Redpilled movies

ITT: Redpilled movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0wPzPNHTa4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf6p48qXU-M
youtube.com/watch?v=FSZ25ikUKVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't understand why people on here think this films shit, it was top tier arnie when I was a kid.

my nigga

one of my favorite arnie movies
youtube.com/watch?v=a0wPzPNHTa4

Sets and costumes are atrocious. The whole movie just looks really ugly, cheap, and dated. The story wasn't bad but seemed redundant.

There's a push and a pull. First there was a huge push for 80's nostalgia, now there's a pull away from it. Running man is fine for what it is.

And thinking about it that's probably the best theme tune from any arnie movie...well maybe conan but this was god tier also.

terminator?
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf6p48qXU-M

NO MORE LONELY NIGHTS

Oh god yes, those three then. I literally have that poster framed on my wall behind me. The only movie poster i've ever bought.

i'd buy the fuck out of that poster but i dont know where do buy them

that or a t-shirt

>pic related

Think I got it from ebay quite a few years ago, it's the 'standard' (big) size. Cant remember the dimensions.

Yeah its not the greatest , the latter half of the movie is atrocious compared to the former. People looking at it now would obviosuly think it's shit, but hey things were different in the 80s which was 30 fucking years ago

One of the best quotes of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=FSZ25ikUKVY

>atrocious
learn a new word samefag

Just nope kiddo. Sorry you saw the same word in the same thread though

post screencap proving your innocence or STFU

;)))

dude fucking nice

i knew what it was before i even clicked it

I love 80's movies that imagined the near future as a rotting cesspit. This, Blade Runner, Escape from New York etc.

i think imma watch this fucking movie tonight
>tfw no one to watch with

>top tier Arnie
Nobody's disputed that.

that's the kind of future you imagine if you were living through the Reagan administration. Reagan was god awful.