Which country has the easiest black girls?

Which country has the easiest black girls?

any subsaharan country, why do you think they get aids so much

sweden ^:)

Uh, except those.
Nice meme.

the caribbean

I've heard Nairobi, Kenya.

mozambique. They have sex like they breathe air.

But yes like french user said this means like 1/3 of them have HIV.

Tell me more, I'm interested in the Caribbean.

well there's not much to say it's just some little islands in the caribbean with a lot of black+carib+white admixture

Send all black qts to Norway please

Are there any "hard" black girls? Even in USA where blacks are successful related to Africa and Caribbean nig girls flirt all the time with omega-males like me and I could easily fuck several of them if I was a zoophile.

only the purest Nilotes for me

>Nice meme.
It's probably true. You have shit loads of black people and a secular, degenerate culture.

>sweden has been taken over by islam
BUT
>sweden is too secular
Which one is it?

You're acting like there's no religion other than Islam, which is understandable from a Swede.

Anyway, the actual case is
>Sweden is a secular, degenerate society, which leaves it rife to be overtaken by Islam, which is duly happening before our eyes

America but enjoy your STDs

That's like asking which city has the best smelling sewer.

That's because your Russian, our Black grills love Russians for some reason.

NO

I had 3 black girls ask me to prom when I was in high school. Even at work, my black coworkers flock to me.
What makes black woymin want to blanda upp with the whitey so hard? WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS?

kek

Jamaica

Can you tell me more about that specific place then?

Damn, Americans had to ruin blacks by browning them up.

If you're a well to do foreigner, women will be all over you. A lot of them like white guys. Their economy is based a lot on tourism so they'll be very accepting of you.

Do black girls like white men?

When I tried dating sites the only girls who would ever message me were black, but then again they were also generally obese, not to mention interested in me, so presumably they were willing to pursue anything out of desperation.

Send 'em to Africa instead. We don't need these AIDS anywhere outside that continent

Whiter skin is a desired thing in Jamaican youths, kinda like how tanned skin was huge in parts of the US and UK. Rappers and dancehall artists have promoted it as well to the point where many see bleaching as acceptable.

Just being white won't be enough if you're an idiot but it doesn't hurt.

You russians have aids too tho

>We don't need these AIDS anywhere outside that continent

wew lad

why does she look so artificial?

she's basically invisible at night

Sweden

ur fuckin russian m8

Sweden.

>You have shit loads of black people
No we don't. Sandniggers aren't niggers.

Wow
She looks like she fell asleep in a coal mine