Uses his huge platform to validate mocking / discrediting people working against forms of oppression that he is...

>uses his huge platform to validate mocking / discrediting people working against forms of oppression that he is unaffected by

If you haven't completely estranged yourself from all Anthony Fantano content, you really need to grow up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_01ghAyEk
humaniterations.net/2012/02/29/you-are-not-the-target-audience/
youtu.be/qcDGjCZZuFE?t=1036
mic.com/articles/129285/Sup
cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-protests/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's very disgusting of you to badmouth a black man like Antoine Fantano

Yup. Fuck this guy.

you misunderstand him. you're clearly an idealogue. :)

Pasta, but still true.

Pretty accurate for the most part

ideOlogue

Pedantic TwAt

ILLITERATE SHITPOSTER

Having poor spelling and grammar doesn't make you illiterate.If you're going to attempt to belittle my opinion by trying to act of superior intelligence then at least use the correct terms.
Thanks for your input though in this thread.

"hwaving pwoor spwelling wand gwammar dwoesnt mwake woo iwwitewate. if woore woing wo awwempt woo bewittle my wopinion by twying to act of supewiow intewwigence then at weast wuse the cowwect tewms. thanks for wore winput though win this thwed"

oh fuck off

There's a reason why most "anti-sjw" youtube creators have audiences around the age of 15. Their "logic" is childish and borderline bigotry.

hehe. i don't understand what has got you so annoyed but it is rather amusing. please continue with your riveting retorts.

dont think youre worth it mate... hope you dont get btfo so hard though next time you try to be a big man

Most autistic thread on Sup Forums right now.

wow you sure showed him
you could literally say the exact same thing about "sjw" youtube creators

>take his bat and ball home
>hope you don't get btfo next time big man
oh ok

"hope you don't get btfo next time big man"
really showing your literacy here mate!

he is such a bigoted cis white male that he dates a black chick for just for the lols.

I purposely shortened it because i couldn't be arsed.
You're acting like a petulant child.

Antifa apologists are retards who can't control their emotions.

I am only really aware of his reviews, are there any examples of this?

Where does he mock or discredit these people? I am unaware of this.

What happened?

#PunchFantano

proof please

its almost like anybody who involves themselves with online social justice is 15

yeah fair

>all these triggered marxist/communist cunts

Fuck off, commies.

bwaha sooky sooky

>"sjw" youtube creators
lmao
there are no "sjw" youtube creators
the few that exist are pretty obscure and the only people that watch them are anti-"sjw" people so they can leave their dumb shit in the comment section and dislike the video
"sjw" videos dont make money but anti "sjw" do cause hating "sjw"s is a normie 9gag tier meme

i hate that i had to say "sjw" so many times
fucking kill yourself if you unironically think "sjw"s exist

triggered
hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_01ghAyEk

fucking kill yourself
antifa is irrelevant and no one was talking about it until you brought it up

this

You need to grow up and realise he's not harming anyone and making this thread achieved nothing

but he kinda is

Are you stable

nice mate you sure showed him

How so? He doesn't like ANTIFA, big deal, no one does. They're a bunch of whiny, violent upper-middle class white kids who don't care about their education, and only care about getting attention.

yup

haha
if thats what this is about, im with him. fuck antifa.

speaking out politically just make you seem like a douche unless you just happen to agree with them. Haven't watched him since 2015 anyway

Being in ANTIFA != being anti-fascist

ANTIFA is an organization, not an idea. What their ideals and mission statement is based on, may be what they call "anti-fascist", but their actions and words have demonstrated otherwise.

since when was antifa anti-fascist?

where is he talking about antifa?

people wouldn't care as much if he wasn't a pretentious dick about it

Check his Twitter. I don't think he explicitly mentions it, but you can infer due to the timeline of events lining up with things like Milo's Berkeley talk.

sounds familiar

google fantano antifa lazy fuck

>but user, looting shops and destroying property is so going to destroy the establishment

yeah I'm with Fantano on this one

What does being a violent dickbag actually achieve and is it truly anti-fascist?

>How so? He doesn't like ANTIFA, big deal, no one on Sup Forums does

^___^

>fucking kill yourself if you unironically think "sjw"s exist
>in a world where people proudly call themselves social justice warriors

so he made a few tweets about antifa
who cares i dont give a shit about his tweets and antifa
and i dont think this thread was about them anyway
so why do you bring up irrelevant shit?
no one except few fantano super fans who follow his twitter know he talked about antifa

i dont follow his twitter though

Melon was talking about it

this

here's a pretty good article i read last night
humaniterations.net/2012/02/29/you-are-not-the-target-audience/
it's about violence at protests and why we shouldn't be so quick to judge. i already don't have a problem with violence so i don't really know how convincing this would be to someone who does.

>people with an opinion that is dissimilar to mine are immature

ha

>>Sup Forums

I feel I am at fault. I used to be a part of the GamerGoobers' #NotYourShield division. During that time, Fantano DMed me, asking me of all people about our movement. At the time, I'd been brainwashed into thinking I wasn't being Sup Forums's useful idiot, so I said that we were a totally inclusive and accepting community who just wanted "ethics in journalism". He really liked what I said, and promised to support us on the downlow, since gaming wasn't his shtick. I think after that, he must have watched all the GG youtubers and taken their redpill on feminism and other socjus movements.

