>forced into a tough situation
>everybody thinks he sucks and doesn't want to help him
>nation in crisis

Jack is BACK

SENATOR

>24: President edition

My body is ready

Why do they trigger, because Malcolm X?

That indian guy that played a terrorist in 24 is definitely going to be an insider

Because lotsa annoying college liberal types wear them nowadays

Do you lads think this series will show him doing operator shit or just dramatic shit?

he will start as a pussy then keep growing untill he become full jack power at the finale

Oh I see, I see. They will move onto different frames now that the Kiefster has taken them back.

so who's the villain?

russkies? norks? dj trump? radical islam? the patriarchy?

>implying Chief "True Blue All American Apple Pie Baseball and Whiskey" Kief would ever star in a show where he fights against Donair (((J))) Trunk

i predicte it gonna be islam in the first season then in the second they found out they are funded by russia then in the third they found out the inside job part the fourth is the secret group of elites ,, ETC ETC

you see where im going

>This universe we live in is hell
>Kiefer Sutherland's personal hell is being re-cast in something that always somehow resembles 24

I feel it.

why he doesnt endorse trump already

Does Kiefer even go public with his politics? I saw a video where supposedly a lot of the Bush administration had a major hard-on for 24 and a lot of the cast

And considering Kief has made country music IRL I doubt he votes left like the rest of his co-workers

Is this set in the 6-s or something? Like an alternate timeline like man in the high castle or watchmen?

* 60's

Considering Kiefer is using a cellphone in the first 20 seconds of the trailer I'm gonna guess no

nope

Yeah, just saw the trailer. But from Op's image, it looks like it's set in the '60s.

Looks good, but somehow I think it would be better as a single movie than a TV series. I think it will just drag as a TV series, especially if it's like .

too bad Kiefer is too based to be allowed on movie sets