What do Europeans think of American cars, specifically brands like Tesla, Lincoln, Cadillac

What do Europeans think of American cars, specifically brands like Tesla, Lincoln, Cadillac,

>Lincoln, Cadillac

I don't know if they will have much experience with these cars. I never saw one there, and was in Germany for a few years.

would rather walk 100km than drive 100km in a yank car

Tesla looks great but heavily relies on government grants.
American cars are rare here. European/Korean/Japenese cars are everywhere.

I would rather yank ur mum

they are shit except Tesla which is too soon to be considered proper car, and eventually gooks will make better version anyways

older yank cars are nice,simple to maintain and spare parts are cheap

newer cadillacs are basically bulk GM-shit with Opel drive trains and plasticy fake wood interiors

Teslas are great.
Two of our biggest car manufacturers are American but most of their models tend to be engineered here and in Germany (which then end up getting sold stateside, whereas the opposite seldom happens..) make of that what you will.

Tesla and Ford are very popular and well-known. Tesla mostly because of our government's massive subsidies on electric cars and exorbitant gas prices. FCA and GM are not quite as popular, but you'll see them daily. The Chevy Bolt has an insane amount of preorders here... again mostly because of our subsidies on electric cars.
Cadillac is well-known, too, but not very popular. I don't think I've seen any newer models here. People who want a luxury sedan mostly go for German, Japanese or Chinese brands.
Lincoln is pretty much unheard of here.

Lincoln still exists?

Been in a tesla p85d, great car.

Cadillacs and Lincolns do look nice, unlike modern day BMWs and Benzes

American cars are rare. Ford is the best selling manufacturer, but as wrote it's the European Fords that sell here. I have seen a fair few Ford Rangers on the road though and there's a house in my neighbourhood with a couple of old Corvettes in the driveway. Jeeps are also fairly common. PT Cruisers used to be fairly common. I've only ever seen one regular Cadillac, the other few I've seen were all limos.

Jeremy Clarkson generally hates American cars but he drove a Ford F-150 Velociraptor 400 miles through winter in Canada and was head over heels on love with it.

I wish i had a F150.

before 1980 american cars american cars>shit>>modern american cars
desu

This is isn't true.

Tesla receives EV subsidies just like any other car manufacturer. It's not government grants that keep them afloat, it's investor confidence.

amercian classics > the rest of junk

sadly big three cars lost their charm in late 1970s
also there is no "American cars" in Europe, just Ford of Europe and Chevrolet (Daewoo) shiboxes.

While Tesla is interesting, Lincoln and Cadillac build outdated, silly looking cars without character

lincoln doesn't exist in europe
cadillac might exist but its extremelly are

>Lincoln
i dont think anyone in europe uses this

ford is pretty popular, but iirc the ford is german made and different than the american fords

Never seen a tesla or a lincoln in Poland.

Had the dubious """""""pleasure""""""" of driving an Escalade.

I think even the romanian Dacias (renault on the extreme budget) use better materials for the interior.

the most american thing ive seen is some mustangs and chevrolet cars
why do you make chevrolets out of plastic, its almost like touching a toy

All modern cars everywhere are shit.

If you disagree you're ignorant.

Lincoln is what federal agents drive.

Cadillac is what rich ceos drive。

anyways i'd like to own one of those black SUVs (the larger wheelbase ones).

I totally dig the "government spook" appearance.

>shilling this hard for the German automotive industry

the f150 IS great but has no place on our roads, far too big and inefficient.

German cars (if i have money)
Tesla (if i'm serious about global warming and have the money)
Japanese cars (if i'm on a budget)
Skoda (if i'm on a budget and want to support European industry)

Nationality of the brand is a dumb criteria for choosing a car if you live in a country without an automotive industry.
German cars are not necessarily expensive, nor are they necessarily of high quality or fun to drive. But they are in most cases unreliable. Skodas are just rebadged VWs. And if you're really serious about global warming you shouldn't get a car at all.

Lincoln is pretty nice I think, I've been considering getting a town car when I've done with the atrocity that is the Scandinavian driving license process.

I'm not trying to make a good argument, it's just how i feel about cars. I mean maybe a certain volvo is a better car than a certain mercedes, but i know i would still rather own a mercedes.

>And if you're really serious about global warming you shouldn't get a car at all.
Actually you should become a mass murderer

>global warming
Fuck off UN shill.

