/nba/ general

OFFICIAL /NBA/ GENERAL
>GOOD OLE FASHIONED LAKERS EDITION
>julius randle best PF sub edition
>Yi JianLian sub-sub edition
>fuck the warriors edition and all their fans edition!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/65879167/#q65880293
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/65023706/#q65025823
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/67556102/#q67563990
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/68876606/#q68881145
youtube.com/watch?v=Wno0YIj3HR4
youtube.com/watch?v=JzMEOh6VJKE
youtube.com/watch?v=lrg3zRhsRe8
youtube.com/watch?v=9J75J2CYjzs
twitter.com/NikkiKayKFOR/status/769654859486277633
youtube.com/watch?v=b3UIU7n9SP4
youtube.com/watch?v=KzoXdcngNUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i need help bullyball user i am really depressed and need your advice and support where can i contact you?

>i am really depressed
sup go meds

Gonna trade Randle to the Nets because thats what bullies deserve

This is a fucked up meme, you mocking the Lakers user who passed away is rude and intolerant of our board culture

Why both the bulls and the wiz

Will the real king of /nba/ pls stand up?

>archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/65879167/#q65880293
>archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/65023706/#q65025823
>archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/67556102/#q67563990
>archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/68876606/#q68881145

sup

This thread triggered someone :D

also

SOON

looks like delonte west

klay fucked Lebron's mom also

>13 posts
>6 posters

>Harry's posted 5 times already

This is getting out of hand

Are you from Maryland?

nobody acknowledged him before you. quit your shit too

nothing warms my heart more than knowing go piss will an hero in the next few days. just do it pussy

i'm gonna dm my issues to you on twitter bullyball user i'm gonna go insane if i dont get some help my old /nba/ depression helper aint no the planet anymore

Yeah

Lol that dude isn't gonna stop posting but it doesn't matter. Just don't give him yous or anything

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAding dong the witch is dead

Why the fuck are you making a new thread when the previous thread isn't even at 500 yet? Fucking newfag.

>mfw bullyanon just gave me all of gowiz dm's

does it matter? its all going to be filled with spam

Reminder do not reply to posts using HAHAHA unnecessarily and anyone posting anything related to the GSW or any image that looks like it was saved off some shitty facebook page with outdated "nba memes" captions, or Sup Forums tier quality in general.

Reminder that Go Wiz was proven innocent and anyone still harassing him is Harry and should be reported as it's not /nba/ related and Sup Forums tier stalking and trolling.

As long as we do this general will improve and so will our collective lives.

>does it matter
fucking newfag

My weight loss journey starts tomorrow, updates with a 10 paragraph recap will be posted monthly!

I think lakers posters are pretty shit as well, desu this whole general should be purged

mind if i save this?

Rude desu

>go meds gf breaks up with him 2 days ago
>she out getting blacked every night at frat parties
>not stop cries for help and weight loss journeys
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just a matter of time boys

>this thread

Sam! Save us

lol spammer got triggered by the greatness that is the los angeles lakers. He's mad that his own kind, Yi JianLian would rather play for the great organization in L.A. than that shit hole in oakland.

funny thing is, that team gutted their depth for a beta who cant even beat lebron ahahah. fucking losers ahahah

>Yi JianLian
is he any good? No lelkers fans reply please

>he doesn't know

Anyone listen to the Vertical podcast interview of Billy Donovan?

Pretty much said Westbrook is going to keep playing like he has in recent years and improve on being a leader to the team and making everyone around him better instead of playing like he did when Ibaka and KD were injured and he had to carry the team on his back to the playoffs.

I'm expecting a 27/11/9 season from Westbrook on 44% shooting and a double double season from Adams and Kanter. Oladipo 22ppg, Abrines and Sabonis 10-15ppg.

>instead of playing like he did when Ibaka and KD were injured and he had to carry the team on his back to the playoffs.

Nah fuck that. Westgod gonna average a triple double going hard in the paint or die tryin.

you're getting a lakers fan reply...

i like him, he has good shot mechanics, moves well without the ball. can hit the meme. but i did see a clip of an airball floating around somewhere ill link it when i find it. could be better than mozzy. dude can pnr, can keep up with guards on fastbreaks, and hustles. going to be interesting. but for sure hes going to get dunked on by someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wno0YIj3HR4
youtube.com/watch?v=JzMEOh6VJKE
youtube.com/watch?v=lrg3zRhsRe8

Harry you should join NFL general they would love someone as respected as you in their community. You could be the king of two Sup Forums communities.

Hes not our king

>Hes not our king

This

30/10/10

Also thank you Israel for teaching me how to make webms with urls.

