A girl is Mary Sue

A girl is Mary Sue

She has a nose piercing? Weird and gross. Does she take it out for filming? Can you even do that? Or do they just edit it out?

Are you actually stupid?

She's ugly so not really

That's my reaction image you fuck, I was just about to use it.

Delete this post now, I need to slam this guy in another thread

she is so hot here

It looked like to me she was getting beaten until she changed the rules of combat. Waif was bad ass until she walked into unknown territory, being blind.

Feels like all the protagonists are now, at least in terms of survival.
First few seasons of got felt like it had done away with plot armor but its become predictable now.

The waif also seemed to be unaware of how much sword training Arya had.

Well, she's now wolverine, so yes

Go fuck a nigger

Sansa is the mary sue

I knew this would happen

but shes no mary sue
most of her family was murdered, her name dragged through the mud, she was trained by "one of the best swordsmen of the free world", learned to survive alone and how to be tough, was trained by a cult of world class assassins put through the gauntlet

She still looks like a british foot, but her character was put through enough shit not te be a mary sue

>season 1
>trained by legendary swordsman
>season 2
>internship with the hound
>season 3
>bromance with the hound
>keeps practicing several scenes despite the hound making fun of her technique
>season 4 5 and 6
>trained by world class assassins that use magic

MUH PLOT ARMOUR
MUH MARY SUE
MUH FEMINISM

shut the fuck up. she is the one female character that has actually done nothing but train and hang out with bad ass men for SIX SEASONS which is basically half her childhood

>sword training helps survives gut wounds and infections

it actually does, indirectly. are you one of those kids that thinks a stab wound will instantly kill you? are you going to quote your cousins friend who used to be a nurse who treated a stab wound once?

No milk of the poppy did that

The way she beat the waif is from George RR Martin's 1972 story In The House Of The Worm. Pic related is the comic book version.

The villain can see in the dark, and defeats his opponent bu turning out the light. The medieval protagonist Jaime discovers an infrared helmet in an abandoned spaceship that lets him see in the dark.

fuck off underage cunt

Preston?

And no OP she isn't a Mary sue. She has plot armor but that doesn't make her a Mary Sue.

No, but I replied to Preston's latest video with this comparison and for some reason it was deleted :( I didn't even call him a kike or nothing.

I would desu

Mary Sue is probably the most understood term on Sup Forums.

People misuse it constantly. If Arya was a mary sue she would have been better than the Waif after a few days training and when the waif tried to kill her she would have easily beaten her and never gotten stabbed in the first place, and then she would have back-flipped behind Jaqen and impaled him, then built her own boat and captained it back to Westeros.

Ray was a better mechanic than Han and Chewie and knew how to repair the Falcon better than they did even though they have spent half their lives maintaining it and she was a crack shot even never having picked up a blaster before, was in incredible fighter hand to hand beating aliens twice her size, and she was an incredible pilot better than Luke was at her age, and she was better at force powers on the same day as learning she had them than a sith who has trained in them his entire life and went to an academy run by one of the greatest jedi in history and just reversed his mind probe and read HIS mind instead and then won a tug of war for a lightsaber and then beat a wounded sith in a lightsaber duel even though it's the first time she picked one up, etc. This is a Mary Sue. THIS is a Mary Sue, not some girl who stood staring at the sunset just walking around having a good time while knowing she was being hunted by the assassin guild and then get shanked and thrown in a sewer. Rey would have set a trap for the waif and that would have been a decoy and she immedatly would have been behind the waif with needle *psssh nothin personal kid*.

And no, I don't think D&D went back and reused the ending to an almost 50-year old George RR Martin story. I think George repeated himself in writing how Arya beats the Waif in TWOW and told D&D how the story ends- this is D&D's interpretation of what George told them happens in TWOW.

We'll see the full story when TWOW comes out in four year.s

LEL AN OP IS STILL A FAGGOT

>Roose "Die Instantly from One Stab" Bolton
>Roose "Weaker than a Little Girl" Bolton
>Roose "Level 1 Boar" Bolton
>Roose "Plot Inconvenience" Bolton

more?

>Jaime discovers an infrared helmet in an abandoned spaceship that lets him see in the dark.
fuck off with your season 7 spoilers

do something with drogo dying from a scratch

men are so damn weak compared to our brave arya

She literally underestimated Arya. Arya had a lot of sword training. Like a lot. And she was blind for months. So combine the two and the daily beatings she received until she got good at fighting while blind says a lot. I don't get the hate the episode is having.

Fuck, if she were a maRay Sue, Arya would have stuck that staff up the Waif's bum the first time she took her on while Arya was blind.

The poultice the witch used on him was probably full of horseshit or something.

