In a recent interview Mr. Snyder said he is planning on introducing the Multiverse after Justice League Part One...

>In a recent interview Mr. Snyder said he is planning on introducing the Multiverse after Justice League Part One, along with a Watchmen sequel

Reminder that Marvel would never do this because their fans would not be mentally capable of following the movie

>Watchmen sequel

Will somebody please stop this fucking retard?

Is the image from a book or what?

There's already a multiverse in the DC tv shows which are made for grils.

>crimebuster

I think that's a reference

can't be a coincidence, can it?

Sauce on the interview

It literally says "Multiverse Guidebook" on the image. Twice.

Source: your ass

>zack's failings are in how all his movies are filled with tons of irrelevant bullshit and he has no idea how to cleanly organize any of it
>his response is to throw in even more shit

Grant Morrison puts the "b" in "subtlety"

Reminder that Warner Bros executives would never, I mean literally never in a thousand years, let Snyder get away with this after what happened with BvS

That world is like a parallel version of Watchmen's, where it actually uses the character alan moore initially wanted to use.

Yeah, but what page?

Source?

They let him do BvS after MoS. Either snyder has some sort of mind control powers or they just don't give a fuck.

Reminder that Snyder will get fired if he doesn't break the 1 billion mark this time.

Mrs Snyder is a powerful exec at WB

How the fuck is Henry Cavill a real person

Can you retards shut up?

He used to be fat too.

Marvel fans are like battered wives.

it'd be great if they'd wordfilter all instances of marvel to DC and vice versa.

I liked Watchmen, man of steel and batman v superman on different levels, but a watchmen sequel would be incredibly retarded.

I heard Mrs. Snyder sucks like a Hoover

It'd be about par for zack snyder though.

are there any stories in that?

The MCU is already one of Marvels numbered universes though.

>watchmen sequel
jesus christ how horrifying

I loved his idea for Watchmen ending where Manhattan makes a planet filled with Rorschachs

I would pay to see Alan Moore's reaction to a watchmen sequel.

Hell, marvel and DC are both part of the same multiverse

>darksied gets the infinity gauntlet
>throws it away like a piece of trash when he realizes it only works in it's native universe

>Reminder that Marvel would never do this because their fans would not be mentally capable of following the movie
Reminder that Hack Snyder is going to be unemployed soon.

Even crazier is that Multiverse also includes Aliens, Transformers and Doctor Who.

>he will never plunge his hairy cock into your virgin asshole

Why live bros. why fucking live

its almost as if all fiction is connected somehow!

really makes you think

Imagine Batman meeting Rorschach

Batman would hate his fucking guts and probably whup his ass.

Would Snyder do the Rebirth (aka watchmen crossover) or Flashpoint Storyline?

Pax Americana, it's boring as shit

Maybe that's the trick. All this gothic DC shit we've gotten, is just Earth 2 DC and the true version of the heroes will show up on Earth 1.

Or that's how they're going to restart the universe to get away from the grim dark.

And they've a keep his contract to do JL1. And they allow his wife to produce every other DC film.

Snyder doing Flashpoint with complete control would be incredible

>real superman shows up and slaps cavill upside the head saying "what the fuck is wrong with you? You're goddamn superman!"

Kek

>Watchmen sequel

Why??? For what purpose?

Zack Snyder doesn't have that kind of sway with the DC movies anymore. After League he's getting dropped like a hot tomato.

>After League he's getting dropped like a rotten tomato.
ftfy

thanks. I hit post, saw my mistake, but by then it was too late

Wait.

If Earth 4 is based off Watchmen

Why the hell are they introducing Dr. Manhattan so soon?

But we already had a multiverse Marvel pic. It was Days of Future past.

Sure it's Fox, but it counts.

And Marvel will do their parallel universe movie eventually. No need to rush

Dr Manhattan created the 52 worlds, also remember that Watchmen was actually supposed to star those character but Moore couldn't get the rights or some shit.

>Wonder Woman front and center

Why is she now the leader of the Justice League?

Because Batfags and Superfags would rage if either one of them was at the center

She's neutral

>putting tits in the back

no.

>actually wanting a Watchmen sequel
Kill yourself.

this is the best idea i've heard all week.

go back to bed grant

No, it wouldn't.
Flashpoint is fucking garbage.

maybe dc should try getting one universe right first

>Snyderfags are the kind of people who enjoy the idea of the Watchmen interacting with the DCU and who would like a Watchmen sequel

Why am I not surprised?

but none of that's happened and BvS was terrible and panned.

meanwhile marvel have dozen movies already done and in the pipeline that have all sorts of A b C to Z list characters from Earth to Space.

why so angry though?
where did the bad man touch you?

>Watchmen seque

fuck no

Marvel wouldn't do it because they dont have any characters who can access other realities. Hank Pym is drastically nerfed and Reed Richards is being fucked by Fox. It's one of the Flash's superpowers to do this on the other hand. Who knows what will happen in Doctor Strange though.

Marvel never really rested its laurels on its multiverse like DC did. DC invented the comic book multiverse. Marvel cosmic is more defined by gods, abstracts, and unfathomable entities.

I want someone who isn't Snyder to handle this

Isn't Marvel doing the multiverse thing with the Dr. Strange movie? That's what the trailer seems to indicate.

