How do you view the average Sup Forumstant? Pic related...

How do you view the average Sup Forumstant? Pic related. I literally just imagine a cloned army of Shaun kings typing away on their smart phones.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huh, same.

like this

God I fucking hate Shawn King please never post his face here again

Get back to that Lady Gaga thread, faggot. I'm sorry you feel ganged up on. Must suck to feel like a fuckin minority. Sorry for fuckin up your safe space.

reply to this post or

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the relation between this thread and ?

Fuck yeah. Fuck these dickheads.

If Shaun king were to die right now I would legit throw a party. I'm talking New Years level shindig. Hate this queer's guys.

There sure are a lot of phone posters here.

OR WHAT YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!?

Who is this guy? Just looks like some college wigger.

Get this: he is

fag
Calm down Mr. King.

wtf? I hate white people now.

Legitimately based on the arguments I've had here, the average age has got to be no greater than 17. Still better than Sup Forums but I see more intellectual discussion on Sup Forumseddit.

some nerd on twitter that everyone hates

leave my mom alone

Pretty spot on

>rothschilds bow to Shaun King
>in contact with aliens
>possesses psychic-like abilities
>controls BLM with an iron but fair fist
>owns castles & banks globally
>direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line, hence the surname
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Talcumgrad will be be the first city)
>owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>first designer babies will in all likelihood be King babies
>said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>he owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>you likely have Talcumbots inside you right now
>King is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the King bunker in Wilkes land?
>he learned fluent ebonics in under a week
>nation states entrust their gold reserves with him. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. King
>he is about 3 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>in reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being

You can tell the general age of a board by how many shitposters there are.

We'll make him the new meme just for you Montie.

lol

Good Post, brother

Oh wait apparently this guy is leader of Black Lives Matter. But he doesn't look black to me. What's the deal? Is he just some commie leftie?

He suffers from ethnic dysphoria.

picture of shaun king's father

he sucks bbc and wants to ensure there's more of it in the future

There isn't that much legitimate shitposting here but the groupthink takes the cake.

idk what your taking about, before Sup Forums Sup Forums was THE board to shitpost on

during 2013 this place was almost unbrowseable

I never got the Talcum X joke, what's the reference?

>Talcum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talc
The joke is that he's white but he thinks he a black revolutionary.

Haha ok. I got the Malcom X part but didn't know what Talc was.

oh wait so this guy is like that one chick from the naacp who said she was transracial and was big into far left political bs when they're just some white upper middle class suburbanite?

like this

Lost member of DIIV?

this was a trip in the metal threads

another one

You're french, right ?

>

Who is this white man?

like this

Born between 92-95 and really awkward whenever a colleged aged girl asks what their listening to with their earbuds.

I dunno why this has always been my perception, it's always what I think of.