I should have grabbed screencaps, I no longer have access to that twitter account.

Interesting, but I don't think this is what's going through the head of a standard protestor. Most (emphasis on most) of them are impressionable young people who are told what they should believe, and as young people tend to do, they do stupid shit like break windows and beat up bystanders or people who disagree with them.

I guess what I mean is I don't think a lot of thought goes into their actions, and, in the case of the Milo Yiannopolous talk or the Gavin McInnes talk, I don't think a lot of thought goes into what they think they are fighting for.

i dont think it was a part of some masterplan in this case
just a bunch of dumb kids who break shit cause they know no one will catch them

"dumb" """violent"" youngsters without any other means of actions are less harmful than malevolents spokespersons like Milo, Bannon, etc. who are now the System

yeah, and Hitler never killed anyone

They're really not, considering none of these spokespeople ever advocate for violence against those with opposing ideologies.

never**

wrong

the correct word is "ever"

the use of "none" already makes it a negative statement

Oh yeah, you're right. I misread my own post.

oh Milo never advocated violence?
i guess that makes him an amazing and nice person and someone who is not dangerous at all

youtu.be/qcDGjCZZuFE?t=1036
>you know

>>uses his huge platform to validate mocking / discrediting people working against forms of oppression that he is unaffected by
This may be true, but then again, it applies to literally everybody, except not everybody has a platform, but the point is nobody cares about things they aren't affected by, this is a general rule of life. I should know, I'm a 3world country fag, you know

What makes him dangerous, in your opinion?

his whole "lmao im just a troll haha offending people for no reason is totaly cool lol lets harras a random trans person lmao" schtick

How is offending people dangerous?

creates a desensitization to hurting other people, and destroys empathy.

Milo publicly outs undocumented immigrants and supports shit like the Muslim ban and the militarization of the police force.

Milo does advocate violence, except that the violence he advocates is STATE violence, and for some arbitrary reason people think that absolutely everything is OK when the State does it. Obama and Trump could kill children in Yemen and there would be less outcry than when some Neo-Nazi got punched.

That's rich coming from a presumeable leftist considering your lot have spent the last two decades dehumanizing people left of centers as nazis and fascists.

why is Sup Forums so terrible?

>Milo publicly outs undocumented immigrants and supports shit like the Muslim ban and the militarization of the police force.
None of these things imply violence, except for the militarization of police (gonna need a source on Milo being for that, by the way). Also, you should know at this point that calling it a Muslim ban is dishonest.

*right of center rather
And further more, unlike Milo's dehumanization, the Left's has resulted in actual violence against the targets.

Non sequitur

Oh like this?
mic.com/articles/129285/Sup Forums-tentatively-linked-to-shooting-at-black-lives-matter-rally-in-minneapolis#.0GnHZJTps

Oh wait.

>first world country
>people working against forms of oppression

Fuck Antifa! I ever run into any of you commie little cunts, it's on.

>theres no oppression in first world countries

The britwats just got out of school.

maybe the right is just humanizing nazis and fascists as just "people right of center"

who is getting oppressed?

>70842449

>you should know at this point that calling it a Muslim ban is dishonest.

sorry i don't drink trump's koolaid.

And if you watched the stream you would know that those shootings were in self defense. Not that they should have been dumbasses, but it was not like they walked up to a crowd and mag-dumped. Furthermore, BLMs own rehtoric has caused worse:
cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-protests/index.html

People aren't removed from a land or prevented from entering by the authorities asking nicely for them to leave, it takes physical force.

It was a ban on Muslim-majority countries with exceptions for Jews and Christians. Giuliani downright admitted that they came to him asking how to write a subtle Muslim ban.

>And further more, unlike Milo's dehumanization, the Left's has resulted in actual violence against the targets.

There was a literal wave of right-wing hate crimes the day after the election. One dude was shot by a Milo fan a week before UC Berkeley. A dude just went on trial for shooting up a BLM rally. The Mosque shooter in Canada was a Trump supporter. Etc.

No side is ever 'peaceful' in politics, period. Politics as a whole is first of all a discussion about the appropriate use of violence, government IS violence.

>he can do whatever he wants, as long as its not violence everything is ok

>And if you watched the stream you would know that those shootings were in self defense
[citation needed]
>philando-castile
Remind me again who that is and what happened to him and what color is skin was? I seemed to have forgotten

Come back when you've actually read the executive order

can we just all agree that Antoine has a really bad way with words and all his political tweets sound like he's 12?

The right hasn't been using Nazi as a go to slur for decades, the recent "humanization" of the extreme right is due to the simple fact that people don't give a fuck if they are called nazis, because the word has lost all meaning.
If it's a Muslim ban it is a remarkably bad one, considering it does not cover 9 out of the 10 most populous Muslim countries. It makes far more sense to assume that it is a pause on immagration from destabilized countries, as that accounts for all the banned countries except Iran, who has been explicitly antagonisting to the United States in the past.

>it is a remarkably bad one

and this is news, coming from a Trump presidency? he was elected based on fear of brown people.

I mean I'd just rather not have him give his political opinions.
We're here for the shit music opinions. Not the shit political opinions.