How would a Watchmen sequel even be possible? Superheroes are pretty much obsolete, so even if peace between US and USSR ended nothing could really happen.
It would have to be a prequel focusing on the previous generation of superheroes if anything.

No, if it has anything to do with the comics

is it true that dr manhattan causes another reboot in DC Comics

Please don't mention a Watchmen prequel. I had almost forgotten Before Watchmen was a thing. So much retarded bullshit I wish I could forget. Fucking Travis Bickle cameos and Comedian/JFK bromance and Nite Owl murdering Hooded Justice.

>tfw no spider-verse movie with Tobey and Garfield.

>Implying I care as long as they keep making good movies.
>Implying you didn't get that pic from Sup Forums
>Implying Sup Forumstards on Sup Forums aren't cancer in general, because they obsess about muh faithfulness to the comics instead of judging film as an independent entity

You have to go back.

Not so much a reboot as a reset if that makes sense basically all the shit from before Flashpoint is now dumped into the new 52 universe with some people regaining their memories, for instance Flash literally pulled Wally West who was about to be erased from existence back into the real world, and the new 52Superman died, with them revealing that the original Superman, married to Lois with a kid existed on the same Earth living incognito.

Why could they not cast wonder woman to look like she does in the comics? This one is beautiful, in the movie it's a bony any chick.

Honestly? Gal Gadot was a surefire money maker in their eyes, she was in 3-4 F&F movies, a successful franchise, and her only other competition was Olga Kurlyenko.

it's just business.

Is there any story after the watchmen comic?

then he's not a person anymore

Meanie.

>Marvel would never do this

Of course they wouldn't cause it's stupid.

>ruining watchmen
yeah the first guy is right, kill yourself

She's not, you faggot.

The grimdark's going to end(somewhat) with Superman's death and return. Snyder's taken his arguably meaningless death arc from the comics and used it as the event that elevates a dark, cynical world into a new "Heroic Age,"

If a watchmen sequel is confirmed I will leave Sup Forums

>write false god on Superman's statue
>motherfucker actually resurrects down the line

in Snyder's universe wouldn't shit get even crazier for him?

Watchmen was a massive flop, it's not getting a sequel any time soon.

>it actually uses the character Alan Moore initially wanted to use.

I thought it was his choice to disassociate them from the Charlton characters once the story started developing in its own direction. Or at least it wasn't a contentious decision.

Hmm you're probably right, but the parallels are still there in any case.

>Reminder that Marvel would never do this because their fans would not be mentally capable of following the movie
Marvel introduced the idea of multiple dimensions with Ant-man last year and our expanding upon it this year with Doctor Strange.
also
>Implying they're going to let Snyder stay aboard after three critical bombs
Checkmate DCucks.

To be fair, one way of looking at his results is that Man of Steel out grossed every MCU film except for the Avengers at the time of its release (Iron Man 3 would outgross it, but it was released around the same time), and without the weight of five movies to drive up interest - this was a fairly cold open. So from that perspective, Snyder did pretty well.

What they ignored was that Superman's profile as a character meant it should have drawn even more interest, and the critical response to the movie should have been telling. BvS's results hammer that point home - it should have gone gangbusters, but instead struggled to make profit for WB (which it did, but not as much as it might have).

>the parallels are still there in any case.

Just to clarify, you are aware that Watchmen's characters are based directly on the Charlton ones, right? They changed the names and such so they could be their own story, but they are indeed based off them.

Also, many of the Charlton characters have since been altered to more closely resemble their Watchmen counterparts, particularly Question and Atom (Blue Beetle's mostly been moved into the primary DCU with Jaime Reyes).

They wanted to do that but ASM2 shit the bed

Just to clarify, you are aware that Watchmen's characters are based directly on the Charlton ones, right?

Yeah that's what my original original post was pointing out.

It will, but it's how he goes about confronting the deification that's going to give us full-on Superman, and how he goes about it is going to bring us full-circle around to how the scene played out from MoS, It's going to be him establishing a rapport with the people and developing his public voice.

In the time since the Battle of Metropolis, Clark's kind of been this aloof "super first-responder" in lieu of his more traditional role as a public figure. That's worked against him, because in the absence of that public persona, people have painted him in whatever role they want to see - a hero, a menace, a god. That's one of the reasons that the bombing at the Senate hearing was so important. He was finally ready to stop running and face the consequences of his actions, to start speaking up for himself.

I hadn't thought of it before, but from what Bruce says, it sounds like Clark hadn't held any sort of press conferences or granted any interviews, perhaps explaining why Bruce mentions specifically "puff piece editorials." We certainly didn't see any interview footage.

I almost wonder if BvS will be seen more favorably by history after Superman and Batman's character arcs are more fully explored. It may never be seen as a great movie (and ultimately it isn't), but maybe some of its flaws will be mitigated by future development. Kind of like how the complaints about Metropolis' destruction in MoS have died down due to BvS directly addressing that issue.

I think the DCEU is salvageable, but I hope Snyder will be removed from complete control.

HOW DOES THIS BECOME...

>Watchmen sequel

it's funny how the 1 good property DC has they are determined to shit on it

fuccboi of steel