"Sad story. You got a smoke?"

"Sad story. You got a smoke?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GlEeRnMJDM
youtube.com/watch?v=f1JYDmo19to
youtube.com/watch?v=nbi3Fosznck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck the president

Are RLM single-handedly saving this board? Seems like they are doing a good job of getting Sup Forums babbies to watch other movies than capeshit and vidyapoop.

You're a fake faggot patrician because you only watched this movie because it was recommended to you on a youtube review. *I* watched it on my own choice years ago, that gives my opinions significantly more authority than yours.

I saw escape from L.A. in theater back in 96

Never seen this movie but it's one of my favorites now.

>opinions
>authority

youtube.com/watch?v=_GlEeRnMJDM
Why is it so fucking cool

Name's Plissken.

Call me Snake

I'd actually watched it the day before I saw that re:view, but now I kinda wanna watch again.

Gave me some insight on how to do atmosphere. Made me want to rewrite my script.

I was surprised Mike didn't like it. I didn't think it was possible not to like Escape from NY.

I'm sorry

This, I don't know what his fucking problem was.

I have only watched escape from LA
should I watch this one too?

I think Mike didn't like how the plot was ridiculous but it was played absolutely seriously.

he's polish

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=f1JYDmo19to

>it's a METAL GEAR?! thread

This one's better.

I'm a solid guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbi3Fosznck

Mike was right
carpenter music is poop unless it is halloween, the thing or they live
the mouth of madness rock is corny as fuck desu

hes a fucking retard

>ywn be snakes little sissy bitch

>I think Mike didn't like how the plot was ridiculous but it was played absolutely seriously.

Unlike his beloved Star Trek, right

Why? Both Escape movies are great for a different reasons. Escape from NY is great for it's atmosphere and visuals (for that time anyway), and Escape form LA is a typical "so bad it's actually funny" type of movie. The shit CGI, the reused plot the completly not serious tone... its great.

Escape from NY is entry level you dumb sack of shit.

Entry level for what?

Flicks 101

If someone on Sup Forums had my already seen the movie by now, they should consider suicide

Recently watched these, pretty entertaining set of highs and lows. Fyi I did not watch becasue of RLM because 1) not a faggot 2) never watched anything RLM 3) never knew they existed until Sup Forums schills

Fun facts though, John actually tried to make at least 3 more Escape From's. Mars and Earth being two of them, damn would that have been entertaining.

No, Escape from New York is every patrician list, but you wouldn't know that.

It can't be entry level and good?

Think

not when your faggot brain equates other people knowing about it as bad

Just saying that it's not entry level.

There was even supposed to be an anime and a video game believe it or not, John made some references to it; but nothing ever panned out there.

It's a fucking flick at best. Doesn't mean it's not a good movie. If you somehow think it's "underrated" or something stupid like that, then you're sorely mistaken.

It's a fun and good action flick. Nothing more

>It's a fucking flick at best
Fuck off, you meme spouting casual, you're like a fucking parrot regurgitating other peoples opinions, next time when watching a movie pay fucking attention and learn to appreciate what you're watching, it's perfectly fine for you to not like a movie, but at least come up with your own conclusions.

Ha a game, man that woulda been somethin.

Although it is well know that the 'MC' of Metal Gear Solid is heavily influenced by Snake P. (even named Snake). Kojima (creator of MGS) has mad love for Escape from New York.

I'm not even going to engage this so here's a (You).

I hope you're not this retarded in real life.

"Playing with myself"

LA>NY

is time to accept the truth

DEE DEE

Literally me

I don't believe you.

It's a fun and entertaining action adventure with a likable anti hero, it is entry 80's and it's right up there with lets say robocop, conan, rambo etc. no one ever claimed it was not a good film, but going as much as saying it is somewhat "unknown gem" is simply stupid to any person who saw more than 3 films in their lives.

Also Tombstone is the definitive Kurtkino.

I watched Tombstone last night. Fucking love how goofy yet totally serious that movie is. Every time Kilmer says "I have two guns. One for each of you" I cant help but laugh.

Tombstones was layers of great and Kilmer was top notch too.

Too bad Kilmer turned so JUST, you can hardly think there was a time he was big (not in the weight category).

For some reason I remembered EFLA as EFNY and kept telling people for years that EFNY was pretty bad.

DEVILISH

The tragic CGI and the inclusion of that cattlefucker Fonda ruined LA.

NY>LA

I thought you were dead

hes just being an edgy retard again, ive always preferred Jay more.

same shit retard

I see where hes coming from but I dont like it. It looks and feels like it should be an action movie, but its not, its just, well, a schlock story with a location concept, and no schlock. I personally like the movie because of the set designs and the world concept, not the action.