The Old Bear edition

Other urls found in this thread:

watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/
asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/141142-arya-is-dead-calling-it-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

I was legitimately surprised lol

Azor Jon!

/Highgarden/ survives this season, right?

Friendly reminder that Arya is literally Wolverine now.

Friendly reminder that there are only two Faceless Men, their temple is totally unguarded, and they are completely useless.

Friendly reminder that Dany is going to conquer Westeros with her strong womyn army, joined by Yara and the Sand Sluts.

Friendly reminder that GRRM cares more about salad dressings than his own work.

Friendly reminder that Tommen is an easily manipulated little bitch who turns against his mother after talking two times with some shitstained lying fanatic.

Friendly reminder that dying only made Jon a little pussywhipped cuck who lets his retarded Tully half-sister call the shots.

Friendly reminder that kinslaying is totally ok now and pretty much a national sport.

Friendly reminder that Varys is working for Dany now.

Friendly reminder that Preston would soon commit suicide.

Friendly reminder that CLEGANEBOWL is cancelled.

FIRST FOR BERIC A QT

Based Jon's mentor thread, thank you OP. Thank you Jonbros.

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

She dies in the sept when Cersei blows it up.

Suggestions for shitting the thread up please.

According to leaks the Mountain smashes Unella. Get hype!

>Old Bear edition

would you?

Why isn't she dieing?

>it's a Jaime goes back to square one episode
Will he ever have character development?

Be Brandamite.

I'd like to see him smash her pussy if you know what I mean

He looks so Jewish here.

>"OY VEY DA VITE VALKERS ARE ARRIVING! ECH, DEPLOY DA BAGS OF GOLD UND TRY TO BUY ZEM OFF, OY VEY!"

He looked a lot skinnier this episode for some reason.

What kind of name is Azor?

More Jonsa and Lyanna next week, who's excited.

Compiled list of Episode 10 north leaks

watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/

>Have VFX source who works in major firm used by this series. This plot exists, different from the way you expect if you’ve read the books. Northern plot in episode 10. Northern Houses converge in Winterfell post battle. Express regret for not following Jon into battle. Big speech for fat Northern Lord where he struggles to kneel and calls Jon his King. Other Lords follow. Proclaimed King in the North and Jon Stark. In addition, (though less positive) told the shot from trailer where Littlefinger glances behind at something circling when someone comes into view, is Winterfell godswood. CGI stick used for the rear glance shot. Told CGI stick used for Ghost who encircles LF, and the face to face is with Jon. LF will make a big claim of knowledge he is in possession of to Jon. Wish to reiterate less positive this is accurate. VFX source did no work with this supposed scene. Second hand info.

Pic from idigitaltimes (they had the same leaks for Season 5 episode 10)
main article was redacted but here is the essence of it

>"Littlefinger gives Jon Snow something that is addressed to Benjen Stark, which he [Benjen Stark] never received, courtesy of a certain Aemon Targaryen"
>The letter is new knowledge for Littlefinger and was delivered recently by 'someone'

another user compiled a list of leaks (from plebbit) which included this line
>Bran sees the rest of TOJ and witnesses 'Promise me, Ned'
>cut to Jon Snow in his room, reading the letter
>episode ends with Jon putting the letter at the table, revealing a Targaryen sigil

Comfy Jon poster is so polite

>Blackfish died off screen
>Waif killed off screen
>in ep 10 Drogon will have rekt the slaver's fleet OFF SCREEN (9 will be bastardbowl only)
>High Sparrow, Marg, Loras, Lancel, Unela will die OFF SCREEN (kind of)

Why did the writers become so fucking lazy?

Valyrian steel plot armor.

>Sparrow fanatic
reddit please

Do you think he remembers he's got a castle and a hot wife waiting for him back in the Marches?

So is the Blackfish really dead?
Holy shit that pissed me off. He's the last actor i really like. That conversation he had with Jaime was the best acting the show has had since the early seasons.

Aren't the Tully words: "Family, Duty, Honor" in that order? Are we really supposed to accept that he chose honor over literally his own kin?

I like to pretend everything to Arya getting stabbed and then killing Waif didnt happen.

Anyone who thinks Stannis is dead is basically delusional.

>Are we really supposed to accept that he chose honor over literally his own kin?

Yes? he is a Tully after all, retardation runs in the family.

>Longclaw with bear pommel

Based. Where are my bearbros?

Three years in between filming and weight fluctuations?

Or Emilia has been stealing his rations.

fake and gay

I wonder who gets prime Dayne pussay now.

Anyone who thinks Stannis is alive is basically delusional.

nice meme

He was the "Blackfish" you idiot.

Unpopular opinion: I'm glad they didn't put in Lady Stoneheart. I don't think she would translate well from book to screen, and I reckon D&D would ruin her. Added to that, Beric is one of my favourite minor characters in the show and is the manifestation of being based.

>most revelant characters to the show have death scenes happen off screen
>some random fuckfaces we saw in one episode in a few minutes are shown being killed
WEW

That poor captain, got his crew and ship ready to sail at dawn for the promise of gold, Arya doesn't even show up

being based on what?

>unpopular
All of /got/ agrees with you

I hope this chunky cunt gets raped and flayed by Ramsay

>YOU DON'T KNOW HIM

Hurr durr talking shit to a dude who saw the fucking army of the undead in action because of muh marital rape. I don't usually get triggered by TV shows but Sansa is just too damn annoying.

Is Offscreen the most powerful character of this show? He literally can kill everybody

he died off screen too

what did he mean by this?

That would trigger a civil war/rebellion of the Tyrells. Guess that's why Olenna joins Dorne

What about a Lord Stoneheart

Someone needs to tell her thick eyebrows don't work on that facial structure.

