OFFICIAL WEST BROM V BORO MATCH THREAD

""super"" sunday

West Brom: Foster; Dawson, McAuley, Evans, Galloway; Phillips, Yacob, Fletcher (c), Field, McClean; Rondon.

Boro: Guzan; Nsue, Gibson, Ayala, Barragan; Clayton, Forshaw; Stuani, Ramirez, Downing; Negredo.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=super sunday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>de gay

>West Brom - Middlesbrough
>"""""Super""""" Sunday

you can hear the boro fans chanting over the music, rowdy

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""super"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" sunday

Where is Berahino?

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""super""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""sunday""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>you will never break your leg being crushed by your fans whilst celebrating beating hull
why even live

oh championship is on?

Bruv who the fuck cares

on the bench

would anyone care if these two clubs folded tomorrow?

nah

I believe it's still sunday m8.

gravy

>get up early for another exciting sunday of premier league action
>west brom vs middlesbrough
going back to bed

>Boro fans booing McLean
>brom fans booing Guzan

Both these clubs fans are tinpot

Anyone else just having this on in the background without actually watching?

We're one of the original football league clubs you cunt (Albion)

Lad Middlesbrough are this seasons lester book it

Just checking the stats watching the f1

I'm watching, but only because I haven't slept in 48 hours so I'm hoping this will do the trick for me.

McLean is an absolute cunt

Yep, got Utd-Chelsea U23 on stream

On the second monitor while playing FM

and yet you've been an irrelevant yoyo club that plays shite football for most of your existence

They're doing it because he played for Sunderland a few years ago. Absolutely tinpot

>wake up

"aww yeah, super sunday lads"

>west brom v middlesbrough

Yeah. (bislett) Kebab and football is perfect for hangover mode.

just started watching, what have i missed of SUPER SUNDAY so far?

Kill all Southerners desu lads. Force feed them parmos

lets not hate on middlesbrough 2bf la's

it's only west brom that are boring as f

Absolutely diddly squat

honestly they dont deserve such a glorious death

We played good football for most of the 2000s, it only started getting bad under Steve Clarke

Why does everyone except Southerners hate the South in England? I don't get it.

jealously

jealousy

The South is where all the money is. Northern England is basically 3rd world

because it's full of southerners, that is why people don't like it

It's called jealousy. We're the rich, relavant, prosperous area of the country with the best weather so they hate us for it in their miserable rainy poverty ridden northern hellholes.

The North is Norse, the South is anglo saxon

Why are the Irish the eternal victims lads?

>Muh slavery
>we wuz tribal kings n sheet
>Muh Cromwall killed us
>Muh potato famine
>Muh plantations
>muh troubles

McLean is the Irish equivalent of those niggers in the US always preaching about their amazing African heritage and talking shit about the states, wish he'd just die desu

I don't see the problem in booing someone who hates your country, I think everyone should boo him.

Hates his country? Elaborate

what is dutch for 'of course'?

forshaw

stop whining paki

>Megson
>Robson
>Tony Mowbray
>Di Matteo
>Woy
>good football

sure thing

>it's a Tony Pulis is manager for the home side episode

he didn't wear a poppy on his shirt or something which TRIGGERED a lot of people

he also might not have sung the national anthem

who really cares desu

west brom are literally stoke tier

TRAVESTY

I haven't worn a fucking poppy since I was a child and I don't sign the national anthem when I'm watching the game on tv

People need to fuck off being offended at everything

Games like this make me understand why Mexicans bandwagon Real Madrid

I think he means mclean hates the UK, so we should boo him, pretty fair desu

>tfw both teams can't lose this game

Is there a more laughable subset of people in the UK than brummies? The way they talk, the way they look, the way they smell, absolutely disgusting. City completely overrun and subjugated by Pakis. Laughable. Second biggest conurbation in the UK and has provided absolutely nothing culturally or has any relevance in any way. Remember that TV show on BBC where jasper carrot was married to a paki and they had a retard kid in a wheelchair, that's Birmingham in a nutshell, just absolutely laughable that anyone could take anyone from there seriously.

are you confused

neither west brom nor middlesborough are from birmingham

You talking about the /trans/ poster? Think he's a United fan now, much easier to get (yous) which is his whole agenda.