>Tesla
>American

Global warming is the second biggest issue facing humanity at the moment.

>not buying a brand new Lada for 5000 Euros

>second biggest
What's the biggest? Resource shortages?

No. GW is bullshit. Don't cry when the next wave of cold will arrive on earth.
Piece of shit faggot

Who told you that?

>2017
>Not liking American car

Dodge Charger 2017 version in France, 100 000 euros. My future car after my robbery

>100 000 euros

Actually, now that you mention it... Maybe global warming is the third biggest issue.

Are you retarded? I mean, you'd have to be if you don't recognise global warming as an issue, despite the huge amounts of data supporting it.

Well, it's my subjective opinion. I mean, objectively it's a big issue. But it's not the only one we're facing.

Huge ass american cars are impractical where the streets are narrow, the parking places are small and 80% of the fuel price is tax.

Watch her sublime ass

A SRT HELLCAT 6,2 V8 SUPERCHARGED 707 CV

exotic and kinda cool

I would maybe like them. But sadly they are not available here. We only get the rebranded Daewoo. They are worse than Dacia.

You can get a mercedes s class coupe for this and even save some monis

I would gladly take one of the cars in your picture.
That would make me stand out from the masses.
All these cucks around me only choose boring sheep mobiles because they are so fucking cucked.
How is American engine technology nowadays? Can you have one of those cars in the pic with reasonable fuel consumption?

Lincoln and cadillac are business-class cars here, usually considered to be used by upper class. Tesla would be like NASA of cars.

>100 000 euros for shit engineering and cheap plastic
wewlad

looks like an ant.

serious question, when did mercs and bmw's get so ugly? Audi is the only brand that seems to have any brandwide design queues still. it looks like they're just winging it.

Need for Speed Underground

100k euros. Its literally, not figuratively, LITERALLY half the cost here.

damn you guys are whipped.

This is the Hellcat 2017 with all options, don't think it's just 55k dollars in USA.
Then you need to pay taxes and the import price because it's importation. Normal that the price is bigger

Should Russians build cars for their road conditions? Like 4x4, high suspension, etc...

Our road conditions are low 1st world tier
and in rural you can't afford new lada or uaz

I'm thinking more like post-snow road you know?

When the roads get's filled with that mud and everything get's slippery as fuck.

>rural you can't afford new lada or uaz

What about old ones?

why do you need 4x4 in city anyway

>giving 5k euros for a lada

even fucking Dacia or Great Wall is way better

pic related is the only Lada that is really worth owning

I'm thinking pic related desu. I don't think small, front-wheel-drive sedans will be able to do much.

lada samara 2 kind of cool in a ghetto way
but yeah I agree lada is fucking retarded. we could have had a lada made my porsche. Imagine, well engineered people's car

old ladas in general =/=that new palstic shit they make, that already looks like a ripoff of a chinese ripoff brand

also moskaus>ladas tb h

no this design is nice and minimal. and good engineering too. Old ladas are also shit, but I guess they looked alright and utilitarian.

also moskvich worst thing ever. Best russian car I drive is gaz 3102 (or volga) but still not that good

I think the ideal car for russia is the mercedes W201

moskaus were trash, but i liked the look better

also, chaika was the sexiest russian car

chaika is nice. I also like some ZIL designs, although this one didn' get made sadly

>moskvich worst thing ever
>moskaus were trash
wtf fucking larpers
best russian car itt

looks cool actually
wat moDEL?

Aleko?

Please stop posting russian cars, my father sold off his old Lada Samara last year and that made me actually sad, he thought my 12 year old self how to drive and use the stick in this car ;_;

damn he east berliner I assume?

yeah, i never actually believed that i'd say that, but i kinda miss them, along with Trabants and Wartburgs

I grew in the 90s and they were still a lot of leftovers from the gommie times, but nowadays they are basically gone here

>Opel drive trains

Remind me which Opels are rear wheel drive?

>that hideous aftermarket bumper

Turk plz go.

>unlike modern day BMWs and Benzes
they dont?

I'm not a yuropoor, but I quite like Ford.

What do Yuropoors and American'ts think of superior Croatian means of transportation?

It's electric
1100 HP
310 km/h
2,8 seconds 0-100

How about you git gud

>croatian engineering

Another one. Also electric, soon to be serially produced

It's electric
130 km/h
Spends 0,10kW/km

>German emission

i drive only Bulgarian supercars bruh