2. Shit skin monkeys

kurds > turks

1. Leaf
2. Based

1. Straya cunt
2. 'muh freedom fighters' Not a country, no right to a nation of their own

based leaf

Flag
Don't have a specific opinion on them but after all they've been through i admire their perseverance.

>no right to a nation of their own
They were settled in the region way before turks arrived

Kurds are the true whites, Aryan master race

Rojava is already on the way of autonomy, stay butthurt turkshit

My man

1. flag
2. deserve own country

1.Whitestan
2.Useful tool for keeping the balance of power in the ME through their own cunnie

1. La Republica de Irlanda
2. Iraqi Kurds probably aren't so bad, but any country the Marxist-Feminists in Syria would set up would just be a militarised Trudeau Canada.

Flag
I like their anthem.They do deserve a cuntree

>Kurdish Anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=RpKY_jvCVxk

This one?

kurdistan more like turdistan

Iraqi kurds - Based
Syrian kurds - ok
Turkish kurds - justfuckmyshitup

Grandpa worked in an area where there were kurds, he was a chemical factory manager and we wuz allied to USSR.
Anyway, because he had a mustache people mistook him for a kurd and he had trouble.
He said they were good folk.

On Kurdistan, I don't believe in semi-autonomy setups so I think Iraq Kurds and Syrian Kurds should have their own country.
Turkish Kurds should stay put because a civil war is not worth it.

BIJI WIJI

*teleports behind your empire*
heh, nothing personnel sultan

well turks are dirty and disgusting. turkey should be split to bulgaria, greece, kurdistan, armenia and all other nations bothered by dirty turks should get a piece.
its time to take back constantinople from turkshits

Iranian Kurds are they key. They will probably be main source of starting war with Iran.

My only interaction with kurds gave me the impression that they are dime a dozen uneducated peasant shitskins but I enjoy that they make turks incredibly butthurt.

>they are dime a dozen uneducated peasant shitskins

Imagine having 15 million of them in your country. Now you know why we are butthurt.

Success breeds jealousy. Turkey would literally fuck up every one of those countries if they attacked at once currently with the Western technology they buy

We have 5 million gypsies and moldovans so I understand but it's still really funny to me.

>5 million gypsies
>population of romania is 20 million
???

>t. turkology pro

1. Norway
2. Just another sand nigger

I like them.

KURDs are white and based people

flag

just as bad as the rest. And proper terrorists too.

They should really have their own country.

shut the fuck up muamer. how does it feel to betray everything your ancestors stood for for some shitty backwards religion the whole civilized world laughs about

How does it feel to circlejerk against the most secular nation in the middle east for some Islamic shitskins

>a Turk telling the truth

I didn't know it was April fools already

>They were settled in the region way before turks arrived

pleas show the records of any k*rd nation being there before us

and they must be k*rds, not that we wuz shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manzikert

kurds are the most secular nation in the middle east. turkey was trying so hard to be advanced and civilized but in the end they cant escape their barbaric nature

i'm a serb and you have some nerve talking about betraying ancestors you catholic serb

>kurds are the most secular nation in the middle east.

First of all the kurds aren't a nation at all, second of all they are either Islamic or communist and I'm not sure which one is worse. They are the Albanians of the middle east, they aren't even native to most of the land there but outbreed the natives of the region. They claim they are some ancient people but resemble them in nothing but a similar language group. They have the west funding their separatism so they can use them as bases. At least Albanians don't bite the hand that fed them like kurds did when Palestinians supplied them

I cant wait until America pulls out of the Middle East and Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Syria genocide them.

The obvious solution is to let the gommies win and fuck the islam out of themselves, than reform them to liberal democracy.

don't be retarded cr*at k*rds are literally islamic communism

I support this notion.
The middle east needs communism.

When communism fails it will only strengthen the other side, see yugoslavia where as soon as it collapsed religious nuts on both sides got stronger

>be k*rd
>get gassed by based Sadam
>""ax turko pleaxe help :( :( ;(((("
>turkey takes k*rdish refugees as an act of humanity
>20 years later
>WE WUZ K*RDISTAN THIS IS THE LAND OF MY ANCHESTORS BIJI BIJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>kurds are the most secular nation in the middle east.

I dunno about Turkey but that's pretty much what happened in Syria. K*rdroach refugees from conflict in Turkey and Iraq ran to Syria

not today

Results vary, Poland is full Jesus now, Bulgaria is super secular and nobody brings religion up.

