ITT: Artists who need to stop

ITT: Artists who need to stop

we need more artists that talk about sex

she should have never started

midlife crisis-core

He looks like a turbocunt

30 something that's done nothing with their life except complain on twitter-core

>weird sex shit
>34 years old

That's just her motherly hormones acting up, and the cognitive dissonance that goes along with being a lesbian

this but unironically

Also

Nah I love his music even if the man is a pretentious cunt, Pure Comedy was trash though he should stick to simple catchy tunes like Real Love Baby

Yeah I bet she's thought of so many crazy new ways to scissor. It must be revolutionary.

I agree with every artist posted in this thread but I'm only seconding this one because his obnoxiousness transcends the boundaries of what everyone else in this thread is capable of, combined.

Do you guys get that he's trolling you yet

imagine being so impressed by your own soft rock that you find it appropriate to shoot videos of yourself straining in the studio to get it "just right." or better yet, imagine being so ashamed of your bland eagles-core that you find it necessary to dress it up with weak 12th-grader-skimming-wikipedia tier postmodernist signifiers

I get that he thinks he's being provocative yeah. His whole schtick is really unimpressive and it's more embarrassing to be blown away by him than it is to be owned by his epic troll

He's not trying to "own" anyone. He's trying to rustle your jimmies by playing the part of an obnoxious music industry stereotype. I get why people don't like it, I don't listen to it, but if you don't get the satire you're dun 4 m8

>I was just pretending to be retarded
That actually makes it worse

I get the "satire," but I really don't think being a douche while secretly going "it's for the lolz!" necessarily makes it biting satire. It's the Kanye defense and it's for the mentally weak

Jimmies: rustled

Bet you thought Stephen Colbert was a hardcore right wing Republican

yo what if it turns out he's a hardcore Trump supporter? That would be a pretty gnarly plot twist.

>it's for the mentally weak
the fuck are you talking about

Kanye is like the opposite of this threads premise. Kanye is a valuable and important voice

troll line

You're just racist

Either quit, or get off the surp and work his ass off on Carter V.

what the fuck are you talking about

She needs to start releasing singles from the new album.

Even if he is being "satirical," his shit music is still selling and he's "big" for what he's being "satirical" of unironically..so he's a star for something he's making fun of. How does that make him better? That sounds like hell to me.

Read the interview

It's not coming out until later this year