Without mentioning the villain. What exactly is wrong with this capekino?

without mentioning the villain. What exactly is wrong with this capekino?

>the villain

which one?

Stfu u know what one

Honestly the same thing wrong with most nolan films. Sloppy fucking editing.

There is a scene inthe courthouse where they devise their plan to find the bomb, they discuss what everyone is doing and where they will be going. In literally the next scene they're confused and asking where fox went. Hes busy doing exactly what the fuck he was supposed to be doing.

The script and pacing were all over the place as well.

There's a fucking long end credits scene after the plane finally crashed

-Dialogues are cringe (Something common in capeshit, but these ones were over the top even for capeshit).
-Fight scenes were horrible, if you watch TDK or BB they had decent (Not great, not god, just decent) fight scenes, something happened between those movies.
-Some plotholes and stupid reasoning.

But to be fair is still a solid 7.5 and better than MoS, BvS or like 70% of Marvel films.

>-Fight scenes were horrible, if you watch TDK or BB they had decent (Not great, not god, just decent) fight scenes, something happened between those movies.
Bane v Batman in the sewer is the best fight in the trilogy. I don't know why the other fights are so bad

Nolan's vision of realism compromises heart, everything's too cold and sterile.

Batman begins had awful fight scenes. Its just quick cuts and shakeycam.

Solid observation. That scene perfectly communicates how Batman has weakened physically but is still a force to be reckoned with, while Bane is an animal who Bruce can't tame with his will and power alone. The punches in that scene felt so visceral, whereas all the other fight scenes are fucking goofy.

Pacing fucked

Bad cwriting writing.

Nolans writing in this movie has convinced me that he's somewhat autistic

Everything wrong with the first two is amplified in this one.

Remember the scene where the Joker throws Beautiful out of the window? Cut to next scene. What happened to the Joker and all the people in the room? They just left?

This complete hole in continuity is fucking huge in TDKR. Memes aside, what is the fucking point of the plane scene? Who the fuck is Dr. Pavel supposed to be? He appears in the prologue, then comes back like 2/3rds in the movie only to be killed off for no reason.

Also how the fuck did Bruce get back to America? Literally no mention. He had no money, no ID, absolutely no physical way of making it back to Gotham. It's so painfully clear that Nolan seriously didn't fucking care about this one and just phoned it in.

oh shut the fuck up

>please spoonfeed me hollywood people

Nolan has some consistent faults but you can't possibly tell him to exposition even more.

I bet you also complained why Nolan didn't show in Interstellar how they moved all those people or the cliche astronaut training for Cooper. You know why? Because it is dead space, meaningless footage taking more of the screentime. If it isn't something that adds to the story and people can assume what happened, then ofcourse it is better not to show it and focus on the important things.
And for example, without that astronaut training "I am too old for this" shit you get that nicely edited launch sequence where Cooper leaves home in the same time as he leaves Earth (home).

>Also how the fuck did Bruce get back to America? Literally no mention. He had no money, no ID, absolutely no physical way of making it back to Gotham. It's so painfully clear that Nolan seriously didn't fucking care about this one and just phoned it in.
This was my main issues, Why fucking drop Batman in the middle of nowhere in some shitty prison at the opposite side of the world instead of wating him 24/7 in some prison in Gotham.

>Exploding piss jar
>YOU WILL

*instead of watching him

boring
dumb shit going on
terrible action scenes
too long
whoever thought that ending a batman movie with a bunch of people and BATMAN fighting in a broad DAYLIGHT is an idiot.

Seems like I hit a soft spot.

>boring
>dumb shit going on
>too long

Exquisite arguments my dear friend, well done.

>everything's too cold and sterile.
And still more lively and colorful than Snyder

It's all subjective anyway.

TDK is tight as fuck, the story is well paced and is fueled by some really well done action scenes.

TDKR on the other hand is a total slug with no memorable action scenes whatsoever. TDK works, TDKR is a hit and miss.

Apples and pears bumchi

more like apples and apples dipped in primer.

>with no memorable action scenes whatsoever.
Batman VS Bane and the Final Chase of Talia were memorable, also the ending was top notch

Only if you're colorblind.
But try to stay on topic.

>apples dipped piss
FTFY

All inremember about the last talia bit was her stupid fucking 'blurgh i am dead now'

DESHI BASARA
DESHI BASARA
DESHI BASARA

Without mentioning the villain, why is baneposting so damn fun and still going strong afer 4 years?