Eternal /got/ general

Queen of Love and Beauty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zTLhwMhMeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azor Jon

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

>that plot armor
there is no excuse anymore /got/
drop the show, its shit

Bend the knee faggots

she got patched up lad were u not watching

Tyrion used to be on his league but since he got to the east he keeps dropping the ball and going about how he's going to miss mr. noballs and how they're bffs. So noballs is fucking right off.

This isn't even a bad season, the only bad season remains 5th. This one is more like the 4th, maybe even better than 4th.

1st for thread-hungry earlyfags

First for Stannis, best king and rightful husbando of the Seven Kingdoms.

third for lem

don't you know soup and sleep prevents wounds from going septic?

youtube.com/watch?v=9zTLhwMhMeQ

>they honestly believe that Arya bleeds on purpose to bait the waif into her trap

Hahaha he's dead. When will this Stannis meme end? Seriously he's dead, lets move on.

Taking bets on which Tyrell survives the season.
Olenna? Margaery? Loras? Mace?

OC
C

Why didnt Tyrion kneel for Dany when she arrived? It was kinda rude.

to the King in the North whose name is Stark

best fag on /got/

Smirking wombbomb is literally unkillable.

First for Beric is a qt

Fuck this guy

Pick the actress that would be best for the role of Queen of love and beauty

So the arya scenes were definitely shit all season, no one can really argue against it however does anyone else think somethings up with the faceless men?

I don't think Jaqen would have just let her walk out and he seemed to smile when she said her name was Arya not to mention the complete RIDICULOUSNESS of the waif all season long.

Faceless men still using Arya, confirm/deny

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Will these threads get banned again in a couple of weeks?

>yara revealed to be a faggot two episodes before she rams her potent femfleet into dany's drenched port

Wot

>Arya baits the waif into a trap
>Instead of waiting in a dark corner and backstabbing her Arya lights a candle and waits fo the Waif to show up.

NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING NIGHT KING

>Cutting Aegon
>Cutting the only possible cool male Targ in the show

We'll never seen a badass with silver hair fighting people

Who /rightfulking/ here?

>Anything in the Arya storyline
>making sense
pick one

DUSTY MESA

L O N G N I G H T

He wasn't the rightful king, but just like Robert, he was the guy who would have been king by right of conquest if his brother didn't use magic to kill him

>and do you know why i've come to this stinking shitpile of a city ?

When Alfie Allen's (Theon from Game of Thrones) real life sister Lily showed him the music video she made about him on her laptop, Alfie became so enraged that he took her computer and threw it out the window. Alfie then proceeded to domestically abuse his sister so hard that he fractured her jaw in two places. What ensued were court battles, in where Lily got an out of court settlement of 2million not to press further charges. When asked if it was worth it, Alfie replied "I don't look back on my mistakes, I only look forward. I did the crime, and I paid the iron price for it."

>Fag
>King
Put you're trip on faggot

4U

I think she drank the magic fountain water to heal herself and if she did that without dying instantly then the Many Faced God must be okay with what she is doing.

Or at least that's how Jaqen should see it.

>Doing flashbacks to Robert's Rebellion
>Not showing Rhaegar

You may have a point.

that scene was terrible

there have been plenty of homosexual kings

What did he mean by this?

It's painfully obvious how fucking terrible D&D are at this. It was worse than Dorne.

>got patched up
try running and jumping when you get stabbed in the gut multiple times and tell me how it goes

Second for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

I'm with you till the end of the line. Rest sweet king you were too good for the realm ;__;

Nah nothing's worse than Dorne. At least they tried to do something with Arya (but failed miserably). Dorne was just thrown straight into the garbage can

i've done that, It hurts but certainly do able

Who is the rightful heir now STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS is dead? An illegitimate bastard can't inherit as far as I'm aware, and none of Robert's bastards were legitimised as far as I know.

This is, by far, the worst season of GoT. Shit pacing, useless and needlessly long scenes, boring dialogues, the list goes on and on.

It pains me because I always mocked bookfags and was really enjoying the show, but D&D are massive, utter hacks, those anons were right all along.

This series is, sadly, going to die with a wimp.

>worked together
>Khal Drago
>your favorite character
>Lyanna actually loving robert and not just him being obsessed
>cersei has one child
>no tywin

More loyal than that shit Davos.

They just can't stop shitting on the Tullys, can they?

where do you think varys is going m8

Bryan Cogman has been behind all the terrible writing in this show.

That is about the opposite of what "paying the iron price" means, which is taking what you want by force.

Why does everyone still give Jaime shit for being a kingslayer when it was widely accepted that the Mad King was an asshole?

stannis was the only real opponent to Cersei's children's legitimacy, so literally Tommen.

if Stannis's cause were to continue though, Edric Storm would be the choice

dude, we get it ...

>Salma Hayek

Honor

Tyrion is basically the villain now. Not because he fucked everything up, but because he did it for notoriety and fame.

why does the top look like greenscreen

He was an asshole, but he was also the royal asshole Jamie was sworn to protect

Tommen is an illegitimate bastard, he's just Cersei's illegitimate bastard instead of Robert's.

Because he swore an oath to protect him.

Breaking that oath means he has no honor and his word practically means nothing

No, he really hasn't.

It was his idea for Jaime to go to Dorne and for Sansa to go to Winterfell, which aren't bad ideas on paper. It makes sense for two important characters we care about to go to important places in the plot.

The writing was shit because of how it was the executed, and that's because of D&D

I don't understand your hateboner for Cogman, you're bashing on him in every thread, yet he's the best writer the show has right now.

Despite writing only 2 episodes this season, okay buddy.

They don't know the mad king wanted to kill everyone

>so literally Tommen
What about when he dies?

It's not like people care. They rate the episodes highly, and there are millions of people who watch it.
The show is a success, why would D&D care about making it good if people are going to love it anyway, and keep paying money for it?

Stannis 'those dirty niggers' Baratheon.

Because it's like 90% cgi, watch some of the behind the scenes videos

Cast him.
If he were still alive. ;_;

Yes, but nobody is challenging that now. Tommen is acknowledged as Robert's heir. Stannis failed, so those letters of incest end up being rumours and that's all people will ever remember them as. That's how history happens, written by the winners.

I have a feeling Smirkfu will bite the dust sooner or later.

Have to agree the plot is just not there anymore

Kevan

Tywin isn't introduced until like halfway through the season. By the time newfags get to him they'll be able to keep up with things.

I don't cast memes

Eww shitty leather armour

Euron, with eyepatch.

would have been a great Euron in his Labyrinth days

Ser Pounce

Nothing is worse than Dorne.

I said "rightful heir". As in, who, by law, should the throne belong to if Westeros wasn't being duped into thinking Tommen was Robert's legitimate child.

More like, why is the compositing so bad?

strong jaw and cheekbones, you could probably punch her avoiding the nose and soft tissue and she'd be perfectly fine

Ja'Quen (or however the fuck you spell his name) never wanted Arya dead.

Waif did, that's why she asked Ja'Quen's permission to kill Arya, which he granted. Broke the code and whatnot. He can't just go "NO I LIKE ARYA PLZ DONT KILL HER SHE IS A FRIEND OF MINE"

But with Arya killing the waif, suddenly Ja'Quen doesn't have to appease the cunt. So he lets Arya walk.

Glorified lapdog and king swapper

I'm rewatching the series and it's three times worse than when I first watched it. Hasn't happened with other series I have rewatched.

Why is this?