I blame the jannies.

nobody cares about your shitty meme "sports"

faggot euros are choking the board with divegrass nonsense

>0-0

semen slurping sport

Too much games in season. Hype is lost.

Baseball fans don't know how to use computers or the internet

because they're geriatrics

Sup Forums has some of the older posters on Sup Forums but they're still not old enough to care about luckswing

choked to death by generals and overzealous moderation

too much soccer, i guess a bunch of yuroshits got tired of being bullied on Sup Forums so they all came here.

>baseball

Are you fucking serious OP? Maybe because each game is worth 0.6% of the season, so each game is largely irrelevant in the big scheme of the season and not worth spending 3 hours watching when there are games 5/7 days of the week?

Maybe if you want to discuss your teams worthless regular season baseball game, go to the team subreddit or site dedicated to that team

Dumbass

Except a few years ago, those kinds of baseball threads got well over 200-300 posts in the same amount of time. Makes it kind of hard to deny that it's just because "it's baseball".

Probably because everyone's gone to Reddit now

>The site that Sup Forums made fun of for years ends up winning the battle and stealing all Sup Forums's posters

Like pottery.

Somehow this thread is still more active than the gamethread.

FPBP

>baseball

Complaining about moderation or the state of this board is one of our favorite sports.

How are you sure they went to Reddit without going to Leddit, my friend?

both fanbases are absolute cancer so I find nothing wrong with this

Wow who actually fucking cares

I actually like Baseball but holy shit, is there way too many games.

Playoffs though is great.

I mean I assume they do. And yes, I do go on Reddit, and these teams have huge game threads on their team pages

Also you know you go on Reddit

>preseason game between San Diego and Minnesota reached 400+ posts
Its totally boreball, no one cares about a regular season game when there are so many

I might just abandon the game threads here and go to other websites where the game thread will actually fun.
Not leddit though.

The posters that post on Plebbit aren't welcome here and objectively make this website a more boring, less interesting place to browse.

They kind of person that posts on Reddit doesn't belong here. That's probably why baseball fans mostly left for Reddit - they don't belong here. They're objectively boring, uninteresting people and that's why they enjoy that vanilla, bland, garbage sport.

Like where?
I'm dying for some kind of alternative now that this place is dying that isn't Reddit.

>1pm game
its the weekend bruh i got shit to do
finally back and get to sit down and it's pigdisgusting bullpen time

I wouldn't mind going to reddit to post but whenever you get there you see posts like
>Shoutout to x for his y
>Been to z and saw plenty of nice stuff there, here's my blog
>Be downvoted whenever you say nasty truths because users are butthurt faggot SJW niggers

> I got shit to do

Oh yeah I'll bet

idk why people keep bitching about Sup Forums, whenever some meme shit happens the board explodes and every big game has heavily patronized threads

also

whatever

Baseball is goat tbqh

Also why are you not watching the 2016 World series champions

This board went from a 60/40 split between American sports and soccer a few years ago, to about a 70/30 split between soccer and American sports in the last 14 months.

Sad, but true. It's not even Sup Forums anymore, you might as well just rename the board /footy/

Reddit is seriously just as anti-SJW, if not more so, than this place.

Lol kys my man

I don't post in my team's game threads on this site anymore because of one cancerous trip who's so fucking annoying that he ruins the whole thing

It used to be fun

You're talking about the site where r/mensrights is one of the most popular subs, where r/tumblrinaction (sub dedicated specifically to making fun of SJWs) has over 100,000 subscribers, and hosts tons of Sup Forums expats on r/the_donald.

It's pretty fucking anti-SJW, "my man".

That site has 34 million unique views a month or something

/r/theredpill or something is a small minority by comparison, and /r/tumblrinaction is a circlejerk of the most generic 'le edgy' nonsense that even most of Tumblr itself would agree with.

BASED FOOTBALL FAN