ITT: albums you cannot get enough of

once i saw a chart on mu that featured albums similar to stratosphere, anyone got it?

Names and genres?

I've sure had enough of seeing this trash album posted everywhere.

Deathconciousness, and I think they're technically a post-punk band but the album incorporates post-rock and shoegaze among other genres

it's not trash it's just aesthetic-core.

>Names
autism
>genres
autism

The Right Clicks - Searching Google for These Images

lurk more really needs to be enforced these days jesus christ

Yeah yeah Meme Grips I know, but I seriously love this album

The Newfags- Lurk Moar

Earth 2

Well, you've got our overlord Fripperino playing on it. My favorite Bowie album though.

I decided to finally listen to it some week ago and god damn, it's amazing. Makes me feel something I've only ever thought but never heard before.

lurk moar bithc

i second this

also

Fucking help me.

I'll go looking for another album, and I'll be thinking "hmmm, Wildlife would sound really good right about now."

It's a fucking curse.

That's not what he means.

I got it.

what feeling?

These two.

Industrial Rave Revolution = GOAT

Somehow avoided this for years and just heard it last week

niggas on the moon desu

I've been listening to it on an almost daily basis since it's release, still just as good as the first time I heard it.

8 years and running

i listen to this religiously

if we go by all time it's definitly the glow pt. 2. can't count the number of times i've listened to it and after years and years i'm still not sick of it. if we go by the album that i currently can't get enough of it's either uyama hiroto's new album or the life of pablo.
my nigga

desu downward is heavenward is a better album than you'd prefer an astronaut, and everything else is mediocre on the chart

One of the few albums that was able to blow me away at the first listen.

mmm

nice

ITT: low standards

Most accurate in here

Went to go see QOTSA with my dad and downloaded this for the journey based on the album art without knowing who OPN was. From the build up on Boring Angel to the closing organ on Chrome Country, this album remains aa incredibal as when I first listened. Timeless. Nice blog post desu.

Marinas whole discography

>inb4 faggot or anything else

I just love her music and have to listen to one of her albums at least once a day