It is not about just about sword fighting. It is still stupid, considering waif whooped arya's ass many times before while she was blind and she show no blind fighting other than 1 lucky block

It is just multiple stab wounds to guts + sewer water does not combine well. They made her recovery so stupid, it is obvious they don't even care anymore. "lol soup and good night sleep" seriously?

And after that she does a parkour and a blind sword fight with a master assassin.

>horseshit
sewer water is perfectly fine though. why dany didn't feed him soup?

I agree with you about the blind swordfight, I think the people who're complaining are just mad they didn't get to see any real action. But for me the important aspect of the complaints is that she had her guts ripped open then did a load of sick ass parkour the next day.

does anyone have that shop where her eyes are closer together?

If you didn't get the part about Arya being a descendent of first men and children of the Forrest then let me remind you. She's a descendant of first men and children of the Forrest. Her brother and to a degree all of them has the potential to worg into animals and people. So they're magical, if only barely. That same magic helps the dragon mother survive fire and heat.
And because of her Children of the Forest heritage they fair better in colder conditions than anyone else.
And lastly, the waif may have at one time trained blind folded. But Arya was blind for months. There's a difference. Arya was blind for the many days the battled. The waif only had to take off her blind fold during her training, ARYA WAS BLIND. Besides, we don't know how many years or months before Arya was blinded that the Waif trained whereas Arya just got her sight back.

Arya's healing makes as much sense as her family having the ability to worg into animals and people being the descendents of first men and children of the forest.

What the fuck are you talking about. How is that anything related.

Literally only thing we saw was arya blocking a single hit and then she gets her vision back. how do you move from there to kill a master assassin while your guts are spilling out.

at least in books, we have the explanation that she wargs into a cat. that would make sense "because magic". now this is just plot armor level 2000

jeez, fan boys even defend such stupid writing, I don't understand this world

underrated

I thought grouns were legit fucked up mole monsters.

a girl can suck my dick

how many times do i have to explain this

roose was stabbed in the heart

arya was stabbed in the gut specifically because the waif hated her and wanted her to suffer. it would have taken days for her to die even without the actors help

Who told you Waif was a grand master. She was an expert killer but a grand master? Where did you hear that? The waif was defeated because Arya put out the lights. The waif trained blind folded but how long ago was that? Arya had recently gotten her sight back and trained for many days with the waif while blind and got progressingly good to the point she could almost match the waif. Remove light and Arya's back to where she was before, whereas the waif only visited the dark and could at any time remove her blind folds.

You're being silly.

milk of the poppy is just sleeping medicine. it doesnt help with healing or anything

First of all, arya has been training blind for months and I doubt waif had any of that training which gives arya a major advantage in the dark. Secondly not all gut wounds are fetal and hers were not large open wounds decreasing the chances of infection. I am sure they have medicine to fight or decrease chances of infection too. Lastly arya was taking milk of the poppy which seems akin to morphine which explains her running through the city like that.

>A girl is Mary Sue

Basically every female character in GoT at the moment.

'Cause ever since you left the 7 kingdoms,
YOU started mattering less but featuring more
Milk of poppy out on the dance floor
Hangin' with some waif I'd never seen before

It's not a sleeping medicine, poppy seeds are used to make morphine. Milk of the poppy is used as a pain reliever that's why they gave it to Robert. The reason it's used to help people sleep is because it gets you high

>image.jpg
(you) have to go back

I've seen some autism but holy fuck
>train and hang out with bad ass men for SIX SEASONS
>trained by syrio for 2 weeks with wooden before he gets wrecked to fuck
>this makes her undefeatable for the rest of the series and allows a 12 year old 30kg retard to survive in what is meant to be a ultra-realistic world
>arya hasn't been raped
>arya is still alive
>arya survives and recovers in one day from a mortal wound (dont say it wasn't, it killed muh robb stark, kal drogo one scratch and he didn't fall into shit infested, dirty water that would be like acid to an open wound)
>still survivin
GoT is capeshit faggotry on the level of the Arrow
>abandon ship

In my head canon Arya was passed out in bed for a week to heal, after being given super antibiotic magic Essos soup, don't try to tell me she wasn't.

Retard, getting stabbed 18 times in the chest and surviving because of muh milk of the poppy to be running unhinged and moving as if nothing has happened 8 hours later, in a medieval show, even one with dragons, is bullshit.
There will always be fanboys though so what can you do (kys)

How does your head canon explains Jaqen's motivations? I can't think any reason for him to go "lol k, you can go"

>crows feet already

Don't forget about Areo Hotah

>one way or another a face will end up on the wall
>has nothing against Arya
>may even like Arya
>says it's a shame when she fails the killing and flees
>lets waif kill her because he already said he would
>Arya kills waif who he seems to have no attachment to
>face gets put on the wall
Why wouldn't he let her go?
Him getting mad or going after her would seem kind of stupid. Don't even need headcanon.