*backflips through a hail of bullets*
Psst...nothin' personal Umbrella...
*uses telekinesis to kill a squad of soldiers*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsmg9TJ9TZg
youtube.com/watch?v=eQotI4dCUWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj-GyzQX_eU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Milla is mai flatchest waifu, let her wear increasingly sexier outfits picked out by her husband/director in each movie.

What does "Based on a videogame" tell you, autist?

That the director didn't bother playing the games

That's a good thing.

To be fair, Leon DID backflip through a laser grid.

I love everytime I see her.

I was fucking a chick for a while who looked like a young version of her for a while. Was fun. Now she's pregnant with some randomers babby.

Dodged a bullet there.

>I was fucking a chick for a while who looked like a young version of her for a while
SURE YOU WERE, BUDDY

That looks pretty frightening senpai

Actually he did play the first game, supposedly

>calls someone autistic
>while he spergs out about something he knows nothing about
You reddit babbies are too cute

There's nothing wrong with giant spiders

But not through a hail of bullets.

Honestly I just hate that he made a Mary Sue when there was already a cast of characters ready to go just so he could jerk it to his wife

she designs her own costumes shitlord

I was. We were cocaine and weed buddies. I'm over that now, and I literally never have sex anymore. But her being my last for a while is a good feeling.

>But not through a hail of bullets.

but a laser grid is harder!

>just so he could jerk it to his wife

That's true love though.

>she designs her own costumes shitlord

is that true? What a minx.

The real problem isn't the Matrix-tier dodging it's the literal telekinesis attacks. What the fuck. Why even carry swords around when you can mind-fuck peopke to death? There's no way anyone can stop you

I first saw her in the sequel to blue lagoon and i made her my waifu then and there

When watching Mila I get the feeling of "wow i would love to fuck her she's so sexy".

Paul has that same feeling, it's why he makes the movies. So he can literally feel that whilst watching. Then turn to the left and start flicking her bean in real life.

>lasers
>move at light speed
>bullets
>barely break the sound barrier

>all video games are the same
You'd think after 40+ years of commercial video games people would understand them a little better than this.

Living the dream.

You seem mad.

I literally cannot tell this woman and Kate Beckinsale apart. There's probably a difference between them, but I can't help but see them as a single attractive-but-not-really-attractive leather-clad mary sue.

I bet this is somebody's fetish.

What?
Breasts?

>I literally cannot tell this woman and Kate Beckinsale apart.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

In RE4 the lasers are attached to moving emitters on the walls and try to cut through Leon.

I think the first movie already referenced that scene.

Are you being silly on purpose, user?

Tell me, with a straight face that the RE videogames don't have anything dumber than doing a backflip through a hail of bullets.

I'll be waiting.

are you on heroine

>he's never seen Milla's monstrous puffy nips

oh user

Is that a midget's fist?

RE4 is a cheesy game that doesn't take itself too seriously.

I'm not terribly familiar with the earlier games but I don't think they had anything really outlandish like dodging laser fields.

Nah, you can actually see the grid
youtube.com/watch?v=lsmg9TJ9TZg

Well Wesker can do that too if you wanna count that

I don't think even Wesker was this OP.

>I'm not terribly familiar with the earlier games but I don't think they had anything really outlandish like dodging laser fields.

There's a giant shark boss battle in a mansion in REmake.

The Wesker fight in RE4 was a shot for shot recreation from the videogame.

It's based on a dumb videogame, not logic.

RE4 didn't have a Wesker fight

Read it again.

yup, here's her getting butthurt over being accused of stealing the designs from dino crisis costumes kek

youtube.com/watch?v=eQotI4dCUWw

the Wesker fight from RE4 the film.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uj-GyzQX_eU

Yeah but I don't mean that kind of stuff. Fighting a large monster is (at least by itself) still relatively normal.

The Dino Crisis outfit looks so good that people should be stealing it.

She's right though, I never thought that catsuit with buckles looked even close to regina's outfit.

also, she a cute.

Oh, Afterlife. My mistake. My mind immediately shifts to videogames when I see RE4

>call reddit babby cute
>he thinks you're mad
:^)

>seriously im not mad, reddit
oh u mad

Hey, does anyone here torrent movies and shit? I may need some help with a recent issue I have run into, and it is my fault. You see, I downloaded a movie off of a nefarious website (my favorite site to get movies) and it seems that my cable company didn't like what I did. some shit about copyright. Would a VPN help me, or should I just stop torrenting shit on my PC?

move out of your third world country

Jim, user? Why so many Jim's?

I cant! my mom will be pissed!

Fuck's sake. That happened in direct reference to the shit flick. It came afterward. And the situation wasn't the same either: Leon flipped over the lasers that stopped at a certain height. The guy who got iced as Slipknot played faced a mesh of lasers that filled the entire room. Unfair. You're nothing special, Leon. Come back after you've spent 5 years training in the Umbrella Corps.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

she's my waifu

Ah, I see I've arrived at the designated shit-posting thread

>That happened in direct reference to the shit flick.

No it didn't you fibber.

get a torrent client with a VPN built in if that's all you want it for

ps letters from your ISP are scare tactics, just dont reply and they wont bring it up again, they are just to try and find the few people daft enough to reply back and then they know they have a bitch nigga they can make settle in court

Yes it did. I would never fib online or anywhere else. I watched the movie then the game and thought 'Oh look, it's a reference'. I think the Red Queen even came up.

What about a separate VPN like betternet? Would that help?

Also, my account was suspended for a while because of the downloading. Said I was caught like three times. i think these assholes mean business

You better ring them bitches up and tell them you're paying for a service and if they won't supply it you'll take your business elsewhere. Be assertive admit no wrongdoing and demand they never cut your service again or they lose your custom

Good advice. Ill tell them to fuck off then

She's almost as much of a Mary Sue as Rey from Star Wars TFA!

>cute face
>flat chest
>small areolas
>BIG NIPPLES

yep, that would be me