>Say hello to my chocolate friend

youtube.com/watch?v=2S6eUFbOfIU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whyyyyyyyyy

I found this charming

ATTICA! HOO-AH! LATTE LIGHT! THIS WHOLE TRIAL IS OUTTA SIGHT! THEY PULLED ME BACK IN WITH HAZELNUT, TOO! CARAMEL SWIRL: I KNOW IT WAS YOU!

i typed this out from memory

jack and jill is a fucking masterpiece

Yeah because this is what tarnished Al Pacinos legacy. Not the decade and a half of pure garbage and overacting

The bit is rather genious the rest of the movie not so much

>overacting

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

well done scene but the bitter irony of it will always ruin its comedic merit for me. unless sandler is just plainly acknowledging the decline in quality of both their work at this point. in either case, we're still not laughing with him. we'll always be laughing at him.

yes the rest of the movie you have to understand is the crux of what makes the ending so funny

to be honest im not going to explain it to you, its just a classic pleb filter like all modern sandlerkino

this should have been how he shows up at the end of True Detective S2

At least the background music made him sound tough

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE

Who /Dunkaccino/ here?

>Adam Sandler’s comedies are not “dumb fun,” maybe that’s why they’re not in critics’ favor. Sandler’s hilarious new film Jack and Jill (in which he portrays both male and female fraternal twins), brings to mind the great line that Ernst Lubitsch’s classic 1946 female plumber comedy Cluny Brown “upset people who didn‘t like to admit they have plumbing.”

>Sandler’s real dare is to defend ethnicity–not piously but through comedy that has social and political effect: When Jack’s WASP assistant (Nick Swardson) boasts that he’s almost Jewish because “I’m an atheist,” Jack looks nonplussed. Yet, Sandler isn’t. His comic introspection has a moral core. Appreciation of roots and background is what gives the film’s overlong but uproarious Al Pacino subplot its basis–it’s both crazily romantic and a professional salute. That’s because Sandler knows how our plumbing works.

The real cringe is that you found that scene unfunny.
Takes a lot of courage for an actor to laugh like that about himself.

What

What the fuck why?

>Mfw when I started a thread with that image last night
>Mfw when this is the third dunkaccino thread this week
This meme is in the embryonic stages lads

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh?

What. The. Fuck