Obscure Films You Probably Haven't Heard Of

Obscure Films You Probably Haven't Heard Of.

I'll start.

>classic image.jpg

isn't that in the criterion collection?

Checkmate OP I've seen it.

Prove it.

Seems he has checkmate now.

>516,000 views

In 10 years.

Kung Fu is best girl of all best girls, fwyh

I got your reference bro. Fun thread. It won't meme though.

Jesus, you people are still butthurt over that thread?

I'm a plebiscite and even I've seen this shitty "film"

The argument was that House must not be obscure because the trailer has 500K views, to which I pointed out that the video has been up for a decade. 500K views over ten years is not a lot. It seems absolutely nobody understood this logic though.

And even though you spent something like 12 hours straight trying to argue that I'm a Redditor or dyel, you never once provided any evidence or compelling arguments. Why are you starting this shit again? You have nothing. You cannot win.

Please post evidence that this film is obscure.

this

Your evidence to the contrary was completely inane stuff like a video having a whopping 500K views in ten years and an IMDB view count of 10K or something. They don't prove it isn't obscure, they prove the opposite.

/thread.

Otherwise eff off

That movie was shit and you should feel bad that god gave you such bad taste.

Pic related is an obscure movie.

See

See . The burden of proof falls on you.

It simply is obscure. You tried to prove it isn't, but your evidence proved the opposite. You yourself have proven its obscure.

Celine and Julie Go Boating

I remember watching this back when it actually was obscure and before Criterion picked it up and made that cover and turned it into an annoying internet meme.

Reminder that Kung Fu is best girl

not only have you not heard of this, you also can't even read the poster

also it's almost 5 hours long

Hard mode: Actually post movies that aren't in the top ten best selling criterion blu-rays

Some faggot hipsters I went to high school with screened this somewhere a long time ago. So it must be obscure. They only watch kino that I've never heard of, usually stuff that's black and white and/or in some foreign language. Some of them probably post on Sup Forums about how patrician they are, but I am a true patrician because Lethal Weapon is in my top 3 favorite movies.

It's funny how new you are. That said you're just digging your hole deeper without posting evidence.

Cringe.

Bye.

I'm not new or digging a hole and you yourself have proven the movie is obscure.

Owned.

/thread

See

comfy as fuck

>Lent my bluray of this to a friend
>Never got it back

Every fucking time.

>Prog rock intensifies

this is the worst meme in the world

Oh look, it's a thinly veiled bump to bring the thread back from the brink of closure so this argument can continue.

:^(

Death Bell

Are you that autist from the other day that got into a 250 post argument with everyone about this being obscure and you not being reddit?

Why are you still trying to continue this? Last time you argued for 12 hours and still lost. What makes you think this time will be different?

bravo