Shame.

>6 posts early
>no subject
>no FM17 info in the post
>unironically creating two threads with the same OP image in like a week
>literally the only one here that want to force me into a meme
>shit song
pls kys

I know he has shit teamwork and will not be world-class, but he's only 1.6M so I'm signing him and retraining him as M(C).

HC will disinherit you.

That happened at a college game I went to on friday. It's like they don't want kids to learn the basics anymore

You gotta be retarded or Luis Suarez (which may be the same thing) to dive after getting a yellow.

The thing is I don't know what he might even be good at. I would've said >Wenger, but he can't dribble either.

He's just 15, he'll be a decent midfielder some day. Hopefully he develops into a BWM, but probably he'll be a CM or a DLP and I'll sell him for a profit.

>Need a WB(L)
>Can only buy yuff due to reputation and finances
Bloody hell that's awful.

>I'll sell him for a profit
Ignored everything until that 2bh.

pretty dire
the algerian is almost a competent player, even if he's poor on the ball, slow, can't cross, can't into national fitness, and no nevermind he's just bad

>national fitness

be on a look out for a rare Surinam flag

Commentary said "there were suspicions of offside there"

wtf

Smith received the ball from the keeper saving so it can't be him

>TNS won 10-0 today
I hate the Welsh league

Based

I'm from total network solutions so it's good to see the local lads doing well

you know it's offside if the player was in an offside position when the shot was taken and the goalkeeper saved it, right?

Are you from total network solutions in wales or total network solutions in england?

If the keeper uses his hands to parry it's control of the ball and offside is reset

Lads what do I do if my sweeper keeper won't come out and sweep?

Is it Decisions related?

You are mistaken mate, it's the same thing when the ball comes back off the frame or the goalkeeper parries it.

Parries, by definition, aren't controlling the ball

Keeping the proud Italian tradition of defense alive

Must be mistaken then

That explains it I guess because he would've been close after the save

here's from the FIFA offslide laws document. it's considered "gaining an advantage by being in an offside position" and the deflection is considered as part of the move

How many did Greg Draper get?

scored a 9 minute hattie off the bench

Do you need to go full autismo to get some second league club into a strong, european powerrhouse?

Debating wether I should keep going or join a better club, I might get into the europa league in our first time in the first league but I was thinking of bailing out at the end since I left the finances in a chaos

That's a rebound not a parry though, note the arrow into body

anyone had much success in llm with a high press tactic?

Second league as in second tier or as in a relatively shitty league like Belgium?

Of corse he did, the wanker.

maybe. what's his eccentricity?

Second tier, in a half shitty league(my country's league)

well my pc got fried, should I get fm 2016 mobile? is it worth it?

really high, decisions is quite low.
I can't remember if that's good or bad

Well your promotion system is a fucking mess and some of the lower tier clubs are very poor so it's quite hard there.

However once you're in the top league you can get your rep up with a few solid seasons, so good players and money will come to you

I didn't know there was a difference between the two, they're both GK saves

Higher eccentricity is more eccentric
Your issue is probably bravery/decisions

A decisions 20 ecc 20 keeper is just an insanely good keeper, there's no drawbacks then.

>chose almost playoff zone L2 Barnet over 1 pound's worth Bolton in League One
feels immoral, and a bankrupt club would've probably been a more interesting challenge, but Barnet were kind enough not to go all "play defensive possession set piece football we don't care if we're bankrupt and might have to rely on hoofball"
tl;dr fuck philosophies

thanks miles

>3 D/WB (L)s

Wingback is the most important position and the most injury prone

makes sense

>not having 2 GKs

I've never tried it, but from what I've read here it's a very basic and casualized experience compared to proper FM.

I've never had injury problems with my full/wingbacks.

>not having two keepers

I do have 2 gk's, but my starting GK is still U21 so doesn't need to be registered.. except to please Miles

>In - a loan listed £10m keeper
>not in: a £26m homegrown player
bravo

On my Livorno save right now I have 3/4 injured
And I usually get problems there even after fixing the medical staff

It's how it works irl, you have to register two no matter the age.

