Ok but exclude Transylvania

get the fuck outta here swampdick

>Rejected by southern europeans because too germanic
>Rejected by northern european because too latin

Ok, just let me fix it:

- Remove Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Albania and Yugoslavia

- Add the right part of Cyprus

Actually France is welcome but you guys don't want to associate with us

You're not rejected for being too germanic, you are rejected for believing you are.

I rejected you because you're a bunch of rude sonsofbitches

Of course not, we want to be invited just to decline the invitation, we just want attention.

nah we're coming boy

shut the fuck up ahmed gonzales

I agree under one condition

coming from an italian i take this as 1rst class compliment.
Thank you pasta bro

France can join the mediterranean union as observers

> Honorous members of the Mediterranean union:

- Descendents of the great Roman and Greek civilizations, creators of the western civilization, neither muslims or slavs are allowed

> Observer members of the Mediterranean union

- Descendents of the great Roman and Greek civilizations who became islamized or slavized, must work on restoring it's true glory, might join the union after they erase islam and slavic languages

> Enemies of the Mediterranean union

Pigskins, niggers, and basically all of barbarian peoples who never did anything before they copied big strong mediterranean dick

> wanting to step into Slavs of your own volition
You deserve everything bad that happens to you.

So basically Spain is out.

no thanks fiesta niggers. we need to be influenced by based germans and hardwork not fiestaniggerism

>leave the IV reich because of germans
>create new union
>let germans in

yeah, like, no

It's easy to get France in, just allow them rule the whole thing

yeah yeah go fuck snails or something

Why? we're direct descents of Rome, we speak romance, our culture is romance, we look romance

yeah no, im poor enough as it is to have to pay greek denbts too

How is it letting Germans in when they get their own Reich?

> our culture is romance, we look romance
Sure, whatever, Mohammad.

southern europe is underrated

>we're direct descents of Rome our culture is romance, we look romance
objectively wrong 2bh

fuck off, pale-nigger

WE

Reminder that decadence started with Cesar

what the fuuuuuuuuck

This guy gets it

+1 for adding slovenia

>southern europe is underrated

for vacation yes. for living its overrated, but its still better than multicultural shitholes like berlin

why would you volunentary refrain from all the sweet money that comes from north and west europe?

it really isnt, only on Sup Forums

the whole world loves southern europe outside of autistic roleplaying snowniggers here

> convince yourself that, since you're a loser who can't achieve control over his own life, your race excuses you
> don't even be a member of the race you're supposed to be excused by
Sup Forums is so cute.

zitto animale

> Slavs whining about multiculturalism
A teapot without a kettle is just trash.

actually berlin is great

> the whole world loves southern europe
t. autistic roleplaying slavnigger

>Slavs whining about multiculturalism

hey Nippon, I dont follow, Im not saying we aint trash, but there are some advantages to not living in 1st world with multicultural perks

>actually berlin is great

Idk, I would preffer frankfurt or Munich, too much diversity in Berlin.

let slovenia in

no such thing as "too much" diversity 2bh

monocultural places are boring

Sure but I don't think they want to

If you guys make your own union. We will make our own and we will all be happy.

>excludes bulgaria, slovenia and romania
>keeps serbia bpsnia and fyrom
for what pvprose

>lets balkanlar in

LMAYO idiot

Bulgaria and Romania have too many gypsies

we only have 300k and deminishing

spain has 600k and rising

Best solution for Europe

Monocultural places often have a lot of localised variation of said culture, but it isnt as placative so cosmopolitians misregard it.

Ok, do it.

our gypsies are somewhat integrated thought

still scum

This, desu
I don't really like EU and the v4/9 seems too cucked for my taste. With temperatures falling below -20 and the shit part of TRI MORETA, we can't fit into Meditteranean. So we should stick with the Ruskies.

nuh-uh

>BOTH adriatic coast and istanbul go to russia
>mfw this nigga doesn't have a clue what he just unleashed

They think that would be a good thing for them. I would love to see their countries invaded by muslims. They're the ones who want them, our government didn't fear sending the boats back or expelling Romanian gypsies even if we broke EU rules and had to pay fines, without EU no one could stop us. Also we contribute to EU much more than the spend, and they spend it for the refugees. An union without germcucks would be the dream.

your economy is the best in the med and better than a lot of ppl give it credit for but theres no way italy could prop up all the balkan poorholes

> there are some advantages to not living in 1st world with multicultural perks
All the negatives Europe gets with immigrants is the result of westerners fucking with the region heedless of consequences. Newton's second law: the harder you fuck someone, the harder they fuck you back. Terrorism, say, is the direct result of westerners funding radical elements — there would be no ISIS, and no waves of refugees, without Obama creating them. You create problems for others and then complain when it gets right back to you.

