Manchester United vs Manchester City

> The Immovable Object vs the Unstoppable Force
> Parking the bus vs Tiking the taka
> Moyes vs Poop
> Dayley Blind vs Nightlito
> Man vs God

A clash of titans and the most anticipated Manchester derby of the last decade is here.

Who will win?
Which players will be pivotal?
What will their lineup's look like?
What tactics will they employ?

Who will get their eye gouged?

hopefully mou cucks poop again, personally dislike them both but cant stand poops hipster shit

If Manchester is United then why does it have 2 teams?

Fucking Poop better rape Mouyes.

Mouyes will win

He was just trying to dig out the cancer

Yup

Personally I think Mourinho will continue his focus of having his full backs bomb it down the wing and use the physicality of Zlatan/Pogba on the cross.

Whereas Guardiola will try and have his full backs drift in again to passing lanes and cutting off the counter, while getting Sterling/Nolito into 1v1's on the wings. Aguero will be key if he keeps dropping deep.

I look forward to watching Otamendi and Zlatan going at each other in the box.

I think both teams are really strong in the attack but United's defense isn't proven yet. Valencia isn't a true RB, Bailly is physical but young and new to the team and Blind is a good but not great CB. Maybe mou will throw smalling in

They've killed it their first 3 matches though haven't they? (in defense)

they have played really well defensively but there have been shaky moments and a lot of it has to do with their possession and attack. City is a new kind of monster for them

Bailly is one David Silva nutmeg away from going full zulu.

Smalling is fucking shit, professional shirt puller. Fucking embarrassing when your """best""" CB gets benched for fucking Daley Blind

Both will get 96'd by Liverpool.

It's Liverpool's year senpai, at least until Christmas when next year will be Liverpool's year.

United are favourites on sports bet, should I chuck $50 on City to win both teams to score?

It will be a

>City wins episode

Risky, Mou will play on the counter. Would not be surprised if 0-0.

It's pretty 50/50, Sportsbet are marginally tipping United because there is like a 5% chance that Aguero could get banned retrospectively for his slap on Reid

Plus United are at Home, so that probably swings it slightly in their favour

I expect a draw or City win

>again
He has like 11% winrate in their head to head

If Aguero does get banned I'd be tempted to back City. With Kelechi up top City still have a lot of goal scoring ability and the mugs will hop on United because 'lel no Aguero'. Odds should drift favourably.

The way I see it City are still working on their defence, they've already conceded their first 3 matches so it's a given they will probably concede 1 on the counter when all they need is a good cross into Zlatan. They have been focussing on the wings a lot.

On the other side City might not be able to break down United's defence but since they're a little raw still all it takes is a bit of magic from Silva/De Bruyne and they'll open up like a Filipino prostitute.

Indubitably catalyses cognition

I met Pep and Mouyes backstage after a CL post game presser a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Pep looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Pep you found another goofball?", "Yeah Mou, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is"

. Right at that moment Pep jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Mou jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Pep undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Pep just kept pushing her head down. Pep looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Peep then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Mouyes who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Mouyes' boner pushing into my back... I blacked out."

>tfw your name is David Silva
Feels awesome, mang

Spee says that United will win .So Poop will blow the fuck out of Mourinho. 5-0 or something like that.

Who gives a shit?

>English football

The United meme ends here

>Norgay

poops bout to get parked on son, city's leaky defense will be there downfall

Can't score goals without possession
> genius

Aguero won't be playing.

20%, most have been draws

Enter Iheanacho if Aguero is out.

Why would anyone write that in the first place?

Who gives a shit?

>English football

It's the only league worth watching and you know it.

Piss off swamp donkey, your dead league will be playing water polo soon enough

>mou cucking pep
>getting dominated the whole game
>relying on meme magic to fashion a single chance
Is this your definition of cucking?

Wew lad

>John "£80m cus I can pass it la" Stones

>Nicolas "tattooed Argentine walking meme" Otamendi

> Eloquent "nigger in 24/7 chimp mode" Mongola.

>Gael "what do I do with this round thing" Clichy

>Pablo "got schooled by Martial" Zabaleta

W e w l a d

Possession is about not having goals scored on you

oh look it's the cuck expert here to school us on how to be cucked because it's happend to him his entire life

You obviously don't watch football, memerov has been reborn under Pep instead of Mangala. Stones and Otamendi have been a great pair so far, and Clichy/Zabaleta playing that CM fullback position was fascinating to watch.....but keep memeing mate.

Chutiyah