anybody frustrated by the lack of foreigners in the west brom team

is pulis a bloody racist

this is 2016 after all

Posh twats with shit accents

They'll both try their hardest to though.

west bromites are basically brummies

you cannot tell the difference

if it's so shit why does every foreigner automatically equate a southern english accent with "british accent"?

he's a racist mate

the first time he got sacked by stoke was for not making enough foreign signings

Has a Canadian ever been funny in the history of its country?

staggering ignorance on display in this post

are you foreign?

and as soon as stoke made some foreign signings (joe allen for example) they are playing sexy passing football and challenging for europe

I wasn't joking. I was dead serious with that post.

m8 just because you give a shit about your little region and the differences doesn't mean anybody else in the UK does

wolves and west brom are basically suburbs of brum to the rest of the uk

This is detestable football.

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PLAY A SHIT MATCH BORO AND BROM!

WE'RE GETTING TO HIGH LEVELS OF BANTER HERE ITS GETTING DANGGEROUS

This is the premier league now. It's become substandard. The foreigners are correct with their memes.

>"Why are the Irish the eternal victims lads?"
>Proceeds to list a number of good reasons as to why that may be
>A number of good reasons that highlight how McClean has every right not to look to fondly at the history of Britain as someone growing up as a Catholic in Northern Ireland told about many of these things from a young age

Was this a sarcastic post or are you really not that self aware?

hates the UK, not his own. Your meaning the fans.

refuses to wear the poppy as he thinks it represents murder

he doesn't have to sing the national anthem, but he actively turns his back on it and refuses to even look at the English flag or Union Jack as he things it represents oppression

lost his shit at Sunderland supporters for chanting 'God save the Queen' and 'Fuck the IRA'

After Brexit referendum said that Norn Irn's views weren't respected and they should unite with ROI

played for the NI youth teams and was in the NI quad then ditched them to play for ROI, followed by mocking people from NI

don't forget his fave song is Broadblackbrimmer

He literally hates the UK, if he played in somewhere like China or the Middle East he'd have been executed by now. Cunt is happy to take our money, course.

too much championship rubbish

need to separate the prem into two 10 team leagues where everyone plays each other 4 times during the season

that's not an argument really is it

>twitter.com/search?q=super sunday

he's a cunt who would be planting car bombs if he wasn't a footballer but whatcha gonna do

that would make the English league as shit-tier as the SPL

>I am not paying @SkySports the GDP of Uganda every month for them to show West Brom v Middlesbrough as a "Super" Sunday match.

#topbanter

why are all american keepers shit now?

some of them used to be alright

well that's what the FA is literally doing from 2020 so get used to it

gonna have teams like chelsea B and man city B in the championship too

This is awful

Boring af

>forcing liverpool to be last in the league every year
mean tbqh

Literally the worst game of the season.

>""""""""""""Super"""""""""""""" Sunday

Welp back to bed.

Wake me up at 11 you limey cunts

we're not the Spanish or Germans, with our football leagues existing just to prop up one or two clubs, you really think fans are turning up to watch their teams play the reserves? Premier League can fuck off though for all I care, is cancer. Real clubs and fans should break off from the big clubs on the PL's dick.

'Bluh bluh bluh, d english hurt people who lived hundreds of years ago and supported the overwhelmingly popular independence of Northern Ireland! Wahhhhhh!'

Glad i'm not watching this.

really enjoyed that first half desu

t. Liverpool fan

>wanting to be like the SPL

why tho

what game were you watching?

too many defensive minded managers in the prem 2bh

look what leicester did last season

all you need to do is have a bit of an attack now and then

What does t. mean?

Nah what we need to do is simply delet all the shite boring clubs that clog up football. Have only the follwoing clubs allowed to compete in possibly 2 leagues:

AFC Wimbeldon
Arsenal
Aston Villa
Blackburn
Bradford
Cardiff
Brighton
Chelsea
Derby
Everton
Leicester
Leeds
Liverpool
Man City
Man United
Newcastle
Nottingham Forest
Notts County
Sheffield Weds & United
Stoke
Sunderland
Spurs
Swansea
West Ham
Wolves

delet all the other clubs

If you squint your eyes it kind of looks like ManU-Tottenham

>brighton
>cardiff
>swansea

Why are you so mad? I'm sorry you had to grow up little Timmy but most footballers are utter scumbags. Especially if they're British/Irish.

Boro vs Westbrom