What's Kendrick's next move? Where does he go from here?

What's Kendrick's next move? Where does he go from here?

bed

Who cares? I'm not in high school.

>Kendrick Lamar
You have to be 18 to post here.

/thread

stop procrastinating and do your math homework

the trash

you should've known better than to try to talk about music on Sup Forums

>filename

what does it stand for again?

Hopfully forward cause tpab was pretty bad compared to his other records

Untitled Unmastered, his best release to date

oh you know

Not OP, but i thought Sup Forums was a kendrick wank fest? I haven't been here in a while, did you guys finally get some taste?

Its all banter

Kendrick said he hates white people so we hate him

I think the cucks are finally starting to leave. There are still a fuckton of underage kids on here, though. High schoolers tend to love rap.

Conceptually I look at his works like I kinda do Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs.

Section80 had stuff that hit physiological and safety, in the forms of affectations on the body or a more violent outlook towards certain relationships.

GKMC hit safety and love with its going from the hood/being immature to becoming a more responsible person that's out of that dangerous neighborhood.

TPAB hits love/belonging and self esteem in terms of going from hating everything to loving everything (including the self)

I think conceptually, he's gonna go from esteem to self actualization next. Musically, he's gonna pull some late era Coltrane/Sanders tier shit, but in hip hop. Maybe he's gonna hit up Flying Lotus and tell him to just fuck his shit up rather than keeping it steady.

we wuz kangs n sheit

You know

black metal

source?

Hopefully retire.

Straight to jail, without passing go and without collecting $200.

This, fuckin this

My question is where does he go after UU? He's gotta drop an avant-garde hip-hop album next, it's his only move.

He's going to go to math-rock.

the album

no he didnt lying little shit

after tpab and his pro nigger shit came out, mu turned against him

Nah Funk/HipHop.

Experimental shit most likely. There were shades of it in his B-sides on Untitled Unmastered, and now that Atrocity Exhibition is out we'll likely see more artists trying to play around with hip hop.

Either way I doubt his next album is going to be as ambitious of a project as TPAB. It'll get hype because Kendrick, but nothing like what TPAB got. As a result Sup Forums, the contrarian fucks you are, will hold this album up as Kendrick's best.

underrated

>implying he's capable of producing anything avant-garde

So many of you think he's anti-white just because he's pro-black, stay fucked up and childish Sup Forums

huge kendrick fan, but tpab was such a letdown for me. and all the shit hes been releasing and doing is shit

> B-side album with 1 good song and that 2 songs in 1 garbage
> collab with fucking maroon 5
> his best work when hes being featured in other peoples work Travis.S, Danny.B, Weeknd.

also this 100% honestly Sup Forums needs more hip-hop threads so many new albums out every week....just no one listens to them.

it smells like nu-males here

Worst.

I think his next album will be a double.

He'll copy the trajectory of Kanye's career, if you count GKMC and TPAB as equivalent to TCD and LR, I guarantee this is going to be Kendrick's Graduation. Really poppy, but with a few tracks that are heavily introspective.

I can't wait.