youtube.com/watch?v=1t-gK-9EIq4
youtube.com/watch?v=uvGxi1-n_-0
youtube.com/watch?v=clSwQLJdYKM
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xw6KdAFZxU
youtube.com/watch?v=LKCZ6N5olYM
youtube.com/watch?v=hVXJ_oCTH5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just to get the blood flowing

It's not enough to be anti capitalist in words, you must also be so in deed.

>implying I don't costanza face people walking with shopping bags

>not knowing incompetech, the king of royalty free music

Still, good work, comrade, your scowls surely aid the revolution

>that picture of Jesus
>the poor disgust me

youtube.com/watch?v=1t-gK-9EIq4

the entire post punk genre

youtube.com/watch?v=uvGxi1-n_-0

I'm a far right winger but this song makes me want to go bomb and shoot up Wall Street.

a far right-winger would hate wall street either way

True, but I still prefer capitalism just like anarcho-syndicalists and other weird leftists prefer communism.

>"There is a great beauty in watching the weak die alone."
>White Jesus

massive attack

good thing Trump will take care of that now.
shillary would have probably agreed with this

THE MALLS ARE THE SOON-TO-BE GHOST TOWNS

>implying Trump isn't disgusting bourgeois scum
>implying those who elected Trump aren't bourgeois scum

Lol nice 1

how will capitalism work in the future when automation puts vast swathes of people out of work

rage against the machine - s/t

>implying Trump won't fuck the poor and middle poor over either

Neo Caste System

Blurs the line between anti and post-ironically pro DESU

>bourgeois scum
Does that now encompass all white people as well?

those who elected him evidently aren't but yeah, Trump doesn't give a fuck about the little man or whatever you want to call it. He'll cater to them as long as it's useful to him and that's that

I'm not a Trump supporter, so I'm curious how you think he'll achieve this?

>I obsess over non-issues such as race rather than issues such as mass subjugation of the extremely impoverished around the world

The US middle class is Bourgeois

youtube.com/watch?v=clSwQLJdYKM

biafra has become a faggy gun control milktoast liberal now though

>how will capitalism work in the future when automation puts vast swathes of people out of work
Just tax factory built goods so that human products can compete, the automated factory owners still need someone to sell their goods to after all.

what was the economic system in place between feudalism and capitalism

Maybe it'll be like Star Trek. Innovation, technology and art are important things that humans can invent/create.

Doubtful that all those people replaced with automation will have the exceptional smarts, creativity, talent required to succeed in those fields - and there's no way so many people can earn enough money to feed themselves in those professions. You're right that it could be a utopia where people don't need to concern themselves with such labour and can dedicate themselves to the creative fields in their new found freedom, but it won't happen under capitalism.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

people need to work. this ideal of enough money to go around due to automation and technology is really dumb. look what happens in ghettos during summer vacation. crime rates surge. when people have nothing to do, they lose purpose, get high and drunk, and cause problems.

This.

but automation is destroying jobs, one day its all going to be all IT

my girls got eyeballs in the back of her head

and by then all IT jobs will be taken up by AI, literally 99% of jobs will be "humans need not apply"

I agree, keeping busy and having direction is important for mental health and social order, but if people are being replaced for work anyway and aren't necessary, do they just scrap and hustle, invent jobs out of nothing and probably starve or does the system change?

i imagine with vast unemployment worldwide there would be more government interference in taking fair shares of taxes for redistribution. trades would obviously still exist, someone has to manage where money is going. think like a bank. i'm no economist but i can picture a global U.N. for treasuries, maybe a global currency, and prices would be set based on the market sort of like with oil.

The Trumps - 8 More Years (Of Commie Tears)

>implying the liberals arn't 100x more salty

This. Also, warmer climates experience significantly elevated levels of violence. This has been proved time and time again. Automation will only fuel climate change.

Cabbage are really good and a new band too you should check them out if you haven't already
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xw6KdAFZxU

>a global U.N. for treasuries, maybe a global currency

?

I wish death upon you fucking fascist scum

the BLACK JEYSUS WOUD NEVAH SAY THAT
CUS HE A GOOD BOY UNLIKE THOSE WHITE MOTHAFUCKAS

youtube.com/watch?v=LKCZ6N5olYM

Pure fucking ideology

not that extreme, but i am anti-globalist. unfortunately that's what i see as the only potential future

>8 more
Cute

Can't wait to see his bourgeois head on a pike in max 4 years

Feudalism took a few different forms, the one prior to Capitalism was guild based which is what the market grew out of as a restriction.

Can't wait until automation replaces most jobs and we're forced into worker ownership and planned economics. UBI be damned I want luxury Communism my dudes.

ITT

>43 posts
>still nothing of any substance aside an alright Depeche Mode song
Jesus Sup Forums for once an interesting thread idea and you retards don't realize half of the shit you listen to has any anti-capitalist tone

Here's an Anti-Capitalist Starter Pack
"Ooh, consumerism and capitalism man, they've drained are sense of community and forced us all to be totally isolated drones"-core
Radiohead - OK Computer/Kid A
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
The National- Boxer
Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
"Capitalists are a bunch of rich ass motherfuckers whoove stolen are shit"-core
Pink Floyd - Animals
Gang of Four - Entertainment
Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation
The Roots - Game Theory
"Damn man the world's so gritty and nobody cares about each other, it's basically Children of Men"-core
Death Grips - The Money Store
Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly
OPN - Garden of Delete
Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures

>leftists have cookie cutter p4k drone shit taste
nice

>he thinks he's a peak male because he goes on imageboard regularly, subscribes to social darwinism and thinks hes part of the master race.

you must be genuinely pathetic d e s u

>tfw the capitalist dog has been buttfucked by his ""superiors"" into thinking capitalism is masculine

go suck your big strong bosses cock

Liberals should be too. They couldn't manage to beat Donald fucking Trump in a General election. Hilary had less turn out with women and latinos than Obama. Democrats really shot themselves in the foot. Commies would be organizing no matter what.

>lefties complaining about the evils capitalism without ever naming the jew

>luxury
>Communism
lmao pick one "my dude"

good joke

DUDE FUCK CAPITALISM

(but please by my record)

>a 300% spike in productivity universally through extensive implementation of automated labour isn't going to allow people to live in luxury

>shilling for capitalism with full automation on the horizon

ur bogus my dude

was secretly hoping this was an album cover

>implying commodity prices aren't going to shoot sky high with the deadly combo of production increases and exhaustion of resources
>implying desirable brands are going to let their exclusive product get fucked up by the plebs
>implying anyone's gonna have the incentive to do shit under the pipedream "luxury communism"

youtube.com/watch?v=hVXJ_oCTH5I

Downtown Boys

men hunt, women gather

men start businesses and build capital, women wait for the stress of those jobs to result in a cumshot to the eyeball

>said the jew

men hunt, women gather

men go to their shitty low benefits, low wage job to suck big boss's cock for hours. men come home exhausted and defeated. on 1 week vacation, man fucks woman for child to repeat cycle.

So fucking hard

>"implying anyone's gonna have the incentive to do shit under the pipedream 'luxury communism'"

Implying anyone jade the motive to do jack shit in capitalism. Look at yourself, if you're a typical Sup Forums user you spend excessive amounts of hours talking about nonsense just not to notice your own existential vacuum.

Humans are goal oriented, it's how we find any semblance of fulfillment. If you want to argue communism would distort our ability to reach fulfillment, fine. But if you think people don't secretely enjoy work, as long as it's under conditions which benefit them and their own rather than some ruling elite, you're delusional.