what constitutes a fidget?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA-HPhHlqLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tony...

it's a midget with big fingers

>tfw watching this episode after getting diagnosed with ADHD
This show is fucking surreal man

What Tony Soprano's body did after the Members Only jacket guy in the final episode, who was clearly a relative of Eugene Pontecorvo, killed Soprano in the diner in order to avenge Pontecorvo's suicide.

ADHD and ADD are overly diagnosed. you probably don't have it

>clearly a relative of Eugene Pontecorvo

this is just out right retarded. Why does the man have to be a relative of Eugene, or Phil, or Vito. Why is it so hard to accept that he's just some faceless nameless button man, like Eugene was to Teddy Spirodakis, or Bobby was to that Canadian. Why some need for ebig pottery?

Just shut up and eat your cannoli you fat fuck.

>tfw you watch the finale for the first time after going through the entire series feeling feels watching with mom
>realise that the entire family but meadow died

It's possible only Tony died, of course it's possible none of them died because it's open ended. But I think they all failed to follow their hearts or stop doing the things that led them to being killed. Tony continued a huge criminal and personally, cheating on his wife, Carmella continued to accept that life rather to leave Tony and be absolved of her sins, and Anthony Jr. was a lazy shitlord who decided not to dedicate himself to military work, instead going into movies.

Meadow is spared because she got out of the house and decided to work and strive towards something positive, she succeeded by avoiding her mother's life of being a doormat to her husband and got some independence.

Of course this is all subjective, but the way the scene was shot made me feel like they all died and I had horrid anxiety knowing what was going to happen. I can't look at the way the scene was shot showing the, i think two guys, sitting down nearby then one of them moving to the bathroom and NOT think something definitely happened.

Of course Carmella and Anthony Jr's whole punishment could've been just seeing Tony die, but I couldn't come out of that scene thinking anything but he died, and the Meadow coming in slowly thing symbolising that she was spared.

>typical TV idiot calls ME retarded.

Why is it so hard for you to accept the obvious when it is staring you right in the face?

I'll lay you money that he's even wearing the very same Members Only jacket out of wardrobe that Pontecorvo wore, and it was completely intentional..

So you mean to tell me that you believe David Chase wrote it that the Man in the Members Only Jacket is not only a close relative of Eugene Pontecorvo, but that it's Eugene's very own jacket.

That is truly some Breaking Bad tier pottery at best.

SATANIC

No.

I mean to tell you that David Chase wrote it that the Man in the Members Only Jacket is not only a close relative of Eugene Pontecorvo, but that it's Eugene's very own jacket, and that all the while Soprano was worried about being killed by Phil's crew, he never saw that one coming.

It's called poetic justice.

Why are you so dumb?

>Watching the entire series with mom

How 'bout those Tony sex scenes, huh user?

>not getting your mom in the mood for a quick fuck

what are you a fag?

youtube.com/watch?v=WA-HPhHlqLM

What ep was it where Carmella says "Why is everything gay with you?"

Was the Canadian guy Bobby killed supposed to be Janice's son?

Who /gabagool/ here?

I really like this poster.

why a nyc skyline, it's based in jersey. dumb as fuck hipster trash.

Yikes Look at that shitty meat

nice headcanon

Tony goes to bed in the second-to-last episode in a safe house, clutching an automatic weapon, sleeping on a dirty old mattress.

>The entire "last episode" was a dream. The show is famous for its ridiculous fever/coma/drug dreams.

no, the symbolic link is intentional, but they can't be the same person.

What even is gabagool? Is it just the american word for prosciutto?

It's what people from New Jersey call capicola

So when the final episode ended, was that him getting shot in bed, in real life?

No. Like Livia, Tony will continue on. He'll be a successful enough mob boss, but end up living in paranoid isolation until he expires from heart disease (not trying to be insensitive, but Gandolfini was huge near the end)

The Sopranos is a generational show. We see Tony and Carmela, what they were probably like when young with Christopher and Adriana/Kelli, and how people like them end up with Livia and Junior.

it was pretty clear the feds had a bunch of shit on him from the rats. i forget who but yeah tony would have been sent to prison if he didn't die