WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS ENTIRE FUCKING SHIT FLICK GREAT THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS ENTIRE FUCKING SHIT FLICK GREAT THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME

Great film, funny as hell and had some nice murder.

Sorry to hear about your autism bro.

Fuggin new age classic.
>top tier throwback soundtrack
>dan stevens killed every second of it
>the bar scene
>only movie where maika looked hot
>high school haunted house final setting
>that last moment when the music ramps up and he looks at the blonde chick

Soooo good, OP. Get the dicks out of your face so you can see the movie next time.

I liked it

>only movie where maika looked ho
How many movies has she even been in?

Soundtrack is fucking god tier

>the diner scene
>the bar scene
>the ending

What was the point of this movie? To have fun, you twat.

I literally dont understand how anyone could dislike this movie

ABSOLUTE FUCKING PLEB

only teenage white boys like this trash ass flick OP

>tfw i watched this with a girl I fugged that night

it will always hold a special place in my heart and also it was excellent

OP you are a fucking pleb m8. The Guest is one of the few movies the autistic retarded permavirgin neckbeard faggots that infest this shithole have recommended to me that wasn't absolute trash.

Thank based Dan

kike propaganda to make you think operators are alpha james bond bad ass motherfuckers as opposed to the nervous homeless wrecks they usually turn out to be

either that or it's a trash flick inevitably created by the monstrosity that hollywood has become

>just turn off your brain dude

yeah fuck off and die

>only movie where maika looked hot

Faggot detected.

This is one of those rare films where I literally cannot understand the appeal. At least with a film like A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night -- which I was discussing in another thread -- I think it's incredibly overrated, but at least I can understand WHY. This shit just baffled me.

You either didn't even watch it or you're a fucking retarded person. Most likely both, actually.

her little sister and the her hipster friend managed to look better than her on that movie kek

What's not to get? You get a strange mysterious movie about a guy helping a family, but it turns out they're just a pit stop so he can hide. He's genetically enhanced, he doesn't sleep, he just waits until he can move on to protect himself. He's the experiment that he's trying to protect. It's great with multiple views because you know the moment you see him he's feeding them a line.

It's a B Slasher movie. It's fun. It's unique. The writer and director performed them job incredibly well. There's not much to understand about the movie.

You have really, really bad taste. I know it doesn't mean much to you, but I had to let you know.

>unique
I thought the acting was terrible, the storyline wasn't particularly original, and the bloodshed was risible... and I feel like these electro soundtracks are gonna begin to get really fuckin old.

It's not the film, itself, that I don't understand, it's the fact that people seem to gush over it.

That hipster girl looked like a steven universe character.

He looked like he was about to blow the take as he tossed those grenades in the diner

the girl David banged at the party blew Maika away, but yeah that bar scene was boss

nigga hipster girl was hot

Wait so did those experiments make him invincible or something?

He's the modern version of Universal Soldier