Not me though.

not as bad as bringing characters back just to kill them off in a few minutes

nigfish is dead

>gets stabbed in the stomach multiple times
>"Halp my internal organs r shredded to bits"
>"Taint a problum me luv oi kin patch ye up quick as a jiffy" *Does invasive bowel reconstruction surgery with a wooden bowl, a rag, a dirty needle and some twine* "now 'av a swig o' me potion n you'll be roight as rain!"
>24 hrs later arya is sprinting through the streets and swordfighting instead of shitting through her vagina

Lord Royce, send ravens to all the Vale Houses, Petyr Baelish is dead. Poisoned by our enemies.

How did he die?

He'll be back in ep10 as Lord Stoneheart baby.

Stannis best whatever

On that face, nothing works period.

No true ! My baby jon is not a twisted targaryan he's an honorable stark!

can't compete against dany

She'll live and kill Littlefinger and probably even be the one to sic those hounds on Ramsay, just you watch

Got shot before he was thrown of the plane

Get your false Beric outta here!

Im still so fucking pissed about how jaquen arya wasnt true. Turns out Arya is just a smug retard who can survive getting stabbed 10 times in the gut

Fuck her. She did nothing but help the Lannisters win the war. She deserved to die. Less stupid magic shit the better.

HE RAPED ME

>le carefree walking around braavos when you know faceless men are hunting you face

>grrrm's end for arya's braavos arc will be the same as D&D's
>with a bit of old george magic, of course! ;)
>"the knife's wounds burned her as she tried to stand and her hand, already stained with blood felt warm as the strain pushed her shit outward through the sliced skin."
>"needle in hand, she continued to struggle, but the more she stood the more she shat, and what once was a dribble was now a stream of brown, met with disbelief and humor by the eyes of the Waif"
>"and then she saw no more"

screencap this post

Jon azor

Want to hear the worst unpopular opinion?

I actually like how the show cut all those unnecessary characters and plotlines whose sole existence is to provide more mysteries and ambiguities just to intrigue more people

I'm talking aobut FAegon, Dany's whole unclear background, Ashara and Ned's relationship, AA and TPTWP being two different guys, etc

I'm not saying they're bad, but the show basically confirms that Dany is just a Targaryen, FAegon is indeed fake, R+L=J basically correct.

name shitty characters in the show:

>qhorin halfhand
>mance rayder
>barristan selmy
>jaime lannister
>doran martell
>loras tyrell
>kevan lannister
>blackfish

yeah, really hope she gets killed off soon

i don't know if it's because she terrible actress but she always seems so out of place

Why the fuck do you faggots want to see Blackfish die?

So we can have another Barristan? 'oh no he only took down 15 frey's boohoo'

So we can see an awkward swordfight where he gets piled on by the hundred fucking men in there?

It's much better to simply have us learn of his death without detail, so he remains that legend, so we don't see him fail. We're watching from the perspective of Jaime here.

Stannis appearance when?

>If I fall, don't bring me back

Azor jon

I KNOW, that's the worst part about it. Well at least the leaks allowed me to prepare in advance

>next ep trailer
>jon; i've fought worse than him (ramsay) beyond the wall
>sana; YOU DON'T KNOW HIM

Sansa is awful but she's right on TWO accounts

1.) It's a really dumb move for Jon to march on Winterfell "for fear of a storm" when they have a chance of rallying more Houses and possibly even collecting the Manderlys. The risk of marching before a storm is much worse than not marching before a storm. Jon is making the same mistakes as Stannis did and he hasn't even lost half his army in desperation yet

2.) Jon SHOULDN'T underestimate Ramsay. Jon has never won a proper battle by himself, aside from the small raiding party defending Castle Black, while Ramsay has defeated Stannis. It's also very dangerous to risk your men to a defeat at the hands of House Bolton. Defeated by the Others? You'll die and come back. Pretty fucked. Defeated by the Boltons? You're all going to get flayed alive if you don't die horribly.

>Ashara and Ned's relationship
Agreed. Fuck that.

>FAegon
Fuck you though.

he was the blackfish you retard, he literally refused to marry and ran away to The Vale

he doesnt give a shit about family or anyone else, only himself and his wants

Next episode, we see his flayed corpse being burnt on a cross

>theoryfags BTFO and mad that that they were wrong
maybe you shouldn't be such a fucking tryhard

We want to see Tully fucking shits getting gutted like a fish.

I hope meli doesn't listen and make him the new beric

>not Brienne of Reddit

Because she completed her Mary Sue training

She's got a point, though.
Not even the Night's King can defeat Ramsay with his plot armour equipped.

>Next episode, we see his flayed corpse being burnt on a cross

>Ramsay kept his corpse for months for no reason
>Ramsay even knew what he looked like
wew

>This shit dies once and wants to go get a tan
>Beric dies repeatedly in the name of saving the smallfolk

I think we know who the real hero is.

yeah, he should have just assumed arya would be fine despite other characters dying to the exact same wounds

Thank the Old Gods that Rickon's gonna die, Jon's finally gonna snap out of his broodyness and turn into, Punished Snow

>dying for stupid peasants

I think we know who the real retard here is.

>he

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/141142-arya-is-dead-calling-it-now/

ARYA IS DEAD, WAIF IS ALIVE

>Ramsay even knew what he looked like
The guy in the King's armour

Will we ever see Sam again?

I knew it wasnt true, but even I didnt expect it will turn out this shit. I can see how being in denial was giving you some hope and cant blame you.

That's so stupid that it will probably happen

So after Ramsay dies this season (assuming he does) who becomes the new asshole everyone is suppose to hate?

>ramsay vs arya plotarmor bowl