>"beats"
>"production"
>"flow"
>"fire"
>"best in the game"
>"GOAT"
>beats and production
>beats and production
>I wish I had a black dick in my ass while Kendrick Lamar plays in the background
>memes
>dude weed
>dude lean
>dude drugs
>white kids saying "nigga"
>"I can't wait to graduate from high school next year!"
>"forward-thinking"
>beats and production
>MEMES
>best producer
>in the game right now
>tfw ur girlfriend cucked you
>same nigga tbqh senpai shit was fire yo on fleek fr fr
>Pitchfork controls my taste
>beats and production
>[insert rapper with a clearly fake persona] is the realest!
>memes

What the fuck is this shit

I'd fuck the nig right out of her

true

It looks like you'd be too late

Okay, but seriously. Why is "production" such a buzzword in hip-hop circles? Only hip-hop fans use it that often.

"It's lit bruh"

I fucking lost it at "I wish I had a black dick in my ass" and "Pitchfork controls my taste"

Is this b8? You know production in hip hop has a different meaning compared to most other genres right?

Does it mean creating the beat that the black person talks over?

this must be the alternate album cover for the deluxe version of A Seat At The Table

>nathanoriginal posting his soundcloud

it refers to the thumps and looping clips of stolen music

why do hip hop fans value the ability of the rapper or the value of the production separate from each other? all music should be taken in as a whole and digested that way, it's not like the best rock music comes from technically impressive guitar solos, it comes from the music (and lyrics, if any) as a whole.

>inb4 you should judge hip hop differently
nah that's not how it should be

>rock music

The fuck outta hurr

Hip-Hop is lowest common denominator trash. It has the least variety and the lowest standards of quality out of any genre. The highest highs that hip-hop has to offer are still stupid and juvenile in nature.
There is nothing wrong with writing it off entirely.

Because rappers give credit to people who make beatz?

I wholeheartedly agree.

That's the sexiest fucking niggress I've ever seen.

Because all they do is produce using stolen goods.

'Great production' in hip-hop means stolen jazz and soul tracks set to a drum loop.

Or nowadays just a drum loop set to poor rhythm section.

>mods haven't removed this yet

That bitch is completely busted, I thought Sup Forums had better taste than this?

I said it's the sexiest niggress, not the sexiest woman. Doesn't mean she isn't busted, just like every other niggress.

this also Sup Forums fuck off

I'm not Sup Forums in fact I tend to hate Sup Forums but the idea of having a loyal black woman like this makes muh dick happy as fuck. Sauce?

Guess what, I can be racist and think Sup Forums is full of sheltered fat virgin manchildren at the same time

>Guess what, I can be racist and think Sup Forums is full of sheltered fat virgin manchildren at the same time
>Being this in denial

holy fuck kek

Do you even understand what being in denial is, my friend?

She seems to hate herself more than anything, also really stupid. Whatever floats your boat muh man

which country wakes up at this time of day? there are always angry threads full of bitter autists and shunned-all-childhood rockists like this around this time

Basically whole Europe, how fucking stupid and unaware are you?

australian kids are back from school durng this time

that explains it, before they go off to dress up like vikangz in the forest they have a fit on Sup Forums

>tfw Swedish
STOP THINKING WE'RE ALL VARG VIKERNES

i'm sorry but that's all i picture when i see a thread like this

lol