RIP sweet Princess

RIP sweet Princess

She'd beaten Arya dozens of times before, and this time Arya was bleeding to death from multiple infected stab wounds.

How could she lose?

worst WAIFu

Bad writing

Arya had needle

>How could she lose?
Because she couldn't fight in the dark and ayra could because arya learned to fight blind.
How moronic do you have to be not to understand such an obvious plot point?

>Arya learns to fight in the dark
>A master of darkness

I wonder what will happen when she takes on Darkstar

Why didn't the waif know how to fight blind? Did Jaqen train Arya wrong as a joke and it ended up being useful?

But she would beat her when she was fighting blind.

Presumably the waif wasn't a fuckup and didn't need to be punished with blindness. The blindness wasn't part of the training, ayra was blinded because she failed her first mission.

DELET

so what the waif went through the same training and is actually no one, not a failure like arya

>But she would beat her when she was fighting blind.
because SHE could SEE... The final fight they were BOTH in the dark. No the waif DID NOT have blind training. It was never implied.

Arya was BLIND because she stabbed out that guys eyes in the last season and it was her punishment.

Which is wrong, if you go by the books. Getting blind IS part of the training to become Batman.

WAIF-BOT 1000

We are on Sup Forums though. Nothing in the show implies she went through blindness training.

Go to bed D&D.

Why was the candle lit when she turned up?

The building was occupied. Arya killed the resident.

>le evil nihilist
>always smirking to make sure everyone knows shes evil
>doing her best terminator impression while chasing
>tracking blood tracks
>slows down to a walk when Arya slows down because she wouldn't want to actually catch Arya
>goes into a dark place because no way that could be a trap
>also evil cuz you know she's just evil like that

she managed to ruin this entire show by somehow dragging the bar even lower

That's me told. Do I have to be super clever like you to read the books?

because why not?

you got the impression she was evil? i only ever got the impression she was envious of arya

Wasn't it part of the training? You would expect her to have been through the same shit.

Basically the other girl got too cocky. While she was beating the shit out of Arya day in and day out while she was blind, she honed her senses. I wonder how long that time sequence was because she got too good too quickly.

Now that girl didn't ever train in the dark it seems, so she got way too cocky, so when there finally an opportunity to put her in the dark, Arya really destroyed her simply because she had more experience forced upon her.

What the fuck is this?

>then the meal was cooked a long time ago

i want2succ

Her whole rivalry with Arya was so forced, why would an assassin who is trained to shed their identity be jealous of her at all?

>you are no one
>you have no attachments to this world
>except this childish rivalry with a future member who you are training.

tfw no waif gf

>those dramatic pauses in the chase
As someone who's pursued a 15 year old girl through a crowded foreign bazaar, I can tell you that slowing down at all is how you lose 15 pounds of heroin. Real life doesn't have quest markers!

>Dr Stark, I'm W.A.I.F.

>"you don't get to bring your testicles"

*succ succ*

To my shame, I kek'd a bit

oh god you are so pathetic.
is your personality that flat? kill yourself.

Septon Meribald, I'm BWB

I hate this show. It makes me feel sick. I expect it to be like Sherlock with some bullshit explanation or to at least to go somewhere but it just fucking doesn't.

Instead it's the fucking T1000 vs Kanpur Girl. I mean what the Fuck. She got stabbed like 8 fucking times I'm seriously do mad.

Plus the mountain has been used in the shittiest possible way.

Stop watching. I dropped it two seasons ago, never have regretted that

>little boy I dont even know breaks my glass and says fellow actress wants me dead
>completely fuck her up

This show has gone to shit

reminded me of terminator too.

Shhhh just pretend Arya escaped before T1000fu ever stabbed her.

I wish it ended after the Red Wedding. The dragons melted the ice wall and ducked up the white walkers and then Dang just got lost up there when the dragons died in the cop or something.

Only good character now is Jamie. The Viper I think he was called was great for all of 2 episodes. That was the last time I cared for a character. The only potentially interesting character now is for the first time Cersei, but I know they will fuck that up.

Super assassin cannot kill Arya when surprising her from behind.......... Good plot armor.

why would anyone belive that random little fish-eyed girl when she says
"she wants you dead"
?

If fisheye rly didnt want Lady crane ded why didnt she tell her
"ey the worlds most famous and dangerous assassin guild is after you...just because I didnt kill you doesnt mean they gonna stop. better run bitch"

What did Arya expect when she stumbled bleeding into the actors backstage? was getting saved by the old lady her plan? what if any other actors had seen her?

The waif(u) clearly belived Arya was ded. and She just had to hide (and heal) to escape the faceless
But hiding at a target which has a high chance of getting visited by the faceless...

Because Arya is a nole
Because Arya showed promissing skills, probably better than the waif while training

Noble *

this might be the dumbest fucking comment i've ever seen on Sup Forums, and i've seen some shit.

>She got stabbed like 8 fucking times I'm seriously do mad
It;s funny because I had just a few days ago finished The Last of Us and watched the same thing happen there. Stomachs seem to very resilient in pretend world.

arya has practice fighting blind, waif-u didn't

holy shit yes, that run was literally terminator tier

She baited her into the room by leaving a blood trail ya gook.

>But hiding at a target which has a high chance of getting visited by the faceless...
that's why nobody watch this show, really
you just talk about it

beauty and smartness
yes, that's it

RIP those tits

D R O P P E D

>obvious plot point
Just because it's obvious, doesn't mean it's good, you fucking inbred retard Down's.

who cares
are you so insecure?

yo your waifu a jobber

No. Arya was blind for months. Training with being blind for a few hours doesn't compare to being blind for months.