IS Sup Forums READY FOR NEW LANA ALBUM!?

IS Sup Forums READY FOR NEW LANA ALBUM!?

how much more weight is she going to put on if it flops?

She's 31 now and after the Honeymoon meme I don't expect anyone's going to care about her new album

Her music has gotten better with every album. I'm looking forward to her next one. She's alright in my book.

what went wrong?

I can't fap to her, she's not going to supplant the Sup Forums queens or get discussed. There will be a few THICC posters though.

It was because she sucked on SNL a few years ago. self-btfo and she never recovered

what about now?

lana, why are you holding all of your shit in one hand, your other hand is completely empty?

sometimes

get this

sometimes

you're not gonna BELIEVE this

sometimes people are ABOUT TO

right?

sometime people are ABOUT TO do something with their hand even though they have not yet done so

if you can believe that

in this case they would want that hand free

you fucking moron i am so fucking mad

thank you

are her feet still nice?

not exactly

uh oh hahahahahahahaha

In case her album flops and she needs overfeeding I can be of assistance, I'm pretty much used to always overfeeding my beautiful girlfriend.

MCU? is that you making all these lana del rey fat threads?

they seem suspiciously similar to the annie hate threads

sned pic ;)

why did she have to ruin herself like this?

what happend?

sent ;)

Fuck off disgusting German cunt. Don't you have to suck Ahmet's dick or something?

wow wow wow ruhig bleib'n Fetti

shut up

where does this meme even come from? I never said i was german, i've never even been to Europe let alone germany

"where does this meme even come from" asks the guy that makes threads about ldr being fat lmao

i'm not memeing, she used to much thinner

We all know it's you, dumb faggot.

the meme isn't that she's fat it's that anyone considers this relevant information in their existance

I genuinely don't know who or what you're talking about

you obviously do because you're in this thread

how much Elizabeth Grant is left in Lana del Rey?

I bet its the same faggot who always made the Marina threads

Will flop.