GIRL YOU CAN TELL EVERYBODY

GIRL YOU CAN TELL EVERYBODY

the haters were right

>YOU SUX KAEPERNICK
hm

Has there been a bigger meme in NFL history?

>Unable to handle the banter of fans so badly that he has to wear headphones telling him hes the man.

>meme
Just fucking stop with using this shit for literally every situation it's embarrassing and belongs on 9reddit. Get the fuck out please

Colin Kaepernick hates America

Tim Teboq

Colin pls

Niners bro here. Good. Fucking. Riddance. I'll still respect him for absolutely raping the Packers twice, and crushing the Panthers in the playoffs. But I've never seen regression in any qb in the history of the NFL the way he has. Hes so fucking full of himself and swagfagged that he can't be bothered to learn the intricacies of an offense. Fuck him in his stupid face.

>black

> the face of my franchise is literally a meme and I can't handle it

wew child

Last I heard he is trying for boreball.

wtf is that one dude who is making like a C with his hand doing? looks like he's trying to take a selfie but doesn't have a phone in his hand

#IStandWithKaep

But he doesn't stand. That's the story.

Ricky Williams

We iz oppressed, we iz make millions of dollars hitting each other in a game. We iz make endorsements we iz opressed. We iz raised by a loving white family who keeps us oppressed. We iz opressed by minorities who servin in the military. We need to join the anti-gov black marxist movement. We iz benched and mind not focused on football. We iz opressed.

I'm not a niners fan and I hate kap. I'm just sick of faggots like you using meme as a catch all douche phrase for every single thing. Grow the fuck up

So when is this fucking faggot going to get suspended for conduct detrimental?
Or is that only for white players now.

Racist cracka

Tebow was a good meme, though.

>you will never experience fourth quarter Tebow again

no no he is speaking out for other unnamed people who are oppressed. btw he will not be donating any of his money to them however.

I was here when he beat the Steelers in the playoffs. The entire board erupted in joy. Pictures of God were everywhere.

>post on Sup Forums
>be mad at the use of the word meme

????????? this is like going to a Snoop Dogg concert and complaining that it's all rap music

The only reason Kaep was any good was because he was juicing. Or so I've heard.

bad news Colin

Especially when kaep is the definition of a meme player

Not if you've been here longer than a year

most athletes have complete breakdowns only after retiring im kind of impressed he's having his while still in the league

does Colin realize there IS equality for all? everyone has an opportunity to be successful. Guy is a millionaire. A few bad cops don't warrant his behavior.

>in b4 "hehe whyvare you bragging about being on this website"

nigger I've been shitposting on here for a decade, starting with Sup Forums and finding my way to the other boards. if you think meme is overused you can fuck off to your facebook groups or reddit.

getting benched for blaine gabbert does things to a man's mental well being

you don't say that take it back

Saxy Raxy

>"Regardless of politics or not, he has a very, very big uphill battle to make this team," Glazer said on FOX Sunday. "I'd be shocked if he's on the 49ers by the time this season ends. It has nothing to do with political views whatsoever. He lost a ton of weight this offseason, had three surgeries, couldn't work out, lost that double threat, that size-speed ratio. No political views, he just hasn't been effective. He's regressing as a player. I'd be shocked if he's on this roster by the end of this year. He may not be on it in the next two weeks."

Great resume faggot

>so weak he has to sit down during the National Anthem

Just, no. Your newfag is showing.

>not standing
>conduct detrimental
top kek

>2016: Teams think the potential of the next year's players is so high they won't even give up a 3rd to get Aaron Rodgers
>1997: A team gave up every pick from every round for 15 years to get 1 player

>the 49ers gave him a $96M dollar contract

>a team won't give up a third to get aaron rodgers
um no

>being put on IR with a 'tired arm'

>Benefited from white privilege by having rich white parents
>MUH OPRESSION

why is everyone chimping out over this guy? what did he do? srs q, i dont watch handegg

>what did he do
He didn't stand during the national anthem, so patriotic fags are super butthurt
>muh freedoms
>muh vet disrespect etc.

He decided to do the most American thing possible and exercised his 1st amendment rights

Youre joking right....?

you americans are so pathetic
lol

He decided to mope on the sideline as a form of political protest.

People that defend him are faggots, though.

Go look at guys like LeBron James if you want to see a reasonable way to speak out on issues while not coming off as a fucking douchebag.

I'm willing to bet that the majority of people offended by this also complain and leftists being easily offended

this is such shit. The NFL will go out of their way to silence based kaep

He road the bench last season too.

He's shit. The only reason he got a starting job is because Jim Harbaugh was retarded. Harbaugh probably could have won an Owl with Smith but benched him for a meme QB.

white americans still see blacks as basically animals. it was like that when the country was founded and it's still largely like that today.
every conversation about race in this country must be framed within the context of white superiority, one of the cornerstones of american society.
silent protesting is essentially flinching right before your abuser strikes you.

>tfw the Hayne/Kaepernick era is over

teat

we could have had it all desu

Without Hayne niners gamethreads will now be completely empty.

what's the star mean?

Kaep is a GOAT. For how much he got guaranteed and how little he performed. He makes Jamarcus Russel look like a fucking amateur in terms of whale contracts.

is he gonna tell everybody?

Rightey is literally being triggered lol

do you think he is trying to tell everybody?

has he had any success in telling everybody?

if he were to tell everybody that he is the man, would this be significant?

guys he made this commercial in 2013 which would indicate to me that he has had 3 years to tell everybody

is there a list of people he's told?

does it add up to everybody????

Judging by the amount of people mad at him now it looks like he told a lot of people something