Apparently Heard added in the documents that the court could have ordered Depp to pay her around $1 million in...

Apparently Heard added in the documents that the court could have ordered Depp to pay her around $1 million in temporary support per month, due to his 2015 salary of almost $30 million.

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/amber-heards-lawyer-withdraws-spousal-support-request-w210049
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>million a month
>people on Sup Forums thought she would settle for 5 million

WEW LAD

in what universe is this "justice", berenstain?

JUST

Women, not even once.

What's her next movie role?

enjoy it while it lasts women

this kind of theft wont last forever

Stuff like this genuinely pisses me off.
Why must the man always pay support money? He is no longer married to the woman and they live independent lives now.

This just in, women are cunts.

More news at 11.

should have used an ipad pro

It's whoever is richer, not the man specifically.

That girl from The Big Bang Theory has to pay her ex husband a few mil I think. Megan Fox has to pay big too.

good thing I'm fat and disgusting so I'll never have to worry about this shit

>marrige

tell me why people do it again ?

The penis is a wily and troublesome creature.

She did well in that she got divorced before she signed her new contract for the Big Bazinga.

>winning in court
>judges and the people on his side
>heards lies being exposed daily
>touring europe with sold out band all over
>drinking and partying till the early hours
>millions in the bank
>doesn't have to pay spousal support

unJUST

is he looking better Sup Forums?

Yes, now that Amber isn't around to slowly dose him with arsenic he's doing fine

fuck, that woman was toxic

he needs to hire THE COMMANDO IN ORLANDO to take her down

the issue is that they do it for the wrong and misguided reasons and base it on weak foundations - a fancy, on a whim

a monogamous, steady marriage is still the best way to have a family and bring up kids

it's that it's become compromised, malleable, that people shirk their obligations and duty to each other and their kids and the breaking apart of marriages has become an accepted part of culture

he's getting his energy back. Women are poison.

>$1 million a month

What will she spend $1 million a month on?

yeah he is

you could tell amber probably stopped him drinking and somehow made him go a bit sloppy because she wanted know other woman to look at him twice.

>Depp near the start of their marriage early 2015

Yeah she got him back on the sauce and heroin and everything.

um whatever she needs to to alleviate her PAIN AND SUFFERING asshole!

>this is what women actually say
>they don't even try justify or explain it

when will the human race just become all gay

Shoes, dresses and nightclubs
And 300$/month in dry cleaning

Why do women think that men are ATM machines?

>start flying backwards before hammer
Hopefully some fucking acting lessons.

It has nothing to do with gender you neckbeard shitstain failure

More like $300/day

you ignorant shitlord virgin loser

Found the redditor.

thats not even her retard

Depp should pay me $5 million for having to hear his shitty band on the radio.

Ouch. Never get married if you're rich. Unless the other potential spouse is equally rich.

Get married, get buried

But johnny is rich as fuck, he brought pussy only money can buy.
Atleast hes not in debt like brendan

Our girl gets away with everything.

what if I'm a rich man, and she's more rich than I am? Like, I married up?

why didn't Depp beat this bitch to death?

more like cry cleaning

It's berenSTEIN asshole

She's so fucking hot, but no woman is worth that much money. Who ever thought getting married is a good idea?
Betting a majority of western millenial females are never going to get married now because men will flatly refuse because of how badly the system has fucked men over the past few decades.

hahaha i dont get it? :O :P

shes hot for 5 min or so then shes plain jane . too normal.

I remember seeing her in the Butterfly Effect when I was younger and thinking she's a 10

>Mfw finding out he DIDN'T have a prenup

Serves him right. You marry a lesbian succubus and you expect not to get blackmailed a year later?

She wasn't smart, however. Had she had a couple of kids with him and stuck around for a couple of years she could've JUST'd him for good.

>Doug Stanhope and Depp's ex wife came out and said Johnny would never do something like this
>Everyone is aware she's a manipulative, lying twat
>Somehow he'll still have to pay

Damn, is that Brendan?

Oh wait that wasn't even her lmao

Wait he didn't have a pre-nup? Holy shit that's the epitome of stupidity. It's basically begging to be wiped clean of all the money you have.
Jesus, Johnny, I thought you were smarter.

What a powerful independent woman! She don't need no man!

MISS ME YET?

