How the fuck is this even fair?

it's not supposed to be

no era penal

>soccer is a flawed sport

Took you long enough Enrique

What am I supposed to be looking at here?

It isn't. The keeper is meant to be on his line

The player is 12 feet tall and the poor goalie is only 6'5"

Its really not fair

Commiting a foul that close to the goal isn't fair either.

That whole sport is a meme

It's not supposed to be fair.

the disk is small tho

you've never taken a penalty in front of a capable keeper, have you?

No important game should ever end in a shootout. How soccer still keeps them in is disgraceful but the sport isn't respectable anyway at the world/professional level.

(you)

>How the fuck is this even fair?
Penalties are supposed to be a near certain goal

If a defender fouls in the box it's to stop the striker shooting from within the box
A penalty is the striker shooting in the box

>a semen slurping sport can end on a play literally 9/10 Sup Forums posters can accomplish

lmao no you can't

this they should just cut down the players on the field. make it 7 on 7 for 10 minutes then 5 on 5 for 10 and then 3 on 3 for 10.

if no one scores after 30 minutes then the keepers go at it 1v1.

>the disc

I think you meant DICK because your penis is small therefore you must impugn every other man's penis.

I know, the goalkeeper is cheating, is almost in the small area line instead of the goal line.

>the small area line

How the fuck is this even fa-

Oh wait, it is fair! At least this way being a goalkeeper actually takes skill instead of gambling.

Hockey doesn't do shootouts in anything that matters.

I have a fucked up knee and I'm confident I can save a pen from the likes of you

>le can't stop any shot sport

what the shits are you talking about?
goalies save a shit load of shots and like 4/5 penalties

Field hockey is for girls

How stupid can you be?

Soccer is a flawed sport. Many games would literally go on until every player passed out on the field if it wasnt for PKs I guess.
>(you)

This is what us Freedom thinkers believe. He's not baiting, or maybe he was, but most people in the States think soccer is fucking stupid. I wish for the day when the rest of the world wakes up and realizes a sport where you kick a ball for god damn two hours just for it to end in a tie or PKs is god damn retarded. I watched that Brazil/Germany game in the Olympics last week and people on this board went nuts over it...I was so god damn bored out of my mind. I was like that brazilian faggt that cried after he made the PK---I was just so happy the game finally ended. Literally 1-1 for over 2 hours only for it to end with a dude kicking a ball at a net a few feet away. What a joke.

You thinking water polo or something?

>Field hockey is for wealthy white people
FTFY

/thread

>all these divegrass """'"fans"""" trying to defend their shit, irrelevant sport
Pathetic.

>irrelevant
I don't think you know what that word means.

Oh look, it's another

>autistics boys arguing with each other about a sport that they never played in real life

episode

Irrelevant meme countries don't get my (You)s :^)

more like
>stupid bait spawns progressively stupider and stupider bait so that each person can reasonably argue that their post wasn't serious

and yet when we modify the rules you guys laugh at us

Nope i actually liked it that way

>keeper runs out
>lob him every ime

FIFA 12 feels

aboslute mad man

>Chip
>round the keeper
>run past keeper

>chipping is easy bro, its just like in feefur haha!

git gud m8

>the keepers go at it 1v1.

I would actually start watching soccer if they did this

>the most successful and popular sport on planet Earth is not respected

>run out with keeper
>absolute madman chips it
>let go of Y
>easy catch for the keeper
gg

>Y
>Not Triangle

The most popular sport in the world is table tennis

?????

fucking this
penalties are a good chance for a goal but they are still underrated in difficulty

>netherlands

nor do you

You should check out handball's penalties then. Literally the most unfair shit ever

At least the goaler can come off his line to cut down the angle.

Handball also is high scoring enough that it's more akin to a freethrow in apehoop.

Table tennis is the shit.

ERA

>As opposed to Canadian football

Get the fuck outta here America's hat

The Qatar handball team will always be one of the most infuriating things in international sports

>Such Qatari names