It's not that we have to copy the EU in everything, especially their development funds. Probably countries like Bulgaria and Romania would refuse to join since they would lose EU funds, but for the other Balkan countries it would still be an advantage.

>prop up
They could use them for soft industries such as textile making in order to make use of these cheapo products by selling them back to the poorholes while union-foreign imports get taxed a bit.

Westerners =/= Americans

how? if you dont have gibs and you dont have jobs for them whats the benefit for anyone?

Hitting a balkanese slav for what Obummer did is a bit like lumping you in with the phillipines and accusing you off provocating an american-chinese war because duterte flirts with china now and wants to remove burger.

Make mediterranean great again!

So EU wasn't involved in the Arab Spring? At least be man enough to own up for your fuck ups.

>Newton's second law: the harder you fuck someone, the harder they fuck you back.

nah Nip-pon-san, its nto that simple, West has been bitchslapping since the start of the 20th century and it hasnt backfired. The problem is the post-christian SJW morallity that has a strong complex of pseudo-christian guilt that wants to selfdesctruct.

Even with funding ISIS, West wouldnt have a problem if it iself woudlnt have been post-Christian/cultural-Marxists.

>EU funds

you understand, we get pretty much nothing from EU. right?The gibsemedath meme is true only for a few countries like Poland and Greece

EU as a whole not that much, but the french aided the americans by bombing Ghaddafis tanks..

were a good scapegoat for everything

france was the ones who took out gaddafi (guy who was stopping the boats)

and the de facto leader of the EU invited the whole world into europe 2 years ago

but it's just our fault lol

Oh, please, as if he doesn't want for his country to fuck with the Middle East. That's how their thinking works: plunder without looking back — or forward.

forgot pic

>but the french aided the americans
wrong

we aided the french

blaming us for libya is like blaming poland for iraq

> The problem is the post-christian SJW morallity
Fuck off, loser.
No, the blame is shared. Still, you're the ones who directly funded ISIS.

Free trade, common economical policies. freedom of movement, more relevance in international matters

Some European countries were involved, but everything starts from USA

You have a smaller population though

His country is simply in a union in which is another country that has fucked with the middle east.
Eastern europe has clean hands as long as you dont count economic collobaration with their neighboors.

and because of those fuckups we have to see our beautiful island get flooded illegal immigrants

Sounds great

Oh rly?
Eh, fucking frogs LARPing as if they were still colonizers, dragged our boys into Mali too.

of course im gonna blame the us gvmt for partly fucking up the middle east

but we both know we're the only ones that get blamed cause it's convenient and fits euro narrative

latvia has 1/3 of our population, gets the same amount of funds and cotributes less than half of us overall

gibsemedat works only in a few cases, as i said

>It's Italy but we turned the flag 90 degrees

>Fuck off, loser.

wew!

I'm not blaming you alone, and I'm not one of those people you're talking about, so stop with the insinuations.

let slovenia join

are you implying that UK, and France, the "responsibe" Euro countries for fucking middle-eastern shit up werent doing it in their role as an American lapdog?

You're right, that's unfair

our country is older than italy

Im ok with it. As long as we put some fucking wall on our north borders. Dont want to have anything in common with the balkan niggers

Italy and Spain union when?

fucking up the middle east goes back further than 2003 and the iraq war

and as ive stated france was the one that did libya in

>Dont want to have anything in common with the balkan niggers

you have more in common with albanians than Spaniards.

>Dont want to have anything in common with the balkan niggers
sorry to tell you this but you dont have anything in common with the med countries

you are a balkan nigger

Anglos supporting Ibn Saud back then or you guys helping Saddam against the Iranians among other stuff?

>Free trade, common economical policies. freedom of movement, more relevance in international matters
agree with this, and developing our industry again like 60s

no

so this?

> t. Kossovar albaner cockroacher diaspora
stop coming in my country, stop sending your whores, just leave us alone ...

nobody's coming to your country no more Ahmedakis lmfao