Here's Westgod and his qt doggo pupper.

D'aww

>tfw you can no longer own a dog after your last one died
I miss you buddy.

iktf.

And it was a toy poodle like Westbrook's

HOLY FUCK

WERE WE JUST STUCK IN THE SHADOW REALM???

Did Asian moot ether us or what?

wut

::RAID::
TO THE VICTOR GOES THE MEMES
::RAID::

There was some moldovan flag and a post saying unidentified and the server was down for just this thread.

Every other thread on Sup Forums was working but I couldn't post on /nba/

This, it wouldn't let me post either.

looks like the mods finally did their fucking jobs. read the oak park obituaries harry might an hero

any screenshots senpai?

go fuck yourself /nfl/ is chill

I was too dumb to do that. I'm sorry. Please believe me.

I didn't take one either.

i believe you famalam, but dont let it happen again

why does harry want us to shitpost in other generals so bad? whats his motive?

I saw it as well; when I put my mouse over it it said "unknown"

I think it was a reaction to the mass banning and post deleting in this thread. You know who.

Mods are doing the best they can, it's a tough job tbqh dealing with high level autists like "him"

I just filter him with MD5 in 4chanx, pretty easy to do and 80% of his posts I never see

so...i-is it over?

/nfl/ already has bb, sneak, sean and church

harry would be obliterated if he tried anything kek

>some run, some make runways

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=9J75J2CYjzs

its over

Hahaha, I really really like this image.

SOON

He's coming home lads.

twitter.com/NikkiKayKFOR/status/769654859486277633

Buddy too.

Buddy wont come for 8 years. By then he will be the hometown hero come home to make the Thunder, who have fallen out of the playoffs due to the age of their two superstars, great again along with his rookie sidekick.

>that smile

Blake to OKC confirmed.

No, it's just begun

It's beautiful lad.

Thank You Based Buddy.

>mfw OKC comes to host the two generations of the Kobe bloodline

You know this could actually work. Imagine Westbrook and Blake on the same court. I think that would actually be good enough to win the West, or at least reach the WCF.

>Westgod grows up in LA during Kobe's prime, Kobe's spirit is transferred to him as he plays in UCLA
>Buddy gets Westgod's spirit as he plays for OU

Coincidence???

I don't think so.

who wins?

westbrook
buddy
roberson
griffin
adams

or

cp3
holiday
evans
Tjones
AD

Why do you hate harry? what did he ever do to you?

are you jealous of his humor? intelligence? looks?

75-7

16-0

Damn that's deep.
OKC no question.

OKC got that athletic inside game and penetration.

CP3 and AD is a deadly combo and I think they can out shoot OKC. Change Roberson for Morrow or Abrines and it may change.

It's pretty even otherwise.

Buddy Buckets shooting those threes is all the outside shooting you need. Roberson got that shutdown Kawhi level D.

>Roberson got that shutdown Kawhi level D.

Oh shit, I forgot all about that.

>getting shutdown by a scrub

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't think Kawhi will ever recover.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3UIU7n9SP4
youtube.com/watch?v=KzoXdcngNUM

>that last one

daily reminder that silver rigged at least one game in the finals, which inadvertantly caused injuries to two key players and gave the cavs the chip.

warriors still choked, mind you, and i'm not saying that silver chose the winner, but his one instance of interfering skewed the series.

Daily reminder--endless daily reminder--that if Draymond Green hadn't acted like a literal ape and kicked Stephen Adams in the balls twice in the WCF, he wouldn't have accumulated enough flagrant fouls to trigger the automatic suspension, thereby assuring that he wouldn't play and triggering the beginning of the comeback.

The Warriors have nobody to blame but themselves.

This

Fuck Apemond, he only helped screwed over his team.

last time you spammed this meme you got humiliated by the warriors, shit on by the thunder, and the only superstar in the history of your franchise retired

u sure u wanna do this again?

it was rigged. that last flagrant he got that the league reviewed wouldn't have been assessed a flagrant in the regular season, let alone a fucking finals series.

i thought the nba learned their lesson after what they did to the suns. ah well. the warriors are getting their revenge this season by nabbing durant completely legitimately. i don't even like the warriors (lakerzzzz), but that's what brought me back. i was done watching the nba after that all happened.

it was just my way of saying what's up

what's up?

shhhhhhhhh lol let him. more keks for us! gasol will be all over the news when he gets injured before ASB.

>Free agent guard Ty Lawson has agreed on a one-year deal with Sacramento, league sources tell @TheVertical.

Just dysfunction my shit up senpai

BTFO

O M G

>that face tho

>kongs

holy fuck it wasn't just the maloofs. the franchise is a complete cancer.

discuss this