hes not even sober in that fuckin picture lol look at him

L U C O Z A D E

Good on him

Why does Louis look so Jewish?

Louis is an alcoholic?

He's on the fence.

I'd say he's more Gallic

So... did he want some Lucozade?

Does Louis know what the second A stands for in AA?

lmao

Are alcoholics jealous that normal people can control their drinking?

Like the other day I was thinking about having a beer, but then I decided not to. But I did the next day. Would an alcoholic find this hard to believe?

Is he being bullied by scientologists?

It depends the person. Are you under the impression that every addict acts exactly the same when they're in recovery.

For example look at how Bobby Lee treats his sobriety, then look at Jim Norton.

HI WOOWIE
youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

I presume so yes

like I was working with a fat person the other day and they were eating perpetually, and I asked them do they really eat two mcdonalds every day, and they asked me with genuine curiosity "how often do you get fast food?" because they think it's normal to be eating bi macs every meal and everyone else must just exercise more or have different genes or whatever excuse and don't get that's actively disgusting to most people

maybe it's like fatties who get upset when they see skinny people eating unhealthy foods

i expect not though, because most alcoholics will surely remember a time when they had self-control, where as must fatties are raised with a bad lifestyle and don't know better

The thing about being alcoholic is, if you have one drink you're gonna have nine more

>Beards

Heh.

I'm not jealous per se. Well maybe a bit. Like, I just don't get why, when drinking alone, you wouldn't get absolutely fucked up. But then I guess you don't drink alone.

Maybe I am jealous that you can go to a party and not get truly wasted, act unpredictable, volatile or teary, and regret what you mostly can't even remember the next day. I insulted the shit out of my Dad's new girlfriend and nearly hit him. So yeah I guess it would be nice to drink and keep it in control.

Also I'm jealous of your liver. Give me your liver, fucker. Stop oppressing me with your privilege and shit.

One cool thing about Louis is that he keeps in touch with his subjects instead of just using them and fucking off like most other documentary filmmakers

So whens the Scientology Documentary coming out? Or the new one on Jimmy Savile

Alcoholics don't think they have a problem

He is Jewish, not practicing.

As an obese man I think it's exactly the same, i don't "get angry" when i see skinny people eating unhealthy food, i just know that they control their urges way better than me. A friend of mine died of liver cirrhosis and he felt about alcohol the same way i feel about food, we both knew "self-control" would solve our problems but we also knew it wasn't as easy as people with actual self-control thought it was.

Shut up fatty