>communism
>bad
lol i see how good your country is doing without it. have you built the biggest eurpoean mosque in belgrade? have you invited arab investors on your knees? how long will it be until you start to offer them your wifes and children again? ah yes, its already happening, i guess you got your old ottoman habits back

It happens every time. they are the gypsies of the middle east. They come to a country and then proclaim it as their own

Shut the fuck up you retarded commie. Your backwatered shithole would literally be nothing if you wouldn't be in the EU

Anything is better than total collapse of economy

Pic related is rates of FGM for your secular moderate communist Kurds. There are reports that confirm the situation is the same for Kurds in neighbouring countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Iraq

>look how good communism was
>you have to call investors who somehow happen to be from the countries untouched by the communist miracle
no wonder why your whole history is history of relying on someone else's shekels

But they aren't literal theocracies, Yugoslavia was a ethnic-nationalist conflict primarily.

you're forgetting that the ethnicities of yugoslavia were grouped around the religious organizations (serbs vs croats vs bosniaks being the same as orthodox vs catholics vs muslims)

I became Friends with a Kurd refugee when I was in Germany. One of the nicest people I've ever met. Also a model refugee, he knows the language, speaks it really well and is getting an education and being active in the community

things that never happened, the post

So? Religion is often related to separate nationalities and ethnicities, especially in the old world.

Still doesn't change the fact that these countries today aren't religious fundamentalist states.

>so much butthurt about kurdish superiority over arabs and turks ITT
go home ahmed

>when you run out of arguments so you just pretend the other side is butthurt and proclaim yourself the winner

Taking the cr*at way out eh

loyal eternal citizens of iraq

The only reason those nationalities are different are accents and religion. And I think accents aren't enough to make people kill each other

>And I think accents aren't enough to make people kill each other
tell that to the daesh tho

>take back constantinople

But user, after all of these hundreds of years it's full of Turks. Does Christendom even want it now?

yeah they're so superior they've never had a state ever and only thing that's close to k*rd state is turkeys dog barzani

you're right about the butthurt tho source is not k*rds but ignorant retards claiming shit they don't know about people they don't know, sometimes I wish Turks magically disappeared overnight and Greeks/k*rds/Armos and Arabs shared borders, that'd be so fun to watch.

>Armos
Armenians?

yes

no, chechens

>Loyal
>Caused 5+ insurgencies since 1918

Who would they blame for being poor then

autonomy was a smart move

look at t*rkey for what happens when you don't

>iraq
>look at turkey
safe to say we are in a WAAY better position

joke is they'll never declare independence

bigger joke is USA work so hard and create a power vacuum so much that any other retarded tribe would've declared a state by now like ISIS did, but k*rds want someone to hand them a state

probably Russia

Their leaders on prison and their people cheap workers holding grudge against Syrians? Autonomy would mean a genocide for k*rds in Turkey and even they know it. And not even by Turks, I can imagine what would happen if the state took it's officers/public servants out.

Also Iraqi k*rds and Turkish k*rds are quite different in nature due Iraq being completely different kind of country for years compared to here.

I'm sure you know my country and people I live with and the whole region better than people who live here tho.

Deserve their own cunt because fuck it let's see what happens. It's not like that region can get any worse.

>safe to say we are in a WAAY better position
yes, but not because of the Kurds. because of the islamists

which T*rkey funds BTW

turey suport isis

I know, that's what I said

>turey suppor isi
arent u tired of this meme?

Its about settlement not nations. They were there before you guys

Everyone knows it. Sorry.

They weren't. As ERE doesn't report any Muslim or Kurdish minority in their country. Either ERE was lying or you are dumb.

>Deserve their own cunt
If they deserve it why won't they declare independence?
too bad they sucked ass when it comes to being relevant in history and not being tribal nomadic goatherders

again show me a record if you can

They should stay in Kurdistan and never bother actual Humans.

lmao aboriginal music

there are more gypsies in Turkey and ours is 2.5 million. something wrong with your count

>this thread

IRC kurd was synonymous for iranic nomads back then. And there were certainly iranian people living in those lands alongside ancient armenians and assyrians.

*IIRC

then how can one claim "WE WUZ" thing. Also it wasnt as in the battle of manzikert there were sizeable Kurdish soldiers