can't comprehend how dumb some people on here are.

Girls like that don't know what Death Grips is.

>haha try again sweaty;)

>All accurate but swap that shirt for a Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures shirt

youtube.com/watch?v=QVeCNI3gLUY

Fuck off neo nazi scum.

Who inspired you for making this picture ?

t. Newfag death grips fans who don't want their favorite band to be lumped into memethot roastie culture (even though they have been)

your sister

lol i'm an only child

Well Death Grips being a meme doesn't affect me since I don't have an identity crisis. Just wanted the mem to be accrat

so deep....

even without consumerism your identity is still a product of your surroundings if you even speak a language or have any cultural exposure or social interaction whatsoever. it's just a slippery slope argument

That's what I meant, the notion of autonomous/authentic individuality is a product of capitalism. The quest for authenticity is inherently self defeating.

goood
i'd rather be a normie than associate with half the other boards on this embarrassing weeaboo site

>nothing can touch you and nothing hurts

accurate except for the going on Sup Forums ever part