>but my starting GK is still U21 so doesn't need to be registered.. except to please Miles
lol you silly bugger your 25 man squad has to have 2 keepers. Your unregistered player isn't a part of the 25 man squad. You're dodging the rules.

>In 194cm
>out manlet

so crappy (albeit more simple, as long as this kind of situation doesn't come up) wording of the registration rules on Miles' part

Fair enough I guess. Still feel sad for the guys I gotta leave back home as I feel like this rule is to prevent teams from going with a thin GK selection and ending up completely fucked, but I've got two goalkeepers total in my squad so nothing can ever go wrong for me

>There's loud crowd noise in this game

Yeah it's because if you don't have a fit senior goalkeeper you're entitled to an emergency loan irl

So they make clubs register them to stop emergency loan abuse

Even in videogames Man City get the group of death

I'm going to fucking kill myself, could have gone 17 league wins in a row, and miles does this to me?

On second thoughts City got off easy

RIP Arsenal

Nah, Roma will chimpout and lose with 7 men

any seated stands?

Yeah but Arsenal choke against greek teams so maybe that'll carry over to apple

Who should be the first choice GK?

>5 eccentricity

Well one's a standard shot stopped and one's a sweeper who'll be good in penalty shootouts

>group E

Inevitable when there's 3 tough groups Real's group has a decent second seed too

>Greg Vanney is about to coach the USA to not making the World Cup
How the fuck did he get this job?

>Finland
>Hungary
>Denmark
>getting relegation to a division below us
wew
wonder if the IRL competition will provide topleks in regards to decent countries ending up in Division D

you moaned about your based coach until he got fired

Hilariously enough, Klinnsy went to coach TFC. Apparently they agreed on swapping jobs

so which one? Im leaning towards schmeichel but the I dunno

Schmeichal has good decision making skill so yeah

Schmeichael might make some big saves but his concentration, rushing and eccentricity might cost you long term

He's the better sweeper option though

>Seattle

I wish SJ would get their shit together so that neither of these teams would make the playoffs.

Another great result for ZFK Dragon Women today

Hey they scored 1

>again

I'm calling 7-0 before half

Why do players always wait for the transfer window to end before requesting a loan move?

>Shaun Barker has got used to proving the doubters wrong. The former Derby County captain has been doing so for four-and-a-half years following a terrible injury which most people thought would end his career.

>Even wife Rebecca has admitted she actually wondered whether her husband would walk again after seeing the state his leg was in soon after he dislocated his knee and ruptured ligaments in March 2012.

>On Friday night the 33-year-old stepped on to the pitch for Burton Albion in the last few seconds of the victory over his former club, thereby completing a remarkable journey back to competitive football.

All sorts of feels

It just keeps habbening

They'd already given me 22M during the pre-season, I have no idea what to do with this much money.

Build stadium

Best time of the year for regens from South america

We're already paying off a 2M loan for the stadium expansion needed to play in the PL.

I did convince them to improve the training facilities, youth facilites and junior coaching budget all at the same time, though.

They'll probably shit themselves and cancel them all a month before completion

yee

Wait, that can happen?

I think it happened to me once but only because the finances took a dip

>Haven't been here for 6 months
>No HC
>No NLN
>No MF
>Morzi still here

Where did everyone go ;_;

>Wait, that can happen?
Yeah if they're worried about money or a takeover

Had it happen on my Siena save even though we were fine

yeah, they spend the entire season "planning" and when the time comes after the season to actually begin construction, they can suddenly realise that the club can't afford it (so try to keep the balance up)

>>No HC
>>No MF
?
they're here though

...right now?

Mate it's sunday

HC sleeps at this time (reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
MF's probably watching some meme sport
Nigel's still drunk after

They are all still here, just not posting right now. You think it's that easy to leave this place?

We're projected to make a profit of 88M though, I think we're fine. I don't spend that much either.

no, but they were last thread