Any shows that are similar to 24?

Any shows that are similar to 24?
I'm still in season 5 but the show has just been too stressful and literally all the characters that I like have been killed, so I'm not interested in continuing it anymore.

depends what you mean by "similar"

there are no 'real time' shows besides this one, but to be fair they really pushed that concept to the point of absurdity

there are other action shows but very few of them have plots as long as 24 episodes

You don't like Jack Bauer?

If it's that same sentiment you're after, Game of Thrones has your back.

No.

Doesn't have to be in real time, just similar writing, similar characters, similar plots, etc.

I've been holding off GoT because it's too popular. Yeah it's a stupid reason but I'm a huge faggot so I'm holding off that meme show for now..

If you don't like the main character, how did you get through 5 seasons?

the shield

maybe Homeland?

Well I don't hate him, but I just like the other characters more, and now they're dead. And the nerve gas leak on CTU killing almost all of them is just too depressing for me. It's just not fun anymore.

I guess I'll try The Shield. I don't wanna watch Homeland because the main character is female.

at least finish season 5, it's the best one

Don't be a pussy and finish 24. You need to see Jack's power rampage at the end of s8.

Luther? Maybe it's a bit different, still a cop solving crimes

The Mentalist.

I think Strike Back might be the closest thing to it. It's on cinemax and a few seasons are on amazon prime instant

Season 4 of Homeland is the closest thing to 24 that I've seen. The other seasons aren't really all that similar.

>still a cop solving crimes
That isn't really what 24 is.

>yfw patrick jane is red john

>because it's too popular

Do you mind elaborating on that? What's wrong with things being popular?

got is shit at this point, it went downhill after season 4 ended

I don't know what that means

I just hate the thought that I'm watching the same show as my normie friends. It's like a reverse-fetish. I'm still planning on watching it in the future though, just not today.

>wasting time on OP who is picky as fuck

>I just hate the thought that I'm watching the same show as my normie friends.
you are a normie, faggot.

>British Television

strike back is actually really good.

It sounds like you want NYPD Blue, ya fuckin dildo

If you're fine with movies then try the Bourne trilogy, and the one after that. Very similar to 24.

your snowflake syndrome is showing

>if other people are enjoying it I can't!

more like game of memes

What do you mean?

>I don't wanna watch Homeland because the main character is female.
This is dumb. It's a pretty fun show.

It's fucking annoying if the main protagonist or the main antagonist is female. They're too dumb and stupid to be one. I get fucking mad and immediately drop a show when I find out the main villain is a woman.

k. you should maybe see a psychiatrist or something.

off to >>>/tumblr/ with you

Nina was pretty believable, although she wasn't really a mastermind.

I threw my monitor out my window and burned my cpu when I found out Nina was a traitor.

stay mad

Do you hate your mom too?