White minorities in Black Countries

White minorities in Black Countries.

How are they perceived?
I don't mean South Africa or even Brazil/USA, but countries where whites are just very rare.

Are they seen as pretty, ugly? Are they seen as not even human, like, say, a black man in China?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xdxIBNj2sw
vocaroo.com/i/s0J8XlPDR2OA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude whites are only like 8% of the population in South Africa

I worked in rural china for a bit and they were all fucking obsessed with me. People would go up to you and start touching your skin or hair (I'm a red head). Most of them had never seen a white guy before. I'd always be stopped for photos too.
Having pale skin was considered attractive there though, as it is in most asian countries. In India some of the most popular products are skin whitening creams.
if you go into the city you see plenty of them. Same with Namibia, but to a lesser extent

Asians are 1.1% in Brazil and by no means rare.

Sounds interesting, my grandma went to China with a black friend once and said something like that; she couldn't go anywhere without having her hair touched.

Redheads must be even more shocking, since it's a non-intuitive hair color.

>black man in China
youtube.com/watch?v=7xdxIBNj2sw

Ask yourself.

It definitely turns heads, especially when travelling in rural areas between cities. Really, though, as a white Christian you don't want to end up in some of the rural villages. Cities are pretty good though.

what's with the rural villages?

probably get kidnapped and ransomed/eaten/killed/raped

How about on TV/pop culture?

well they all stare at you like "what is he doing here ? " with the wide surprised eyes
sometimes the men do the classic negro tchipping with the teeth
sometimes the women also yell loud sounds at you, like "iiiiiiiiiiih", i think it is their mating call

also everyone tries to sell you things, usually fake watches, fake cigerettes, and little eiffel towers

Please, turn off proxy, England.

je suis français

vocaroo.com/i/s0J8XlPDR2OA

-je veux des preuves ne se prononce pas ji vu mais je ve
-car les français sont trèS orgueilleux, on fait la liaison
-cette sorte pas ce sorte
-gag pas geg

ca te va comme preuves ?

Apparently this was because he was a celebrity there or something

awful

That's in Worst Korea

>1 out of 100 people is Asian
>This is not rare

What did you mean by this

He means you don't go "oh shit and asian!" if you see one in the street

I guess it depends on the region. Asians (mainly Japanese) aren't rare in the Southeast at all.

They are overrepresented in media And política. A bit less than jews in América but in a similar way.

>Being white in Argentina
It's super hard, everyone expects you to boss them around, have all the girls and be this cool guy that knows everything and all.

I just want to chill from time to time, but no, it is always a black chick after the other, or some guy needing my orders. This isn't a privilige, it's a curse.

Brazil also has 200 million people it's not a underpopulated ice hell like Canada is

I think Botswana is the one African nation where race relations between blacks and the white minority are very friendly and respectful without being exploitative in either direction.