First edition edition

>inviting chile instead of croatia
i am deeply offended

Just the first c country I thought of, I'll add you in to the next one bro

shit general

why tho

hello

i dont know about this. pitty bump

first for savoury spices and also friendship with tovarish Rus.

thats what your mum said löl

cum lol

Yes, not only is it savory but very good for health. Some of its compounds are also being studied as potential cures for cancer.

Also Trump will build the bridge between our two great nations while simultaneously building a wall between your exploitative one.

i will break you!

Why not?

Mad because he's not invited lmao get out of here

I only hope they let him do his good work. Peace and gospodi.

I have lately really been putting alot of cayenne pepper, red chili flakes and turmeric and always so much cumin )))))) it tastes so good and i heat them first to get the oils volatile. More spice is best spice, tovarisch. What kind of good are you making mostly?

I WILL BREAK YUO

/piss/

Portugal, Italy, Spain and Sweden

→Iceland
Wow rude

polan is anally blasted for some reason. i dont know why because it is sunday and a day of rest. i am making pancakes then outside to shovel snow. then shidbosting. comfy.

IT JUST KEEPS SNOWING
>tfw mountain neger

I like to use garlic, cayenne pepper, black pepper, bay leaves, turmeric, fennel seeds and occasionally allspice or cardamom

Debating either you or israel for the next one since iceland posters don't exist

Yeah they're always like that, I don't know whether they think it's funny or they're just unlikeable spergs

Pancakes are great though, especially with some butter and boysenberry syrup

NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME
NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME
NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME
NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME

XDMAO!

NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME
NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME
NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME
NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME

>your abuelita will never look this anglo

I've been drinking since I got up basically. Now I'm sipping some whiskey. I'll probably stop now until I make some chicken wings.

What should I do with this buzz?

Watch an action movie

I'll never understand why they market the product like that when only latinos buy it

what are you talkin about? that's a mexican grandma that was never used because she looked ''white'' just because he looked like a granny

Why are some mexicans whiter than others? Is it just down to more european heritage in certain regions?

invite Mexico instead of Morocco and Nigeria instead of Nepal

Yeah mexicans would keep the thread bumped more honestly

Also what's your opinion on Israel vs India to replace Iceland?

>swiping through tinder not paying attention to what pictures look like
>some asian girl matched with me, neat, she's kind of short but looks OK and I haven't fucked anyone since last summer
>read her profile
>"trans woman"

WEW LADS

*buds*

honestly don't know
but i personaly think some people just have more light skin than others.
I have people with brown skin eyes and dark hair in my family as well as some blonde blue eyed members from both families; mother and father.
I've been interested in searching my family history and heritage in the last years tbqh

Just ate so much at the buffet that I can't stop farting and I feel cognitively impaired, Jesus help me

Degeneracy has become mainstream, when we were kids this shit was unimaginable. I mourn the children of today for the environment they must embrace.

Hmm, that's the case with a lot of ethnicities it seems. Iranians, Armenians and Georgians are the same way. Some are light skinned with light eyes and others are rather swarthy. I think genetic heredity is poorly misunderstood still and we can only assume it is random

Fatass.

It's a buffet famalam, gotta indulge sometime. Plus it was leg day and I walked 5 miles.

Why is a methane geyser talking to me.

what the fuck

About time you showed up

The flatulence has ended, but the queasiness endures

Alright buds
Time to make guac

>Time to make guac
t.jeb

Wanna take it outside guac boy?