Films about rivalries from the loser's perspective

Films about rivalries from the loser's perspective.

Check out rush. The racing movie with thor in it.

First Rocky movie was from the losers perspective

No thanks, i dont like old shitty movies

The Prestige

Seen that already, shit film btw

Fury Road

Mozart didn't lose. The entire point of the opening sequence is to illustrate that while Mozart is dead and in the ground, his work has totally eclipsed Salieri's, who will die practically unknown.

What was shit about it?

This desu

ironically it was this movie that started to make people look into his work again

I dont know, i just feel like nolan takes himself too seriously and the twist was so fucking obvious like he thinks were all dumb dumbs and hes some genious.

Hack director hack movie, bowie was cool but not worth 2 hours of my life to watch.

Shit suggestion, thanks tho

The movie was from Salieri's perspective...

Mozart is still alive and Salieri isn't, it's pretty clear who the winner is here

And Justin Bieber's work has totally eclipsed Mozart's, what's your point retard?

This movie was shit and extremely innacurate

I seriously regret making this thread now.

You guys are a bunch of faggots giving me faggot movie suggestions. Im out

what a faggot op

What did you expect? I came here looking for some good suggestions and all i get are some crusty ass old movies from the 70s that my grandpa would probly watch smoking ciggaretts next to his oxygen tank and falling asleep every 10 minutes and having to rewind.

Pathetic

the movie was good
and only redditors care if it was innacurate

When are you idiots going to stop accusing people of being redditors? Honestly reddit.com aint that fucking bad dude... How did it ever become an insult saying someone posts on reddit..?

Salieri was the main character

its from salieri's perspective you clown

HELLO

Sup Forums is Reddit. Reddit is Facebook.

Holy fucking shit, I hate summer.

It was not meant to be accurate, nor was Braveheart. Yet both are still great.

If you actually look up Salieri, his stuff is really good.

reddit is for dweebs in cargo shorts with captain america or ghostbuster tee shirts

we're edgy here

This reasoning as to why you do not like the film is in fact, proof that Nolan was correct.
At least in one instance

What kind of idiot watches a movie for historical accuracy?

Warrior, kinda

>it's a bait thread

I don't even browse this board, I just popped over from the nsfw area to point out that you are a newfag.

Jesus Christ Superstar

Get the fuck off this website you goddamn fucking summercunt.

Fuck off.

You fags seem upset, lmao

Salieri was the protagonist tard

Is this op die real or is this some new trash b8?

Max doesn't lose though

Haha you're dumb

My diary: the movie

Ann Frank's diary.

This is what Sup Forums has become.

He's right and you fucking fat old neckbeards need to let go and realize that reddit is the ultimate onlie community and is here to stay. Sure, the front page is cancer but if you dig deep, you'll find some subreddits that are worth looking into. You just want to be edgy contrarian faggots and you hate reddit because you're afraid of it. You know they're better than you so your insecurity and jealousy comes off as anger and using reddit as an insult.

Mozart's music has endured for centuries. Bieber is just another flash in the pan pop artist.

That's kinda the point, iddnt?

Oh look post 1,836,764 where user starts strong and rationally and ends with emotional ranting.

You guys suck at discussing things.

You just made up that number. Youre a fool

I regret making this thread

Bunch of pussy ass faggot cucks on this board

Makes me physically ill to be here

this