Why they don't kill off this sad motherfucker already?

Why they don't kill off this sad motherfucker already?
What the purpose of keeping him around?

Who knows? Maybe he'll make a good impression
on Danny when he and Yara will finally manage to
arrive to Mereen. Something's going on with the ironborns tho, it's gonna be a big mess

The Lord of Light is not finished with him yet.

Because they have no idea what they are doing.

It seems to me that if you were the writers of pretty much the biggest show in the world right now, that you would spend every waking moment making it the absolute best and most entertaining show you could. Yet none of the characters have moved. Everyone is exactly where they were at the beginning of last season. What is wrong with these people? Have they just spread the story too thin? 5 minutes here and there with each plot line and often not seeing plot lines for episodes at a time is fucking amazingly bad story telling.

Convinced they have no idea what to do with any character week to week.

One of the few characters I want to see redeem himself and have a real hero's moment. I'll be a bit sad when the show inevitably kills him off.

To show men where they belong.

The Ironborn are just selfish barbaric cunts. I don't know why they have them being all noble and heroic. Lowborne people.

Same

this is such a dumb show. the idea of a guy getting his dick cut off and then just recovering within days/weeks and going around like nothing happened is absolutely retarded. he would/should have killed himself by now

So that he can have a nice moment with the unsullied where Tyrion makes a dick joke, because he doesn't know that Theon lost his.

Because he's one of the best actors in this shitshow.

They'll show him being a man without having a dick ,or some other shit about not being defined by your genitals , which will apeal to the sjw crowd .

Not everyone is a weak cuck like you, user.

/thread

they don't wanna get rid of their best actor

>going around like nothing happened
Gotta stop you right there

Nah they'll have him eat out some chick for like 5 hours straight and at the end she'll say "wow, that's the most sexually satisfied i've ever been, and you didn't even penetrate me, you must be like, the best lover in the world", and then it'll slowly zoom in on Theons face as he slowly smiles and realises two things: 1) that her pleasure comes first, and 2) that sex is on HER terms, and if she doesn't want penetration, you can still have a good time

Because he's currently the best actor on the show.

He got his dick cut off years ago you dumbass.

Because some fucking red bitch or maester will make a potion that makes Theon's, Varys' and GreyWorm's cocks grow back.

isnt that contradictory? if you arent defined by genitals then why get surgery to change them?

For thousands of years mankind has worshiped the phallus in our art, architecture and deities.

The age of solidified masculinity is truly coming to an end.

Ugh, could you just like STOP, I mean I really can't even, I LITERALLY CANNOT RIGHT NOW

fucking cis people I swear

I bet you're a white man as well right? fucking bigot

Then he gets HIV.

*tips*

Why are we still here... Just to suffer?

because he is the metaphore of the show : a man with a dick cutted off

It adds to the central theme of this cuck show that women are strong and men are weak

if anything im arguing that the guy I replied to is misrepresenting a "sjw's" perception of sexuality

He's the valonqar

but who got surgery to change their genitals

they have no more source material

theyre desperately trying to follow plot points grrm wrote for them on greasy pizza boxes and forgot about things such as writing interesting dialogue or character development

MOLY MOLY MOLE

Yeah, heroic sacrifice is the best fate I can see him receiving. Like, blocking a door to prevent Ramsey's dogs from getting past, or something.

He will join the unsullied.

Sup Forums's obtuseness truly amazes a man of my stature sometimes. Low born plebs it's quite obvious. The prophecy says you must kill someone who loves you to make Lightbringer. Theon will plunge Longclaw through himself and commit suicide so Jon can become the Prince who was Promised.

He loved Robb though

He is the Reek of his sister.

He loves the Starks. Saving Jon and the North would count.

I get the impression he is having a redemption arc. Is that what they're doing? Because he deserved what he got, and still deserves execution

>unsullied get their balls cut off
>still high test warriors

So unrealistic

No see "The third time, with a heavy heart, for he knew before hand what he must do to finish the blade, he worked for a hundred days and nights until it was finished. This time, he called for his wife, Nissa Nissa, and asked her to bare her breast. He drove his sword into her breast, her soul combining with the steel of the sword, creating Lightbringer, while her cry of anguish and ecstasy left a crack across the face of the moon."

wish it was just le balls

it's subtle commentary

d&d are hinting at the average white man's life during a hillary presidency

theon kills tyrion for making a dick joke while grey worm watches doing nothing

best character who doesn't fit into dan and dabids plans

i feel he will get die in some northern redemption moment when the shit hits the fan

best actor

Wahhaha

good one

He's going to give Arya a lift back home to redeem himself

Jon and Theon weren't exactly on good terms, even before the whole pretend to kill Bran and Rickon thing

>he would/should have killed himself by now

he's probably not a weak pathetic bitch. if he gets over this and they hinted he will, he'll end the show by letting horses assfuck ramsay while he has his own dick stuffed in his mouth.

if ramsay dies before this, he'll do it to euron.

That's more like how other will perceive you, based on what's on your crotch. You could still experience dysphoria, though. You look down and know something should be removed/changed to something else.

>I was 'hold the door' all along

Fucking really Theon?

Yep this. They rushed the story and ran out of road. Rr Martin isn't done yet, so they're bullshitting. Arya is the best example. Her story thread went absolutely nowhere and was completely unrealistic. It's a stark (heh) contrast to what happens and crucially why it happened to the rest of her dead family in the earlier seasons. The writers are just making shit up, whereas George planned and plotted meticulously

AZOR THEON
But seriously though, that would be the best case scenario

>killing off one of the few good actors on this shit show

Kill yourself, OP.

>the series finale will be so bad it gives GRRM a heart attack and he dies leaving the story unfinished
>per the instruction of his will (this is true) all unpublished documents are not to be released under any circumstances

hows the time between the seasons going?
so 1 season = 1 year gone right?

you wish

they made it like, if u watch 1 season you think 5 days are gone

I have no fucking idea anymore, apparently Theon was Reek for years, or so Yara said

how the hell has he not been affected by it?
theon before no dick = confident and arrogant
theon after no dick = shaky littly mouse whos scared of his own reflection.
In the show at least

Why would they kill the best character?

>being a man and not leading in bed
t. cuckmeister