I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE LAAAAAAAAADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

definitely not

Speak for yourself bitch

You want to get married? You're a fucking tool then too. You know happiness decreases, as well as relationship satisfaction, markedly after getting married? What reason is there for you or your spouse to try anymore when you're legally bound together? Not to mention men getting financially raped in every possible situation

dose old man pants on christopher

>Self censoring so your wife doesn't get mad at you
>She gets mad at you anyway because she hates that her career was unsuccessful and that you pay for all her stuff

Even Redface isn't immune

>Johnny not hiring Brendan to kill Amber for $400k

Shit I'd do it for that.

misogynists

this

>entitled tumblr whale

Her abusive, masucline girlfriend (who will give it to her nigger pimp)

Women are the jews of gender :^)

>he has money so I should have it too

women logic

America. Not even once.

It doesn't matter who the fuck it was that was bringing the bacon. This shit shouldn't be supported at all.

Well....

>mfw women are using their new found power in society to demand that millions of poor oppressed muslim men are allowed into their countries
>mfw this could lead to the greatest and most horrific subjugation of women in the history of western civilisation
Time to move to Russia.

But if you move to Russia you have to live with Russians.

yea its called flinching before hitting yourself in the face with a fucking hammer dumbass. you would instinctively jerk back too

>Amber Heard's Lawyer Withdraws Request for Temporary Spousal Support From Johnny Depp

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/amber-heards-lawyer-withdraws-spousal-support-request-w210049

????

>implying i interact with humans on any level beyond Sup Forums and delivery drivers
I just need the Russian word for "Thanks" and I'm set.

Then again they'd probably draft me into WW3 and shoot me for refusing to charge a machine gun nest with a pointed stick.

Maybe Australia will become conservative when they see what liberals do to Europe and the USA. Aussies are pretty based outside of the internet.

Good I'm glad that scum is paying for this. No man should ever lay a hand on a woman no matter what.

repeat after me:

spasibo, tovarisch

sook-a blatt

but don't mix them up

+1

Marriage means so little to so many people in the degenerate modern West. Marriage is a perfectly fine institution between a man and a woman who actually love each other.

Russians are fine.

I like vodka and furry hats, I'm set.

lol even her lawyers a fucking idiot

Depp ain't even turning up to court and is partying in Europe and he's still winning.

WOOOOO

>Brendan not subcontracting the job to Drake Bell for a hot meal

I'm getting married to my gf because she has an EU passport. Otherwise...

There's another way he could deal with her.

The next woman I see is getting a punch in the face and I'll be dedicating it to you.

cпacи́бo • (spasíbo)

thank you, thanks (for ... = зa + accusative case)
Cпacи́бo (кoмý-либo) зa пóмoщь. ― Spasíbo (komú-libo) za pómoščʹ. ― Thank you (someone) for the help.
Cпacи́бo зa coвéт. ― Spasíbo za sovét. ― Thank you for the advice.
Cпacи́бo зa ycлýгy/ycлýги. ― Spasíbo za uslúgu/uslúgi. ― Thank you for the service/services.
Cпacи́бo зa пoбéдy. ― Spasíbo za pobédu. ― Thank you for the victory.
Cпacи́бo зa пoддépжкy. ― Spasíbo za poddéržku. ― Thank you for the support.
Cпacи́бo зa пoнимáниe. ― Spasíbo za ponimánije. ― Thank you for understanding.
Cпacи́бo зa coпepeживáниe. ― Spasíbo za sopereživánije. ― Thank you for the empathy.
Cпacи́бo зa oплáтy. ― Spasíbo za oplátu. ― Thank you for the payment.
Cпacи́бo зa cooбщéниe. ― Spasíbo za soobščénije. ― Thank you for the report.
Cпacи́бo зa тыл. ― Spasíbo za tyl. ― Thank you for the (rear) support.
Cпacи́бo зa цвeты́. ― Spasíbo za cvetý. ― Thank you for the flowers.
Cпacи́бo зa тo, чтo ты ecть y мeня́! ― Spasíbo za to, što ty jestʹ u menjá! ― Thanks (by the fact) that I have you!
Бoльшóe cпacи́бo! / Cпacи́бo бoльшóe! ― Bolʹšóje spasíbo! / Spasíbo bolʹšóje! ― Many thanks!; Thank you very much! (literally Big thanks!)

anonfag is wrong.
tovarisch means "comrade", was used during soviet era-

cyka blyat is just kind of "f**k you".

Speak for yourself bitch

Shouldn't you be stomping on an England football fan's head?

If dubs amber heard dies tomorrow

SO

CLOSE

I want to believe.